The Student Room Group

A-LEVELS, kind of hard not being able to revise effectively and need help asap

Since we are all sharing A and A* revision tips, i want to know how I could start revising effciently from now, as im kinda confused for my following alevel subjects and is there anyone that have any useful resources that would complement the exam boards of the subjects im doing, that would be great. Thanks in advance..
AS Edexcel Salters (SNAB) Biology
AS OCR Salters Chemistry
AS EDEXCEL Maths: C1, C2, (not sure whether statistics or mechanics though)
AS Edexcel Salters Physics, (the subject finding most difficult to understand)
Reply 1
For Salters Chem they just recycle the same questions year after year, so just learn the mark schemes!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by Ray.Inspiration
Since we are all sharing A and A* revision tips, i want to know how I could start revising effciently from now, as im kinda confused for my following alevel subjects and is there anyone that have any useful resources that would complement the exam boards of the subjects im doing, that would be great. Thanks in advance..
AS Edexcel Salters (SNAB) Biology
AS OCR Salters Chemistry
AS EDEXCEL Maths: C1, C2, (not sure whether statistics or mechanics though)
AS Edexcel Salters Physics, (the subject finding most difficult to understand)

Do lots and lots of past papers on the topics that you have covered so far!
Make notes daily once you get home.. even if its for like half an hour or an hour as these usually stick.. and then i usually put away my notes and make mind maps on what i remember from that days lesson :biggrin: it works for me :smile: but don't get behind on chemistry and bio! its sooo hard to catch up after a while!

good luck! :smile:

Quick Reply