[Hardest]
Reply 902
[Hardest]
Biology
Music
English Lang-Lit
History
[Easiest]

That's not to say any of those subjects are 'easy' its just i find history to be the easiest of the ones I do.
Original post by subjectman10
At my sixth form, further maths means doing C1, C2, C3, C4, M1 and S1 in the first year to get an A-level in maths and then a further 3 or 6 units to get either an AS Further or A -level Further in the second year. :smile:

That's pretty cool lol
Original post by Chung224
That's pretty cool lol

I agree..Partly the reason I chose it.
I might drop it at A2 and bank my A-level maths :biggrin:
Original post by Gibber96
I'm applying for medicine this year as well: which unis have you gone for?

Well I'm applying next October:smile: but I know my first choice is Cardiff (20 mins away:L), but I want to go to open days at Bristol, Manchester, Liverpool and maybe Nottingham:smile: what about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Chemistry and Biology joint
Maths
History
Reply 907
sociology
psychology
history
english lit(im a foreign student)
Geography
Maths
Biology
Chemistry

If I was asked this a few weeks ago, chemistry would've been the 'easiest' - it just goes to show how quickly everything can change!
Reply 909
Original post by 3mma_gal96
Well I'm applying next October:smile: but I know my first choice is Cardiff (20 mins away:L), but I want to go to open days at Bristol, Manchester, Liverpool and maybe Nottingham:smile: what about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh okay, I thought you were Year 13, nice choices though - I've looked round Bristol and Nottingham, but I've applied to Sheffield, Newcastle, Glasgow and Oxford. Bristol is a bit too close to home for me (I live there), and Cardiff is pretty close too. Nottingham is really nice, it's just not for me.
Original post by Gibber96
Oh okay, I thought you were Year 13, nice choices though - I've looked round Bristol and Nottingham, but I've applied to Sheffield, Newcastle, Glasgow and Oxford. Bristol is a bit too close to home for me (I live there), and Cardiff is pretty close too. Nottingham is really nice, it's just not for me.

Haha ah ok :tongue: Oh cool, did you go to open days for the uni's you applied to? (I mean I presume you did, unless you're just insanely spontaneous) :erm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 911
Original post by 3mma_gal96
Haha ah ok :tongue: Oh cool, did you go to open days for the uni's you applied to? (I mean I presume you did, unless you're just insanely spontaneous) :erm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I actually didn't go to open days for Newcastle and Glasgow. I'd been to a lot of other open days, and found that I often didn't like the unis or that they wouldn't like me. I had to wait to do my UKCAT before I could have a good idea of where I should apply, and Newcastle and Glasgow are logical choices because they use it heavily and my score was good.

So yeah, it is a bit risky, but this was the middle of September and its not easy to trek all the way up to Newcastle and Glasgow on separate days - I'm relying on the opinions of people that have studied there, but I have family in Glasgow and I love the city, plus my mum went there and she loved it - it's not too risky.
Media
History
Biology
Physics
Chemistry
Biology
Maths
Reply 914
Maths
Physics
Further Maths
Chemistry

Posted from the iPad of awesomeness
Reply 915
Applied ICT (it is just so long)
Maths (favorite)
Economics

If i carried on Chemistry then it would probably be the hardest

Posted from TSR Mobile
Maths
Biology
Chemistry
Physics

(but dropped physics for A2, yaaaay!)
english lit
chemistry
biology
maths
further maths
critical thinking (hardest -> got my lowest grade in this) = C
Finished last year but going to list anyway!

Chemistry
Maths
Further maths
Biology
(Dropped at AS) Eng lit..
Geography
Music
Biology
Maths - mehhhh

Latest