Scroll to see replies

Reply 1480
Original post by RobML
will anyone be my gf? will pay

Hahahahahahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1481
Original post by shadowdweller
No, I got that it was you and a girl :tongue: I just mean I don't think there's a general way of classing it, it just depends on the couple

ahh right, i'm just curious cos i'm open to dating her, but i'm scared about asking her, which is really odd as normally i'm more than willing to ask girls out; having said that i normally get rejected
Reply 1482
Original post by Helioghost
Yeah, that was pretty irritating. :mad: Tomorrow I'll make it out, I promise myself. Partly because I have a party on Saturday that I want to pick up a couple of things for.

And yes, bike riding seems really fun! My plan is to find one cheap/free when I move to London, so I can cycle to this one place I want to visit regularly. :colondollar:

Hai! I posted a little in the last thread, but as with everything else I do on the internet, I wasn't able to keep up. :tongue: I'll pop my head in from time to time.

My rule is that it doesn't count as dancing unless you're moving your feet. :tongue: I love it when I go to a bar or club, and someone is really tearing up the dance floor, not caring about what anyone else things. Serious admiration for them.

Loool!!! I do that then i end up not going haha:colondollar:$$ but good luck!!!!:smile:)

Aww thats cute!!! Are u moving there for uni or something?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hello everyone! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1484
Original post by Pallas Athena

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hello, weren't you .vag a few days ago?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hello :h: I take it the name change went as planned? Either that, or you're not who I think you are :tongue:
Reply 1486

Posted from TSR Mobile

Heey!! How are you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mjj22
Loool!!! I do that then i end up not going haha:colondollar:$$ but good luck!!!!:smile:)

Aww thats cute!!! Are u moving there for uni or something?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well I definitely need to go out tomorrow cause I've got too many things to do. I'm sleepy now, so I should be able to wake up tomorrow.

Nah, I graduated in June, now I'm looking for a job. I have family with a spare room in London, so I figure I'll move there to search. I'm still on TSR cause I still count myself a student til I get a job. :tongue:
Original post by Tcrumpen
The more you drive the more comfortable you'll be doing it

The lesson was perfectly fine as usual...no idea why I build it up so much!
Reply 1489
Original post by Helioghost
Well I definitely need to go out tomorrow cause I've got too many things to do. I'm sleepy now, so I should be able to wake up tomorrow.

Nah, I graduated in June, now I'm looking for a job. I have family with a spare room in London, so I figure I'll move there to search. I'm still on TSR cause I still count myself a student til I get a job. :tongue:

Ohhh nicee:smile:) seems like an exciting dayy:smile:)

Ohhh well done!!! What did u graduate for? What course? Ohhh its so hard to find jobs:redface: london is a great place to start though:smile:) ure still a student even if you get a job unless u decide never ever ever to bother with school again:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1490
Original post by lauraaaaa
The lesson was perfectly fine as usual...no idea why I build it up so much!

It's normal to be anxious about things, tell me; do you get nervous about most things? cos if so you might have an anxiety problem
It's normal to be anxious about things, tell me; do you get nervous about most things? cos if so you might have an anxiety problem

I have an awful anxiety problem haha
Reply 1492
Original post by lauraaaaa
I have an awful anxiety problem haha

Well you've done step 1) admitting you have a problem, now you can take steps to cope with it, my blog can give you some advice with that, but in general try to develop some way of detecting when your anxious, me i tend to start overthinking and get worried thoughts, so those are my 'tells' if you were, once you can indentify yor trigger symtoms you can combat it easier

However once you're having an axiety attack there isn't much you can do, as your body is being pumped full of aderaline no amount of breathing techniques (at least with me anyway) helps in anyway
I have never been so ****ing sad in my life

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1494
Original post by Antonia.Wade

Posted from TSR Mobile

Whats up?
Well you've done step 1) admitting you have a problem, now you can take steps to cope with it, my blog can give you some advice with that, but in general try to develop some way of detecting when your anxious, me i tend to start overthinking and get worried thoughts, so those are my 'tells' if you were, once you can indentify yor trigger symtoms you can combat it easier

However once you're having an axiety attack there isn't much you can do, as your body is being pumped full of aderaline no amount of breathing techniques (at least with me anyway) helps in anyway

I know, I learnt about panic attacks in psychology. I've sort of learnt to deal with it now because I've had it for so long, I'm managing.
Original post by Antonia.Wade

What's up?
Original post by mjj22
Ohhh nicee:smile:) seems like an exciting dayy:smile:)

Ohhh well done!!! What did u graduate for? What course? Ohhh its so hard to find jobs:redface: london is a great place to start though:smile:) ure still a student even if you get a job unless u decide never ever ever to bother with school again:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm sure the day after, with the party, will be rather more exciting. :tongue:

I... graduated from Durham, with a Masters in Physics. First undergraduate course. Haven't found anything yet, so I'm just applying for anything in London I'm qualified for that looks acceptable.

And I'm afraid I've got no plans to go back to education. :tongue: There was the thought a few times of looking for a masters in something environmental to pursue those kinds of jobs, but I need something specific in mind first.
I'll pm both of you

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi - did you enjoy the rest of the show?

Quick Reply

Latest