The Student Room Group

Do you think I'm ugly? '' Photo's'' someone said I am

Scroll to see replies

I think you look fine :biggrin:
But your smile did make me laugh......it just looks so forced loosen up a bit, relax.:awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 81
You look like Sebastian Kehl for Borussia Dortmund
Reply 82
Original post by Ndella
What means a lot?

Your advice earlier, it meant a lot
Reply 83
Original post by Just Another Girly
I think you look fine :biggrin:
But your smile did make me laugh......it just looks so forced loosen up a bit, relax.:awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile

aww thank you

if I'm really an okay looking lad then why am I still a virgin? I've just turned 22
Reply 84
Original post by Apocrypha

Lol'd :rofl:
Original post by Happy Boy.
aww thank you
if I'm really an okay looking lad then why am I still a virgin? I've just turned 22

Could it be your personality? Are you an awkward person to be around?

Biggest thing I think it is is that your extremely un confident and thats a major put off
Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Omg your smile is so cute!! It made me giggle!! No you're obviously not ugly! :tongue:

Btw, I hope this is your picture and not someone elses. :smile:
Reply 87
Double click photo to enlargen.

Someone told me I was ugly, do you think I'm ugly?

1381441604851.jpg1381441519721.jpg

Original post by Precious Illusions
You're not ugly at all. Your smile looks slightly forced in the first pic, but you're not unattractive.

Yup. The truth: Your all OK. You look very nervous and uncomfortable, even in the right photo. I think its all in your mind a little.... If you keep focusing on a small negatives and keep comparing yourself, you force negative thinking. You face and body looks more than OK :smile: . LOL you will always get jokes on this topic from others on here :rolleyes:. Do not take this the wrong way but you should not let these things effect you. Don't worry many people feel negative about bad comments.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 88
Nope. Next question.
be happy about how you look, people look much worse and have to live with it for life
Reply 90
Original post by chocolatesauce
be happy about how you look, people look much worse and have to live with it for life
So you're indirectly calling him ugly?
Original post by Bassetts
So you're indirectly calling him ugly?

no, your misunderstanding me, I meant people who have disfigurement or skin disease etc. if you compare him with them his question is nothing, do you get me???
Reply 92
aww thank you

I think it's the smile mate.
Reply 93
Original post by chocolatesauce
no, your misunderstanding me, I meant people who have disfigurement or skin disease etc. if you compare him with them his question is nothing, do you get me???
you said 'people look much worse' implying that he looks bad.

But it's ok because there's always someone worse than you :rolleyes: If we thought like that, no one would ever get anywhere or achieve anything.
ok......well......at least you get my point now and I didn't say he was ugly!
Reply 95
Your just average nothing special

But it's ok because there's always someone worse than you :rolleyes: If we thought like that, no one would ever get anywhere or achieve anything.

ok......well......at least you get my point now and I didn't say he was ugly!
Reply 97
Original post by SuziieB
You should learn to smile with your eyes.

Posted from TSR Mobile

SMIZE BABY SMIZE

Posted from TSR Mobile
Double click photo to enlargen.

Someone told me I was ugly, do you think I'm ugly?

1381441604851.jpg1381441519721.jpg

You are better looking than average. However your expression in the first picture makes you look odd. So just work on your poses. :tongue:
Reply 99

If I'm not ugly than why am I still a virgin at 22?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending