The Student Room Group

Name a TSR member you would DATE.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
Original post by This Honest
Yes another of these threads, stupid threads.

Typical bum licking threads :rolleyes: i wouldn't date anyone on here...how one acts online and in real life can be a bit difference.

The Epicurean :flutter: and ZRO :teeth:

Haha :tongue:

Bubblyraindrop ofc :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DJMayes
[video="youtube;BipvGD-LCjU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BipvGD-LCjU[/video]

Made my day :lol: Why am I out of rep?
Original post by Juichiro
Holby_fanatic :colondollar:

Ohai, stalker! :mmm:

I haven't spoken to you for a while!
Original post by Jaegon Targaryen
I don't think I could date someone I met online tbh . Call me old fashioned but I find it difficult being attracted to someone through a series of sentences as opposed to real life conversations and the attraction you generate from a persons physical presence . Even if the girl was really attractive in her pictures my core intentions would be superficial and driven by lust rather than liking the girl for who she actually is . Think its just one of my quirks .

I am with you on this one mate!

Also, I am still quite confused about how a simple "who would you date?" question turned into a proposed threesome between Bassets, Robbie242 and Marian :s-smilie: The first few pages of this thread were quite hilarious and disturbing to read at the same time. I am still unsure whether they were joking around or being serious.
Thread made me laugh :mmm:

And cringe too but :tongue:
Original post by Holby_fanatic
Ohai, stalker! :mmm:

I haven't spoken to you for a while!

I haven't been much on here lately. :frown: Uni and stuff. Hopefully I will make some time this week for my favourite TSR user. :smile:
Original post by Juichiro
I haven't been much on here lately. :frown: Uni and stuff. Hopefully I will make some time this week for my favourite TSR user. :smile:

Oh yeah, it's your final year, isn't it? How are you finding it so far? N'awwww thanks. :tongue:
James A

xD
Reply 148
Original post by superduper9
I am with you on this one mate!

Also, I am still quite confused about how a simple "who would you date?" question turned into a proposed threesome between Bassets, Robbie242 and Marian :s-smilie: The first few pages of this thread were quite hilarious and disturbing to read at the same time. I am still unsure whether they were joking around or being serious.

This is my serious face
:dry:
Original post by Kiss
The_Lonely_Goatherd

Pianists :biggrin:
Reply 150
Original post by James A
James A

xD

James A and his bike :coma:
Purely as speculation:

aspirinpharmacist - came up with that username, has to be awesome.
eliza.anne - has the wit of a very witty razorblade.
Tyrion_Lannister - Would be entertaining. Plus, well, y'know, boobs.

This is a funny thread :rolleyes:
Original post by anonymouspie227
anonymouspie227.

OMIGODOMIGOD I can totally set you two up!!!!
Original post by James A
James A

xD

Strong bit of self lovin' :wink:
Original post by yaboy
James A and his bike :coma:

You might wanna date Valentino Rossi as well :rofl:
Original post by James A
You might wanna date Valentino Rossi as well :rofl:

Can you ride yet?
Original post by Hellz_Bellz!
Can you ride yet?

haha you're so dirty
Original post by James A
haha you're so dirty

LOL that wasn't meant as a sexual innuendo! :colonhash:
Original post by Hellz_Bellz!
LOL that wasn't meant as a sexual innuendo! :colonhash:

:hmmm:

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

:nah: can't ride, but I will be taking my bicycle to uni :frown: Not a motorbike, but still :/
Original post by James A
:hmmm:

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

:nah: can't ride, but I will be taking my bicycle to uni :frown: Not a motorbike, but still :/

Aww you have plenty of time to learn! I'm gonna hopefully get my standard driver's licence next year then start my motorbike licence :awesome: Can't wait to ride a motorbike.

Quick Reply

Latest