The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MangoFreak

I thought those things were pretty scammy :holmes:

It was free so I don't know what they were scamming from me! :tongue:
I tend to let people like that remain in their own bubble and bathe in conceit while the rest of the world get on with things :rolleyes:
Original post by Dalek1099
I thought a troll was someone who lied about things or exaggerated things for personal gain/laughter:confused:How is declaring facts arrogance:confused:If my school didn't have me the top scoring candidate would have 10A*/A.

Alright, I'll concede that you might not realise the connotations of phrase "my superiority". Obviously, in a literal sense, it's perfectly accurate, but it does give the impression that you see yourself as a better person for it.

Original post by Pabblethefish
It was free so I don't know what they were scamming from me! :tongue:

Integrity? :tongue: :dontknow: :lol: I might see if I can get one to see what it's about.
Not if they can afford those things:confused:I have just found out someone I know has been given the chance to produce an entire magazine(as declared by facebook)-is that arrogant?Arrogance is when you think you are better than you are but if you express facts about yourself that can't be arrogant.
Not if they can afford those things:confused:I have just found out someone I know has been given the chance to produce an entire magazine(as declared by facebook)-is that arrogant?Arrogance is when you think you are better than you are but if you express facts about yourself that can't be arrogant.

There will be applicants with better grades than you who are far more modest than you. Juxtaposing you with this entire set of people, you will look extremely arrogant..
It doesn't say that in the post though-is this true the top scoring candidate would have only had 10A*/A if I didn't attend-yes:colondollar:
Only on TSR.... where people predict their STEP results in Year 12.

cough cough dalek
I have quoted facts though:confused:

Can I just say...

You're not superior. You're not even that clever compared to people here, so stop acting like your some Albert Einstein with your GCSEs. Added to that, lets be honest, those BTECs aren't equal to GCSEs, that is a load of bull :smile: so what are your GCSEs after that anyway? Not that they make a difference.

Also, you said you find M1 SO SO SO hard, which in itself... I won't even bother :tongue:

You're not superior and you're not amazing.

Original post by James A
Only on TSR.... where people predict their STEP results in Year 12.

cough cough dalek

:rofl: it's so true. We can't even neg :sigh:
Half term today :3
Reply 6169
This half term is well needed.

I have a feeling I'm ****** for AS already.
Original post by Bude8
Half term today :3

Me too!

Spoiler

Need to start further maths properly...
Reply 6171
Damn my half term starts on. Wednesday :frown:
Reply 6172
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Me too!

Spoiler

Need to start further maths properly...

Yay me too:yes:
Well done on ur test btw:yy:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sr234
Yay me too:yes:
Well done on ur test btw:yy:
Posted from TSR Mobile

We've not spoken, which a levels?
Reply 6174
One week until half term... :argh:
Reply 6175

We've not spoken, which a levels?

Hm yes, a-levels have well and truly taken over:redface:
Biology chemistry maths and economics, how about you? How are you finding further maths?:smile:
Original post by sr234
Hm yes, a-levels have well and truly taken over:redface:
Biology chemistry maths and economics, how about you? How are you finding further maths?:smile:

All sciences and french!

Further maths I do on my own, it's okay actually .. need to recover everything though
Saturday detention tomorrow -.- 3 hours long
Reply 6178
All sciences and french!

Further maths I do on my own, it's okay actually .. need to recover everything though

what units you doing for your FM ?
Reply 6179
Original post by Elm Tree
Saturday detention tomorrow -.- 3 hours long

what for :rolleyes:

Latest