The Student Room Group

Simpsons:Tapped Out

Scroll to see replies

Original post by tinkerbell_xxx
:eek: ohh noo!

How do you get your donuts? :smile:

Saving up through bonus levels, cleaning up trash etc. thankfully the Halloween update has brought a good 20 donuts or so :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by chaarlotte
Saving up through bonus levels, cleaning up trash etc. thankfully the Halloween update has brought a good 20 donuts or so :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's so good! I had around 60 then wasted them on speeding up the first few 24 hour Halloween tasks :frown:

Hoping to build some donuts back up, have you got any from popping ghosts?
Must admit, I like the little touches this update has. So much more thought has gone into it than any previous one.

All the trees being devoid of leaves.
When you haunt Moe's the swooping ghosts above it are seen to be swigging a ghostly drink.
When you haunt the library you get a swooping ghost pulling it's head off and doing the "Alas poor Yorick" stance.

A lot of attention to detail. I like.
I'm on about 10.5k goo.. Once you've collected all the prizes you get donuts every 2000 goo after that so it's worth carryin on after

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1064
I'm only at like 2000 goo :frown:
Original post by JadeD1990
I'm on about 10.5k goo.. Once you've collected all the prizes you get donuts every 2000 goo after that so it's worth carryin on after

Posted from TSR Mobile

how have you got so much goo?!

How many donuts do you get too? :smile:
That's so good! I had around 60 then wasted them on speeding up the first few 24 hour Halloween tasks :frown:

Hoping to build some donuts back up, have you got any from popping ghosts?

Aw that sucks :frown: yeah I've got about 5 donuts from the ghosts, have you got any? :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Aw that sucks :frown: yeah I've got about 5 donuts from the ghosts, have you got any? :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Only about 3 :frown: some others have got so much more

I've only got one measly donut :mad: Though I unexpectedly got 5 from the Sideshow You game the other day.

How do you get the freakshow? I think I've missed something because other people got it ages ago.
Reply 1069
Original post by Milostar
I've only got one measly donut :mad: Though I unexpectedly got 5 from the Sideshow You game the other day.

How do you get the freakshow? I think I've missed something because other people got it ages ago.

I think it's by completing all the Halloween tasks.

Which I need Lisa back for :grumble:
Original post by Aula
I think it's by completing all the Halloween tasks.

Which I need Lisa back for :grumble:

I'm losing track of which ones are halloween tasks. Does that include the tasks like the Homer Strongman?

Bad luck about your Lisa :frown: Maybe she'll be findable when she's required to do a task. I don't suppose EA will be very helpful, my friends town got stolen :eek: and he got no replies from customer service. He had to star a new town.
Reply 1071
Original post by Milostar
I'm losing track of which ones are halloween tasks. Does that include the tasks like the Homer Strongman?

Bad luck about your Lisa :frown: Maybe she'll be findable when she's required to do a task. I don't suppose EA will be very helpful, my friends town got stolen :eek: and he got no replies from customer service. He had to star a new town.

I think it's just the main storyline - from reading around it looks like Lisa goes investigating into a freak show that used to be in Springfield?
And no such luck unfortunately, I've been stuck on the main storyline for a good few days now - last task I had was James Bont :sad:
I guess on the plus side, I've caught up with all Homers endless tasks.

Apparently missing characters are being to reappear though, so hopefully it won't be too long...
Original post by Aula
I think it's just the main storyline - from reading around it looks like Lisa goes investigating into a freak show that used to be in Springfield?
And no such luck unfortunately, I've been stuck on the main storyline for a good few days now - last task I had was James Bont :sad:
I guess on the plus side, I've caught up with all Homers endless tasks.

Apparently missing characters are being to reappear though, so hopefully it won't be too long...

Thanks, and good luck getting Lisa back :smile:
Just passed 8000 goo :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey folks!
Been playing for a while, play every morning mostly, add me :smile:

djb0306
Reply 1075
I found her!
I bought another row of land, and then was able to move far enough over to see her. She was hiding just out of range.
- this is apparently what has been happening. She's there, in the mountains or underwater. People have been able to spot her, but not click on her, so presumably this has now been solved. :daydreaming:

Halloween tasks here I come :teeth:
how have you got so much goo?!

How many donuts do you get too? :smile:

Iv added a lot of random friends lol, and not sure on how many donuts yet as I'm still another 1000 away until I get my first lot

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1077
My characters are all weird since the halloween update, it's quite amusing really. Todd has had an outer body experience and Burns has cloned himself....

simpsons2.jpg

simpsons2.jpg

Anyone else had something similar?
Reply 1078
Original post by LJ
My characters are all weird since the halloween update, it's quite amusing really. Todd has had an outer body experience and Burns has cloned himself....

simpsons2.jpg

simpsons2.jpg

Flanders had an out of body experience when I accidentally had him being interrogated :mmm:
It seems that this happens if they're possessed whilst doing an activity with another character.
Original post by LJ

simpsons2.jpg

simpsons2.jpg

Mr Burns isn't cloned, thats the Burns from your personal goo prize of Burns' coffin :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest