The Student Room Group

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lauraaaaa
I did like half hahahah, I did some other homework as well that wasn't an essay though!

Oh dear, your teachers really wanted to make sure you had no fun when you got home today. Good luck finishing the other half. :smile:
Original post by Jack22031994
Yes I did - cod with some salt/pepper/butter with normal rice

I love cod, but prefer sea bass in fact no my fav is Salmon! then prawns & lobster/ crab hehe :h: D'ya mean white rice???
Sounds nice...tough I would've added a sauce- to the fish :tongue: Nice though, good to know you can cook normal stuff on your student budget haha.

Original post by Serano
Was supposed to say 10 typo xD

Ah right haha I see XD Sounds like a good day...other than for that :tongue:
Original post by lucine.B
I love cod, but prefer sea bass in fact no my fav is Salmon! then prawns & lobster/ crab hehe :h: D'ya mean white rice???
Sounds nice...tough I would've added a sauce- to the fish :tongue: Nice though, good to know you can cook normal stuff on your student budget haha.

Yeah i do

I love Seafood - apart from Mackerel. I have no sauce - I put some soy sauce in the rice which worked
Sorry for late reply didn't see it!

Various things! Clothes (though that's more my sister) Stage design etc. um...covers/ food/ collages/ paintings various things really whatever people ask I just enjoy being creative.
Thats great!!! You're so so lucky hehe. I'm doing my A2's as well in year 13 also:h:
What else do you take???
Hahaa great, where there's a will there's a way :smile: planning in terms of designing???

Seriously?! that's awesome :biggrin: My old school sponsors a school in Malawi :h:

Hahaa aww, really??? Do you find it hard??? Cool! I'm sure you weren't hopeless :smile:

Oh ok. Seriously?! How??? I didn't even know that could happen lol. I looove music! XD

Oh wow! Sounds awesome :biggrin:
Its lucky that Mr Fowler came to our school, he's completely revolutionised technical theatre :smile: Oo what are you studying?
Tech is just a thing on the side :smile: I do history, geography, politics and eng lit :smile:
Exactly! xD yup we're putting on the Tempest so we were just putting the finishing touches to the sound design :smile: it's awesome- we're running a load of tracks simultaneously to create an authentic sound, and the BBC recently released 60 CDs with around 100 tracks per CD of every sound they've created e.g. Rain on a tin roof, waves against a barge, so literally anything can be manipulated so that it sounds like you're in the middle of a storm on an Elizabethan boat :tongue: (sorry bout the rambling!)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sneha.vag
Oh dear, your teachers really wanted to make sure you had no fun when you got home today. Good luck finishing the other half. :smile:

Some don't need to be in until next Thursday so it's all fine!
Nearly there with Smells like Teen Spirit
What??? :curious:

I went to Reading. And you didn't...
Happened to notice a rather stunning girl at a society event welcoming those in the year below us...made Eggolympics much more enjoyable speaking to her briefly. Looking forward to seeing more of her.

That and my team won Eggolympics so I'm rather pleased about that.
Reply 1248
Sorry for late reply didn't see it!

Various things! Clothes (though that's more my sister) Stage design etc. um...covers/ food/ collages/ paintings various things really whatever people ask I just enjoy being creative.
Thats great!!! You're so so lucky hehe. I'm doing my A2's as well in year 13 also:h:
What else do you take???
Hahaa great, where there's a will there's a way :smile: planning in terms of designing???

Seriously?! that's awesome :biggrin: My old school sponsors a school in Malawi :h:

Hahaa aww, really??? Do you find it hard??? Cool! I'm sure you weren't hopeless :smile:

Oh ok. Seriously?! How??? I didn't even know that could happen lol. I looove music! XD

Yeaa haha thanks. ohhhh What school?:smile:

Nah i found it boring lol i didnt do anything. That was the one class i was a total slacker:L

haha no idea, they lied to me and said there was no space for me:/ i think that teacher was happy when my name didnt pop up on her Music class list for standard grade.

well i love music like singing and actual music but just not the subject. I just wish i could play guitar lol
Reply 1249
Boreddd as, what's everyone up to?
:tongue:
I keep wanting to buy lingerie because I know payday is on Friday. :colondollar:

Stop it, Becca. Stop it.
Reply 1251
Original post by Holby_fanatic
I keep wanting to buy lingerie because I know payday is on Friday. :colondollar:

Stop it, Becca. Stop it.

Nah. Spend it on beer, that's what payday is for, not knickers.
Original post by james1211
Nah. Spend it on beer, that's what payday is for, not knickers.

I don't drink alcohol though. :tongue:
Reply 1253
I don't drink alcohol though. :tongue:

Oh yeah :biggrin:

Never understood buying nice lingerie though, aren't there more interesting things to spend your money on haha
Oh yeah :biggrin:

Never understood buying nice lingerie though, aren't there more interesting things to spend your money on haha

I'd buy clothes but the stuff I want wouldn't really get much wear in the winter. I do need some black heels though, haha. And I need uni books but that is what libraries are for. :tongue:
Reply 1255
I'd buy clothes but the stuff I want wouldn't really get much wear in the winter. I do need some black heels though, haha. And I need uni books but that is what libraries are for. :tongue:

I guess haha. Most of mine goes on food as you probably guessed :colone:

It's a wonder how i'm only 11 stone...
Reply 1256
Just got back from watching Metallica: Through The Never

EPIC!!
Reply 1257
Original post by Tcrumpen
Just got back from watching Metallica: Through The Never

EPIC!!

You like Metallica? I'm quite into their stuff too.
Reply 1258
You like Metallica? I'm quite into their stuff too.

i LOVE metallica shame it's only shown for one day
Original post by Jack22031994
Yeah i do

I love Seafood - apart from Mackerel. I have no sauce - I put some soy sauce in the rice which worked

I LOVE seafood, its amazing! Haha. Soy sauce is good though it goes better with salmon with a little ginger, maybe some garlic and a bit of chili. I would've made my own sauce though :smile:

Original post by CharlieTT
I went to Reading. And you didn't...

*tries Jedi mind trick no charlie and it works* :aetsch: :party:

Quick Reply

Latest