The Student Room Group

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX

Scroll to see replies

Original post by tk1993

Of course, it's Canterbury Christ Church :smile: Yep, it's a pretty beautiful city :smile:

Nice. How do you like the uni? I'm supposed to join the University of Kent this year. :smile: It is indeed the Garden of England. :smile:
Reply 1601
My birthday in 10 days :biggrin:
Reply 1602
Original post by Gemmer_
We have something in common! :tongue:

Waheyyy, one thing of many I'm sure! :tongue:
Reply 1603
Original post by Helioghost
Lol, I'd think I should already know that Durham is pretty ace. :tongue: Guessing by the sound of that, that Durham didn't make it into your final five?

And yeahh, I'm definitely not cut out for academia. Gotta admit, I'm not entirely sure what I'm cut out for. What courses is it you're applying for?

Ouch, how'd that happen? :s

Lol iknow i just meant fron my perspective lol. And no it didnt://

It takes time:smile:) u'll find out as you go. Im applying for Actuarial Science at Heriot-Watt, Maths&Economics/Econonics&Maths for St Andrews, Warwick,Edinburgh&Aberdeen <3

Hows the shopping going?:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tk1993
Yeah well, that's their problem. If only they knew you were talking to some amaaaaazing people :wink: :tongue:

Time to go for my first shift now :frown: note to self...eating a large meal when you're on your period will make you want to puke so don't haha. See you on the other side!
Reply 1605
Original post by Tcrumpen

How old will u be?:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1606
Original post by tk1993
Waheyyy, one thing of many I'm sure! :tongue:

Oh I'm sure too! :biggrin:
Reply 1607
Original post by Pallas Athena
Nice. How do you like the uni? I'm supposed to join the University of Kent this year. :smile: It is indeed the Garden of England. :smile:

I like it quite a lot :smile: The campus is quite small in comparison to others (doesn't offer much else apart from lecture buildings, a cafe and a few educational shops), but the atmosphere is pretty good. I've been to Kent campus a few times, it's much bigger and has more things like general convenience shops and a nightclub :smile:
Reply 1608
Original post by tk1993
Yeah well, that's their problem. If only they knew you were talking to some amaaaaazing people :wink: :tongue:

Afternoon! :smile:

How are yahh?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1609
Original post by mjj22
How old will u be?:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

21 :smile:
Reply 1610

Oooh, doing anything nice?
:dance: :party: :dance: :party:
Reply 1611
Original post by lauraaaaa
Time to go for my first shift now :frown: note to self...eating a large meal when you're on your period will make you want to puke so don't haha. See you on the other side!

I will remember that advice :tongue: And good luck :smile:

Original post by Gemmer_
Oh I'm sure too! :biggrin:

Hey, it says you're in Scotland, and I've been to Scotland! What are the chances!! :tongue:

Original post by mjj22
How are yahh?

Not too bad thank you, yourself? :smile:
Reply 1612
Original post by tk1993
Hey, it says you're in Scotland, and I've been to Scotland! What are the chances!! :tongue:

That's where I'm from! Wow :awesome: Where have you been in Scotland? What are the chances indeed :tongue:
Reply 1613
21 :smile:

Luckyyy!!! You'll be proper legal:smile:)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1614
Original post by Gemmer_
Oooh, doing anything nice?
:dance: :party: :dance: :party:

Having a shared barcrawl with 3 other people's who's birthday is within the same month as mine, one persons is the day after mine
Reply 1615
Original post by Gemmer_
That's where I'm from! Wow :awesome: Where have you been in Scotland? What are the chances indeed :tongue:

I'm actually half Scottish too :cool: But I've been to Galashiels, Glasgow and Edinburgh :smile:
Reply 1616
Original post by mjj22
Luckyyy!!! You'll be proper legal:smile:)

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm proper legal now, the only new things in the UK i can do when 21 is hire a car oh and min wage goes up :smile:
Reply 1617
Having a shared barcrawl with 3 other people's who's birthday is within the same month as mine, one persons is the day after mine

Well, have fun! I'm sure we'll talk before your birthday though but happy early birthday!!! :party:
Reply 1618
Original post by Gemmer_

Posted from TSR Mobile

I live in Scotland:biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1619
Original post by tk1993
I'm actually half Scottish too :cool: But I've been to Galashiels, Glasgow and Edinburgh :smile:

Half Scottish is better than nothing! :tongue: I've been to all of those places!

Quick Reply

Latest