The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4980
Original post by Qari
What did she say? And does she like him?

Posted from TSR Mobile

She asked if he was coming up last weekend, I said he wasn't for a number of reasons. . . she then went on to call him an idiot and said he probably isn't worth my time :sad:

she met him once and doesn't like him in that way
Reply 4981
Original post by lilGem
She asked if he was coming up last weekend, I said he wasn't for a number of reasons. . . she then went on to call him an idiot and said he probably isn't worth my time :sad:

she met him once and doesn't like him in that way

Is it possible she may like you? And she might just be good mate who doesn't want to see you hurt

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lilGem
I'm glad! :biggrin: if you need any help with biology then give me a shout and I'll help :smile:

the normal, I'm still getting used to him saying he loves me 3 times a day and that he misses me:lol: I still have re-read texts and be like :lolwut: we skyped last week and he said he loved me as I was clicking the end call button. . .slightly awkward :colondollar: but he called back and we said we love each other. He called me beautiful yesterday again the :lolwut: but he'll hopefully be coming here soon :yep:

Got a bitchy text from my friend about him though :unimpressed: it was tinged with jealousy :sad:

Aww thank you very much :biggrin:

How sweet :love: very cute of you! :colondollar: hahaha oh how very typical, bad timing hey :tongue: ah that's okay then! That's really lovely, he's truly proud of you :h: awww perfect! :smile:

Well that's not very nice :frown: sadly jealousy does get the better of people, especially when relationships are involved :frown: I hope it's okay :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4983
Original post by Lucy96
Aww thank you very much :biggrin:

How sweet :love: very cute of you! :colondollar: hahaha oh how very typical, bad timing hey :tongue: ah that's okay then! That's really lovely, he's truly proud of you :h: awww perfect! :smile:

Well that's not very nice :frown: sadly jealousy does get the better of people, especially when relationships are involved :frown: I hope it's okay :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:biggrin: he's hopefully going to be coming here for my birthday weekend as I have labs and lectures on the actual day :woo: woke up with a cute text this morning saying he cant wait to see me, misses me and he loves me :love:

There was no reason for her to say what she did :erm: especially the last bit :rolleyes:
Original post by lilGem
:biggrin: he's hopefully going to be coming here for my birthday weekend as I have labs and lectures on the actual day :woo: woke up with a cute text this morning saying he cant wait to see me, misses me and he loves me :love:

There was no reason for her to say what she did :erm: especially the last bit :rolleyes:

Oooh great :biggrin: damn though, how annoying! Awwwwww I'm so happy for you, I really am :smile:

Exactly, seems very unnecessary (and hurtful!) :rolleyes:
Negs don't exist anymore :awesome:
Original post by usycool1

I got negged a few times yesterday for the first time in a while; should have waited another day to post controversial things :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not awesome :tongue:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Not awesome :tongue:

I'm double minded as to whether it's a good thing or not :s-smilie:

Original post by Lucy96
I got negged a few times yesterday for the first time in a while; should have waited another day to post controversial things :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Damn! :tongue: Would + rep you to make up but apparently I've done so too recently :sad:
I'm double minded as to whether it's a good thing or not :s-smilie:

Damn! :tongue: Would + rep you to make up but apparently I've done so too recently :sad:

I think, they should get rid of gems. But keep pos and neg perhaps?

My first suggestion was keeping negs, but it not affecting points.
I think, they should get rid of gems. But keep pos and neg perhaps?

My first suggestion was keeping negs, but it not affecting points.

Never thought I'd say this, but I think I agree with you :colonhash: :tongue:
Never thought I'd say this, but I think I agree with you :colonhash: :tongue:

Hey, that is so mean :tongue: which one did you agree with though?
Hey, that is so mean :tongue: which one did you agree with though?

Sometimes the truth hurts :colone::tongue:

I think I like the first idea a bit more, but the second one's also interesting now I think about it :beard:
IDamn! :tongue: Would + rep you to make up but apparently I've done so too recently :sad:

Well thank you, it's the thought that counts! :tongue:

I think I like the first idea a bit more, but the second one's also interesting now I think about it :beard:

If gems don't show but people could still have rep points so you can share it if you really wanted to :tongue:

I love how you put a :tongue: to show you're joking:wink: or so I hope!
Acknowledgements from Bristol, Bath, Cambridge and Durham now

Just waiting on that slacker Warwick
Original post by Robbie242

Oooh it's all becoming real :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4997
Original post by Robbie242

Have they given an interview?
Reply 4998

Is it your eid tomorrow or today?
Original post by Qari
Is it your eid tomorrow or today?

Today :smile:

Latest