The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
....because society says a guy who can't get sex with a real woman must have something wrong with them?

Not my opinion, personally :smile:
Original post by Michaelj
Exactly, not only would it be gross but it'd be 10x easier just to use a tissue.

Agreed. And who wants to sneak around their house carrying a fleshlight to the bathroom, filled with jizz? I certainly wouldn't.
Reply 22
Original post by ChocoCoatedLemons
Agreed. And who wants to sneak around their house carrying a fleshlight to the bathroom, filled with jizz? I certainly wouldn't.

To put it bluntly :laugh:
Original post by james1211
To put it bluntly :laugh:

I never put it anything but bluntly. :biggrin:

Haha, this is very weird now there's a chance I'll run into you. :getmecoat:
Reply 24
I never put it anything but bluntly. :biggrin:

Haha, this is very weird now there's a chance I'll run into you. :getmecoat:

Yeah I posted that then afterwards realised it was awks...

At least neither of us have any shame :tongue:
(edited 10 years ago)
Yeah I posted that then afterwards realised it was awks...

At least neither of us have any shame :tongue:

I have absolutely none. :biggrin: I'm too honest to have shame.
Reply 26
I have absolutely none. :biggrin: I'm too honest to have shame.

That's the best way to do it haha :cool:.

I haven't even figured out how to book onto the session thing, it isn't listed on the online thing but some of the other similar events are. Probs gonna walk across and book it at the reception there on monday. I incidentally met someone in town last night who said he went last year and it was decent.
Reply 27
Original post by Michaelj
I for one can get more pleasure with my hands than I could with a crappy sex toy that would get ruined after one go.

either you are a monster or your toys are made in china
Reply 28
Hmm. Sex toys for girls are quite easy to clean, fleshlights really aren't.

And Hell, I don't know. I personally wouldn't care if a guy owned a toy, the more the merrier I say. :colone:

who are you kidding with toys?
Original post by Bassetts
That still doesn't explain why it is viewed as weird for a guy. Toys are better for guys than their hand is.

Well there's no logical reason why it's weird for a man to wear a dress. It's just where our society is.

But if a guy wants to use one there's nothing stopping him. No need to run out and let the neighbours know every time you have a w***.
That's the best way to do it haha :cool:.

I haven't even figured out how to book onto the session thing, it isn't listed on the online thing but some of the other similar events are. Probs gonna walk across and book it at the reception there on monday. I incidentally met someone in town last night who said he went last year and it was decent.

Same, I was confused by it. I'm gonna pop in on Monday. I've never been in! I'm nervous of it now. :biggrin:

Ugh, finding a friend to go with me is really difficult! You'd have thought I could bully one into it. :rolleyes:

Original post by Ben Kenobi
who are you kidding with toys?

Kidding? I never kid with toys. :colonhash:
Reply 31
Good question. I think it is because:

1) male sex toys are gross - sex doll or fleshlight, yuk. By contract a vibrator is quite wholesome. Mind you I think some phallic vibrators / dildos start to creep in to the gross camp

2) generally there is less 'can't get a partner' stigma associated with women masturbating compared to men. And male sex toys are such a poor substitute for the real thing it just adds to the embarrassment.
Reply 32

Precisely. Not some thing you would tend to publicise if sexual frustration drove you to purchase this charming devise.
Original post by Zarek
Precisely. Not some thing you would tend to publicise if sexual frustration drove you to purchase this charming devise.

Not that most girls go around waving their vibrators in the air. But yes, generally fleshlights and their ilk are much more inconvenient to maintain and use and buy.:tongue:
Reply 34
Same, I was confused by it. I'm gonna pop in on Monday. I've never been in! I'm nervous of it now. :biggrin:

Ugh, finding a friend to go with me is really difficult! You'd have thought I could bully one into it. :rolleyes:

I don't even know where to go inside :mmm:

You must know someone who likes badminton :smile: although i'm going along by myself, since I usually play badminton with friends on sundays they aren't interested in doing it any more than that :colondollar:
Reply 35
Thought it has always been normal for guys to have blow up dolls

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 36
hand is free and more efficient
I don't even know where to go inside :mmm:

You must know someone who likes badminton :smile: although i'm going along by myself, since I usually play badminton with friends on sundays they aren't interested in doing it any more than that :colondollar:

:rofl: That's terrible!

I do, but they're busy on a Tuesday. We may end up playing each other at this rate :rolleyes:
Reply 38
:rofl: That's terrible!

I do, but they're busy on a Tuesday. We may end up playing each other at this rate :rolleyes:

Haha, i'm sure there'll be plenty of people there. Apparently it's popular. I don't mind who I'm with or against, i'm just going down to have fun and meet some new people :cool:
Haha, i'm sure there'll be plenty of people there. Apparently it's popular. I don't mind who I'm with or against, i'm just going down to have fun and meet some new people :cool:

Same :smile: I just want to play, I haven't for maybe two years.

Anyhoo, I'll see you there :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending