The Student Room Group

Simpsons:Tapped Out

Scroll to see replies

Finally used the weekend to get rid of all my players who didn't have "goo" or any ghosty like things in their town.

Ram out of gremlin now :cry: I'm on 3488 goo.
I had to get up just after 6am today, took the chance to strategically put gremlins into peoples' towns. I'm guessing that a few of you are students who won't get up before 10am :colone:
Original post by Milostar
I had to get up just after 6am today, took the chance to strategically put gremlins into peoples' towns. I'm guessing that a few of you are students who won't get up before 10am :colone:

Fiendishly brilliant.

I was up at 2am and did the same thing. Raised well over 100 goo overnight.
Original post by Drewski
Fiendishly brilliant.

I was up at 2am and did the same thing. Raised well over 100 goo overnight.

2am! Devious. I wish I could stay up that late :tongue:

Trying out a new strategy - adding people from different time zones :colone:
Reply 1044

I've been doing the same thing, although only at half 7 :colone:

I put loads around at 8.30am when I get up for uni with the same idea :smile:
I always put some in my flat mates town when she's gone to bed for the night :P
2am! Devious. I wish I could stay up that late :tongue:

Trying out a new strategy - adding people from different time zones :colone:

How come the idea is to do it at strange times? I feel I'm going to look really stupid right now!
Original post by Short but Sweet
How come the idea is to do it at strange times? I feel I'm going to look really stupid right now!

The longer your gremlin goes without being found/eliminated, the more goo it generates for you, getting you closer to your rewards.

Consequently, if you can plant your gremlin in someone's Springfield when they're not going to be playing the game for a few hours, you're going to get more goo than if your gremlin was only in place for 5 minutes.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Drewski
The longer your gremlin goes without being found/eliminated, the more goo it generates for you, getting you closer to your rewards.

Consequently, if you can plant your gremlin in someone's Springfield when they're not going to be playing the game for a few hours, you're going to get more goo than if your gremlin was only in place for 5 minutes.

Ahhh thanks :smile: so you get the goo when they go to their town and get rid of them then?
Reply 1049
Ahhh thanks :smile: so you get the goo when they go to their town and get rid of them then?

If they're in a town for more than 4 hours, then you get 4 goo. If they're found in that time, both you and your friend get 2 goo. Either way, you get the goo when you next go to your hometown.

As soon as you place a gremlin in their town it'll start collecting it. You'll see how much the next time you log in to your town.
Original post by Aula
If they're in a town for more than 4 hours, then you get 4 goo. If they're found in that time, both you and your friend get 2 goo. Either way, you get the goo when you next go to your hometown.

You get far more than that.

I woke up to 98 goo collected by gremlins this morning. I had placed less than 20. Each one gaining 4 does not make 98.
How much goo has everyone got?

Im on 7000, I think I'm actually going to reach the final target this time, unlike whacking day :grr:
Reply 1053
Original post by Drewski
You get far more than that.

I woke up to 98 goo collected by gremlins this morning. I had placed less than 20. Each one gaining 4 does not make 98.

Hmm... I'm sure the whole 2/4 and 4 hours thing is what it said in the first place. Fairly sure that's what seems to have happened with mine too :dontknow:
Original post by tinkerbell_xxx
How much goo has everyone got?

Im on 7000, I think I'm actually going to reach the final target this time, unlike whacking day :grr:

Just got king snorky :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by chaarlotte
Just got king snorky :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

Isn't it annoying how it can't do anything? :rolleyes:
Isn't it annoying how it can't do anything? :rolleyes:

I know, it just sort of hops around Springfield on its tail :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
I know, it just sort of hops around Springfield on its tail :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just like the zombie! They could at least make us some money pssht :rolleyes:
Just like the zombie! They could at least make us some money pssht :rolleyes:

I know! I spent 24 donuts buying the two premium zombies and it was such a waste :frown: #firstworldproblems

Posted from TSR Mobile
I know! I spent 24 donuts buying the two premium zombies and it was such a waste :frown: #firstworldproblems

Posted from TSR Mobile

:eek: ohh noo!

How do you get your donuts? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest