The Student Room Group

Do you think I'm ugly? '' Photo's'' someone said I am

Scroll to see replies

Why would you put yourself up for this sort of stuff? You could be David Beckham and the trolls would still flock here to throw abuse at you...
Reply 61
Original post by sneha.vag
You are not ugly and if someone said that well you shouldn't let it bother you.

thank you, means a lot :smile:
Original post by Ggmu!
wouldbangintotheground/10

Posted from TSR Mobile

aww, cheers
Reply 62
Original post by LegitimateManiac
So true :rofl:
not ugly, its just that ur smile aint reaching ur eyes.
Reply 64
No don't mind the ass holes who said that they should take a look in the mirror they are ugly

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 65
Original post by sweetsammy
No don't mind the ass holes who said that they should take a look in the mirror they are ugly

Posted from TSR Mobile

aww thank you, that's very kind
Reply 66
Your smile is pretty.

Spoiler

Reply 67
Original post by snapper1
Your smile is pretty.

Spoiler

aww thank you, that's very kind :smile:
No, but your smile certainly is.
Reply 69
Original post by Precious Illusions
You're not ugly at all. Your smile looks slightly forced in the first pic, but you're not unattractive.

Why have you taken the picture of the Eliza Anne user? I doubt she will be happy when she knows about it...
Reply 70
Original post by Juichiro
Why have you taken the picture of the Eliza Anne user? I doubt she will be happy when she knows about it...

I think she changed her username.
Reply 71

It is me...username change. :facepalm2: I don't think a fake would have amassed this much rep in such a short amount of time.
It is me...username change.

Can I steal it, for the lolz?
Laughing at the people trying to justify their insults towards him, it's just plain rude. I don't think you're ugly but you really shouldn't be bothered about what people on here think of your looks, because in reality everybody looks a tiny bit different anyway.
Reply 74
Original post by Happy Boy.
your ugly yourself

Someone can't take criticism...
Reply 75
It is me...username change. :facepalm2: I don't think a fake would have amassed this much rep in such a short amount of time.

Ah, sorry Anne. :colondollar: How come you change your username? Too many fans? :biggrin: I did not know that changing one's name was possible. How did you do it?
Reply 76
Original post by Ndella
Someone can't take criticism...

thank you, It means a lot
Reply 77
Original post by boxedpotatoes
Laughing at the people trying to justify their insults towards him, it's just plain rude. I don't think you're ugly but you really shouldn't be bothered about what people on here think of your looks, because in reality everybody looks a tiny bit different anyway.

thanking ya'll
Reply 78
Ah, sorry Anne. :colondollar: How come you change your username? Too many fans? :biggrin: I did not know that changing one's name was possible. How did you do it?

You'll need to ask a mod, it can be done in exceptional circumstances.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 79
Original post by Happy Boy.
thank you, It means a lot

What means a lot?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending