The Student Room Group

Do you think I'm ugly? '' Photo's'' someone said I am

Scroll to see replies

I wouldn't say you were ugly myself.
Reply 121
Original post by Hellcat12
It's alright..very manageable you know
be headstrong

think of yourself as the most handsome guy in town...and trust me..it gives a mega ego boost.

As you said that insulting dumb head was ugly himself...maybe he found you too handsome and wanted to insult you to balm his own feelings.
So, cheer up handsome

:h: Have fun body building.

Hhhmmm.....you shouldn't have hurt her feelings you know
To boost your confidence ..make better friends with whom you feel comfortable and who like you a lot.
just don't give a damn if someone insults you in any way possible.

and about the kissing part...I can't say anything there.
i don't consider sex as a casual thing to get over someone's basic animal instinct.
to me it's something more intimate than satisfaction.

although I am a virgin and don't plan anything like that for another 7 years. I am proud to be a virgin, and if someone insults me over that...I have very good retorts for them.

thank you, I'll try that but really don't think it'd work, haha

yeah, perhaps thinking of it that makes sense, some people like to hurt others to make themselves feel better, just sometimes I notice people or think that people are looking at me for the wrong reasons.

I worded that wrong , sorry, I meant she asked me out but I didn't know if she was just saying it for a laugh or not because it wasn't private, she said it in front of tutors and our friends but she was in a silly hypo mood , I just said something silly like I can't I'm gay, even though everyone knew I just made that up instead of saying no, she wasn't humiliated though as it ended up turning into more of a humor thing though. (btw I'm not gay I'm straight 100% ) I just didn't have the confidence to say yes .
I do wish I'd said yes to her though ,she was very pretty.

a rather good point

How old are you if you don't mind me asking and how come you don't want to lose your virginity for another 7 years at least? your very pretty and I'm sure you could get a boyfriend tomorrow if you wanted ( or today)

I go the cinema with my Mum sometimes and see other lads my age or a little younger with their girlfriends and I'm starting to wish that was me although i'm not saying I don't enjoy my Mum's company because I do, I'd just like to find a girlfriend now
Original post by Happy Boy.
thank you, I'll try that but really don't think it'd work, haha

yeah, perhaps thinking of it that makes sense, some people like to hurt others to make themselves feel better, just sometimes I notice people or think that people are looking at me for the wrong reasons.

I worded that wrong , sorry, I meant she asked me out but I didn't know if she was just saying it for a laugh or not because it wasn't private, she said it in front of tutors and our friends but she was in a silly hypo mood , I just said something silly like I can't I'm gay, even though everyone knew I just made that up instead of saying no, she wasn't humiliated though as it ended up turning into more of a humor thing though. (btw I'm not gay I'm straight 100% ) I just didn't have the confidence to say yes .
I do wish I'd said yes to her though ,she was very pretty.

a rather good point

How old are you if you don't mind me asking and how come you don't want to lose your virginity for another 7 years at least? your very pretty and I'm sure you could get a boyfriend tomorrow if you wanted ( or today)

I go the cinema with my Mum sometimes and see other lads my age or a little younger with their girlfriends and I'm starting to wish that was me although i'm not saying I don't enjoy my Mum's company because I do, I'd just like to find a girlfriend now

Try it once...it does help
my cousin has been through the same emotional turmoil and it did help her.

they might be looking at you in a good way buddy..don't overthink

i think it was good you rejected..maybe her next steps would have seriously damaged your confidence further.

i am 16. There are many reasons why I don't wanna loose it and it's unnecessary to discuss them here..but if you insist..I can tell you.

About getting a boyfriend...I haven't given it too much thought, maybe I haven't been attracted to anyone as such..or maybe it's just I am too choosy.

if you want a partner...start looking around you. Decent girls don't approach men themselves so you will have to buck up and ask someone nice to be yours.
And I beg you not to waste your time on dating sites or anyone you meet online...if you haven't met that person physically it's very dangerous to ask them out. They may be fake, fraud whatever. Just be careful.
Reply 123
Try it once...it does help
my cousin has been through the same emotional turmoil and it did help her.

they might be looking at you in a good way buddy..don't overthink

i think it was good you rejected..maybe her next steps would have seriously damaged your confidence further.

i am 16. There are many reasons why I don't wanna loose it and it's unnecessary to discuss them here..but if you insist..I can tell you.

About getting a boyfriend...I haven't given it too much thought, maybe I haven't been attracted to anyone as such..or maybe it's just I am too choosy.

if you want a partner...start looking around you. Decent girls don't approach men themselves so you will have to buck up and ask someone nice to be yours.
And I beg you not to waste your time on dating sites or anyone you meet online...if you haven't met that person physically it's very dangerous to ask them out. They may be fake, fraud whatever. Just be careful.

I feel really old now, I thought you were more like 20 - 22 or something? lol

No, it's fine, you don't have to tell me if you don't feel you have to, My guess is your a Christian but who know's. your only 16 and the fact your still a virgin to me seems completely normal.

There is a girl in the local petrol station near where I live, She seems quite shy but she seems nice and she is pretty, I see her glancing at me sometimes and looking away quickly, I kind of feel like going in there and striking up a conversation about something that may lead to a date but I don't know what, I saw her walking in the rain once when I was driving past and felt tempted to give her a lift but I don't know how she'd have reacted as we hardly know each other
(edited 10 years ago)
I feel really old now, I thought you were more like 20 - 22 or something? lol

No, it's fine, you don't have to tell me if you don't feel you have to, My guess is your a Christian but who know's. your only 16 and the fact your still a virgin to me seems completely normal.

There is a girl in the local petrol station near where I live, She seems quite shy but she seems nice and she is pretty, I see her glancing at me sometimes and looking away quickly, I kind of feel like going in there and striking up a conversation about something that may lead to a date but I don't know what, I saw her walking in the rain once when I was driving past and felt tempted to give her a lift but I don't know how she'd have reacted as we hardly know each other

:frown:
Now that's where I feel sad..when someone says I seem years older than I actually am

i am not a Christian and religion has a very little influence to: "why I don't want to loose my virginity"

i suggest you give it a shot :biggrin: you won't find out until you try.
And aahhemm...by asking someone out I never meant you should jump at them with a sexface
get to know her as a acquaintance, text her occasionally
if she responds well...get more closer as a friend ..slow and easy
and finally when you know EVERYTHING about her nature and attitude with you and around herself...strike a date and propose to her.
i know it needs a lot of patience but it pays off.
firstly, you won't be cheated in anyway if you know her every aspect.
secondly, your relation might turn out to be very very strong with her in the future.

relations which start like a bomb, fuse very early.
So.....take it as nature does..slow and easy
Reply 125
:frown:
Now that's where I feel sad..when someone says I seem years older than I actually am

i am not a Christian and religion has a very little influence to: "why I don't want to loose my virginity"

i suggest you give it a shot :biggrin: you won't find out until you try.
And aahhemm...by asking someone out I never meant you should jump at them with a sexface
get to know her as a acquaintance, text her occasionally
if she responds well...get more closer as a friend ..slow and easy
and finally when you know EVERYTHING about her nature and attitude with you and around herself...strike a date and propose to her.
i know it needs a lot of patience but it pays off.
firstly, you won't be cheated in anyway if you know her every aspect.
secondly, your relation might turn out to be very very strong with her in the future.

relations which start like a bomb, fuse very early.
So.....take it as nature does..slow and easy

I'm sorry, I didn't want to offend you, I can only see a tiny photo of you and I'd have thought you were a few years older, perhaps due to you being very mature as well made me think you were older.
I guess I could try though, but if she said no then things would become awkward and I'd have to drive for miles to get my petrol, lol.

What do you want to do career-wise ?

I'm still undecided lol, haven't worked for about 4 years and even that was a crappy short term job, left college about 2 or 3 years ago after studying business administration , .ie. office work
I'm sorry, I didn't want to offend you, I can only see a tiny photo of you and I'd have thought you were a few years older, perhaps due to you being very mature as well made me think you were older.
I guess I could try though, but if she said no then things would become awkward and I'd have to drive for miles to get my petrol, lol.

What do you want to do career-wise ?

I'm still undecided lol, haven't worked for about 4 years and even that was a crappy short term job, left college about 2 or 3 years ago after studying business administration , .ie. office work

Not offended at all

You seriously lack self esteem
please just ask her out as a friend.

I am aiming for Masters in Business Administration..hopefully from Harvard School of Business
I think im ugly I hate the way I look

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by glousck
Wow, people sure like to be dicks behind the safety of their computor screen. Wonder how many of the people posting dickish comments would put a picture of themselves up for scrutiny :rolleyes:

OP you're not ugly at all you look fine :smile:

Yeah except having a picture of themselves wouldn't make the OP less or better looking?
You're allowed a opinion on a matter regardless of your own circumstance, he asked for judgement and so they give it.
Reply 129
Original post by So Instinct
Yeah except having a picture of themselves wouldn't make the OP less or better looking?
You're allowed a opinion on a matter regardless of your own circumstance, he asked for judgement and so they give it.

He asked for an opinion, he didn't ask for people to be straight up rude. Yeah it's the internet and people are going to be like that but I'm just saying it doesn't make it right.
Reply 130
FFS
Double click photo to enlargen.

Someone told me I was ugly, do you think I'm ugly?

1381441604851.jpg1381441519721.jpg

I think oyur good looking, no hobo
Double click photo to enlargen.

Someone told me I was ugly, do you think I'm ugly?

1381441604851.jpg1381441519721.jpg

yes, your pretty ugly

have you tried dating obese girls/ deformed or disabled women

are you willing to date men?
Its odd but you are kind of both ugly and pretty you have pretty eyes but then you are also ugly.

Meh to avoid argument lets just say you are pretty ugly.

Spoiler

Not offended at all

You seriously lack self esteem
please just ask her out as a friend.

I am aiming for Masters in Business Administration..hopefully from Harvard School of Business

Hey you're that girl who had -4 reputation lol

Welcome to the good side! :biggrin: did you know they(TSR) are using you as an example of someone with red gems:rofl:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by kidomo
Hey you're that girl who had -4 reputation lol

Welcome to the good side! :biggrin: did you know they(TSR) are using you as an example of someone with red gems:rofl:

*sigh* my crimson, blooming, flourishing, glowing, rosy, rubicund, sanguine, blood-red RUBIES!!! :cry2:
Have you any idea how much I miss them?
And these emeralds are so not for me! :huff:

:sadnod:
Yeah I know that
*sigh* my crimson, blooming, flourishing, glowing, rosy, rubicund, sanguine, blood-red RUBIES!!! :cry2:
Have you any idea how much I miss them?
And these emeralds are so not for me! :huff:

:sadnod:
Yeah I know that

:lol:

With your username green gems just doesn't cut it....
No fear, no fire and no anger. You've become an angel:h:

Definitely not for you.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by lovepeace
I think im ugly I hate the way I look

Posted from TSR Mobile

Probably not. It's all in your head
Original post by kidomo
:lol:

With your username green gems just doesn't cut it....
No fear, no fire and no anger. You've become an angel:h:

Definitely not for you.

I guess the explicit "Hell" word would look best suited with red gems and that's what the Admin thought and pasted me there.

Pfft, me becoming an angel would mean an Apocalypse. :devil3:

Definitely! I am going to appeal.....
You have uploaded your pictures a few times now on various threads.
Statistically, you will always find lots of people that like the way you look and lots of people who don't, the fact that one person decided to voice his opinion about your looks shouldn't bother you.
Have some confidence in yourself instead of looking for people to boost your self esteem. With confidence comes self esteem so I encourage you to be more positive about yourself.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending