The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Robbie242
sent off my SAQ now its just pure waiting

Good luck Robbie 242 :biggrin:
Original post by usycool1
vxvcxv

With the rate you're going in FM, what will you have finished at the end of the term (in Dec)?
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by keromedic
Good luck Robbie 242 :biggrin:

Thanks keromedic :tongue:

With the rate you're going in FM, what will you have finished at the end of the term (in Dec)?

Well they are aiming to have all our current modules as mocks so I will have finished:
FP2, M2, C3, D1 and Econ F584 and will have mocks for all of them. Also I would have finished S3 on my own

Not too sure tbh! We should be finished with M2 by next week, D1 should be finished soon as we're moving fairly quickly through it considering the number of lessons we have. FP1/FP2/FP3 we're doing in a random order. :tongue:
Thanks keromedic :tongue:

Well they are aiming to have all our current modules as mocks so I will have finished:
FP2, M2, C3, D1 and Econ F584 and will have mocks for all of them. Also I would have finished S3 on my own

Fair enough.
Well I have Fp1 finished. I'll probably have S2 and M2 finished. Fp2 and Fp3 won't be taught chronologically so it's doubtful I'll have finished either.
I'll hopefully have finished the Chem module F326. I won't have finished anything in bio as I have separate teachers and they're doing separate content so I'm going half as fast in each module.
Not too sure tbh! We should be finished with M2 by next week, D1 should be finished soon as we're moving fairly quickly through it considering the number of lessons we have. FP1/FP2/FP3 we're doing in a random order. :tongue:

And other subs?
sent off my SAQ now its just pure waiting

Where you had to list your class sizes and topics, did you put Further Maths as a separate subject?
Original post by TheBigGeek
Where you had to list your class sizes and topics, did you put Further Maths as a separate subject?

For AS-level yeah but I just realised I made a massive mistake :frown:

I forgot to put in my A2s in the qualification section :/ I put the units I was taking but I didn't put it in the class size table ah ****.
Could anyone send me a template of their after school/weekly timetable ,. Don't know how to set up mine or make it efficient!!!
Help:confused::o:S
Im doing English Lit,Maths, Biology and chemistry

Thanks
x

Thanks very much! :smile:
Guys I haven't even written my bloody personal statement!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5131
Original post by haylsgils

Posted from TSR Mobile

I haven't even decided on five choices :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by haylsgils

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know that feel. I still need finish my opening paragraph XD.
Application has officially been sent off :woo:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lucy96

Posted from TSR Mobile

i'd be celebrating with you if I wasn't waiting for my reference :mad: hahhah but seriously good luck :biggrin: what courses/uni's u applied for?
Original post by Lucy96

Posted from TSR Mobile

Great :biggrin: :woo:

What were your final choices then?

I'm eagerly hoping that everytime I update track that there will be offers but nothing so far :redface:
Such a **** day today.

Is it too late to consider dropping chemistry?
Original post by maryamzahid
i'd be celebrating with you if I wasn't waiting for my reference :mad: hahhah but seriously good luck :biggrin: what courses/uni's u applied for?

Awww how frustrating :frown: thank you!

Durham- Biological Anthropology
Kent- Biological Anthropology
Liverpool- Evolutionary Anthropology
York- Biological Archaeology (Bioarchaeology)
Exeter- Anthropology (BSc) :smile:
Great :biggrin: :woo:

What were your final choices then?

I'm eagerly hoping that everytime I update track that there will be offers but nothing so far :redface:

Hehe :biggrin:

As above :smile:

That's exactly how I'm going to be haha :tongue: hopefully you'll get something soon! :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
stupid forum glitch
Original post by mynameisntbobk
Such a **** day today.

Is it too late to consider dropping chemistry?

Probably.

Latest