Scroll to see replies

Reply 1280
Original post by james1211
You should watch this, i found it hilarious the first time I saw it:

[video="youtube;98xNx87hRbU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98xNx87hRbU[/video]

Already watched that ages ago, funny as hell :smile:
Original post by mjj22
Yeaa haha thanks. ohhhh What school?:smile:

Nah i found it boring lol i didnt do anything. That was the one class i was a total slacker:L

haha no idea, they lied to me and said there was no space for me:/ i think that teacher was happy when my name didnt pop up on her Music class list for standard grade.

well i love music like singing and actual music but just not the subject. I just wish i could play guitar lol

Ursuline Academy of Ilford (In London) just Google it :tongue:

Haha LOL. Aww damn that's a shame, I don't think I've ever really been a slacker y'know I love school though A levels are making me hate it! XD

Oh no that's such a shame! I'd hate it if that happened to me!!!
Aww ha lol. I enjoy doing grades XD

Ah right yeah for me the voice is my strongest instrument! Would love to one day be a singer-songwriter! :biggrin: I love music too, whats your fav genre??? I love literally every single one :u: The best way to to learn anything is to teach yourself tbh. Get a guitar and start teaching :smile:
Reply 1282
Original post by Tcrumpen
Already watched that ages ago, funny as hell :smile:

Yeah it made me chuckle.
Original post by sneha.vag
I can imagine how privileged I would feel if I received The Book, I would even feel a little egoistic.:tongue:

Haha, I love when I speak to someone who loves food, not everyone can understand what it is like to love food. :biggrin:

Oh yes, I feel so darn good the last time I cooked something and my family loved it. I somehow makes you feel like experimenting, trying out now things. :smile: Self-taught, eh? That is even more impressive. I have thought about improving my cooking skills for some time now, I think I will finally give it a try. :h:

Great- what kind of music do you like? What instruments do you play?

Haha, not sure the ego has kicked in quite yet haha but I do feel rather privileged esp. since our family is so huge and she could've given the book to anyone! :h:

Haha I totally get what you mean :grin: They just don't get it! I hae a genuine passion for food and i just immerse myself in the marriage of flavours and innovation, creating new things/ dishes, being able to present in a new world etc. I just love it haha.

Haha its nice to cook something isn't it??? Esp. from scratch and when you know people like it! :u: I always experiment :smile: Haha lol I guess so, thanks!
Yeah do, you'll enjoy it and your future husband will love you for it :wink:

I love literally every single genre :bigsmile: y'know I just like good music.
I play many many instruments, but my strongest 3 are the voice, piano & trombone. Also play violin, double bass, saxophone (mainly soprano sax) a bit of the viola, guitar, the drums, a bit of the cello, some bassoon, some oboe and other instruments.
Wbu???
Oh, i thought you did Biomedicine or something, my bad :tongue:

Shopping is soooo not a hobby :tongue:

Biological and Medicinal Chemistry. :tongue:

But it is! Spending money is fuuuuuun. :colone:
Reply 1285
Yeah it made me chuckle.

The film is even better, a couple of moments made me chuckle and some are a bit disturbing
Reply 1286
Original post by Holby_fanatic
Biological and Medicinal Chemistry. :tongue:

But it is! Spending money is fuuuuuun. :colone:

Same thing :tongue:

Spending money is fun, i will agree with that :laugh:
The film is even better, a couple of moments made me chuckle and some are a bit disturbing

Hmm maybe I will be able to see it if it gets released on the web by someone...
Reply 1287
Same thing :tongue:

Spending money is fun, i will agree with that :laugh:

Hmm maybe I will be able to see it if it gets released on the web by someone...

Wait 6 months and it'll be on DVD i think, btw where about do you live i can find out if it's being shown anywhere
Reply 1288
Wait 6 months and it'll be on DVD i think, btw where about do you live i can find out if it's being shown anywhere

Newcastle buddy. Yeah a DVD would be neat.
Reply 1289
Not feeling great all of a sudden.
Reply 1290
Newcastle buddy. Yeah a DVD would be neat.

http://www.google.co.uk/movies?hl=en&near=Newcastle+upon+Tyne,+UK&sort=1&ei=3MBdUuTVIIOh0QWLv4GIDg&mid=505539913728522b

No idea if thats anywhere near you
Reply 1291
Reply 1292
Couple of miles mate - nice one.

best bet is to going in and ask
You should watch this, i found it hilarious the first time I saw it:

[video="youtube;98xNx87hRbU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98xNx87hRbU[/video]

Love it! Its so funny haha! :biggrin:

Night all! :smile:
Reply 1294
Original post by lucine.B
Love it! Its so funny haha! :biggrin:

Night all!

Good night :smile:
Sorry to disaoint but i have a feeling that today was the ONLY day cinema's are going to show it

I COULD BE PROVEN WRONG THOUGH

Nope, there's a screening at my local on Thursday.
Reply 1296
Original post by CharlieTT
Nope, there's a screening at my local on Thursday.

You HAVE to go!
I wondered why my singing teacher was being overtly friendly today. Get home, decide to do some casual Facebook stalking, wind up on her profile. She's single now... Damn.
Reply 1298
Original post by CharlieTT
I wondered why my singing teacher was being overtly friendly today. Get home, decide to do some casual Facebook stalking, wind up on her profile. She's single now... Damn.

You know what to do.
You know what to do.

Eat Jaffa Cakes? Then wait till the end of term because teachers and students aren't legally allowed to do ****? xD

Quick Reply

Latest