The Student Room Group

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mjj22
Ohhh as in u applied for the 2014 entry?? What did u apply for?:smile:)

Posted from TSR Mobile

No, I applied for the 2013 entry. I applied for Actuarial Science in all 5 unis. You're also interested in Maths, right? :smile:
Reply 1641
Original post by mjj22
Hello!:smile: Glasgow, wbu:biggrin:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Glasgow, lovely place! Well, depends where about! :tongue: I'm originally from a very small town not too far from Stirling! :smile:
Reply 1642
Original post by Pallas Athena
No, I applied for the 2013 entry. I applied for Actuarial Science in all 5 unis. You're also interested in Maths, right? :smile:

Ohhh ok:smile:) what uni did u end up going to? Do u know any other unis that do it as a 4yr course?? And yess!!!! I love maths, beyond words... Its a never ending passion:smile:)

Original post by Gemmer_
Glasgow, lovely place! Well, depends where about! :tongue: I'm originally from a very small town not too far from Stirling! :smile:

Lol yepp, just depends where u go:smile:) love stirling!! Only been there once, the castle is beautiful<3

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1643
Original post by mjj22
Lol yepp, just depends where u go:smile:) love stirling!! Only been there once, the castle is beautiful<3

Posted from TSR Mobile

There are many bad parts to Glasgow but then again, there is bad parts to any town! :tongue:
Stirling is really nice, I like it! The castle is indeed beautiful, but I prefer Edinburgh's castle! :biggrin:
Reply 1644
Original post by Gemmer_
Gosh! :tongue: You know, the weather. :tongue:

That's very true :tongue: Although, I'm sure the rain and clouds could create some beautiful landscapes :smile:
Reply 1645
Original post by Tcrumpen
I'm proper legal now, the only new things in the UK i can do when 21 is hire a car oh and min wage goes up :smile:

Time flies doesn't it. I'll be 21 in a couple of months and I'm not sure I'm ready to act like a 21 year old yet.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1646
Original post by tk1993
That's very true :tongue: Although, I'm sure the rain and clouds could create some beautiful landscapes :smile:

Yeah. :tongue: You're totally right here, it does create some really great landscapes, and when I was doing the Duke of Edinburgh Award a few years back, it rained mostly all of the time but it looked beautiful. So no complaints. :tongue:
Original post by mjj22
Ohhh ok:smile:) what uni did u end up going to? Do u know any other unis that do it as a 4yr course?? And yess!!!! I love maths, beyond words... Its a never ending passion:smile:)

Posted from TSR Mobile

I haven't started uni yet but I am supposed to start AS at the University of Kent. Erm, the only ones I know of are Heriot-Watt and Warwick. The MORSE course is very interesting, in my opinion. Are you interested in 4 year courses where one year includes an year in industry? Oh yes, Maths is a really beautiful subject :biggrin:.
Reply 1648
Original post by Gemmer_
Yeah. :tongue: You're totally right here, it does create some really great landscapes, and when I was doing the Duke of Edinburgh Award a few years back, it rained mostly all of the time but it looked beautiful. So no complaints. :tongue:

Yurp, so swings and roundabouts! :tongue:
Reply 1649
Original post by tk1993
Yurp, so swings and roundabouts! :tongue:

That's an awfully good phrase! :wink:
Reply 1650
Original post by Gemmer_
That's an awfully good phrase! :wink:

One of the best, I must say :wink:
Reply 1651
Original post by tk1993
One of the best, I must say :wink: