The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Saw the Rockets-Pacers game in Taipei last weekend--damn did they look good!
Reply 561
Original post by S-man10
Its the most beautiful thing ever

Where the link though?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 562
Original post by alexsong
This is a mix of NBA TV and TNT people though and because they dont have to talk about a specific game or teams you get better topics on it

Sounds good, I used to watch NBA Tonight for that, but it was always too short really
Reply 563
Original post by 419
Where the link though?

Posted from TSR Mobile

link for?

You just have to stream NBATV from somewhere when Open Court airs
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 564
Original post by S-man10
link for?

You just have to stream NBATV from somewhere when Open Court airs

When does it airs?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 565
Original post by 419
When does it airs?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nba.com/nbatv
Can somebody explain the shooting foul?

I don't get it because when I go for a slam dunk, the player trying to block me gets called but I don't get called for a charge? I just go with the flow and act like I know what's going on:colondollar:
Also if I'm laying up and we hit shoulders, he doesn't get called for a shooting Foul? I'm lost
Reply 567
Original post by techno-thriller

I don't get it because when I go for a slam dunk, the player trying to block me gets called but I don't get called for a charge? I just go with the flow and act like I know what's going on:colondollar:
Also if I'm laying up and we hit shoulders, he doesn't get called for a shooting Foul? I'm lost

what?

Shooting fouls and charges are different. Charges are when you go into the chest of a stationary player. They depends on the circumstances. If the player jumps straight up to block you its unlikely you'll get the foul
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 568

If you are dunking then the defender is probably in the restricted area which is marked by a semi circle under the basket coming out from the base line, if he is in there then it is impossible for him to get a charge call
Original post by S-man10
what?

Shooting fouls and charges are different. Charges are when you go into the chest of a stationary player. They depends on the circumstances. If the player jumps straight up to block you its unlikely you'll get the foul

I think I charge because the defender goes flying backwards.

So if the player contests me, then makes contact its a foul?, and no charge no matter how hard I barge him?

Also, does that mean that a defender shouldnt even try to block, because 85℅ of the time, they will get called if they try?
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 570
Do I trade tony parker for john wall? :pierre:

Help me bros

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 571
I think I charge because the defender goes flying backwards.

So if the player contests me, then makes contact its a foul?, and no charge no matter how hard I barge him?

Also, does that mean that a defender shouldnt even try to block, because 85℅ of the time, they will get called if they try?

Are you talking about 2k? If so, dont bother with logic. I got called for a charge on a dunk when the cpu who wasnt even guarding me had his back to me, was standing in the restricted area, not stationary and I didnt even hit him full on.

This was 2k13 though (im a broke boy :frown: )

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 572
Oh I thought someone meant for a real game :laugh:
Reply 573
Original post by Jingers
Do I trade tony parker for john wall? :pierre:

Help me bros

Posted from TSR Mobile

In what context ? fantasy no video game maybe
Reply 574
John Wall may have a breakout season

have to keep injuries in mind with tony parker
Reply 575
In what context ? fantasy no video game maybe

Fantasy

Original post by S-man10
John Wall may have a breakout season

have to keep injuries in mind with tony parker

yeah I figured hed have a breakout season. He was balling so hard at the end of last season.

I really need a superstar though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 576
Original post by Jingers
Fantasy

yeah I figured hed have a breakout season. He was balling so hard at the end of last season.

I really need a superstar though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wall will nuke your 3pm, fg% and 3p% and I don't see where he would really make up for it without looking at their lines side by side, what categories make wall appealing to you ?
(edited 10 years ago)
Wall will nuke your 3pm, fg% and 3p% and I don't see where he would really make up for it without looking at their lines side by side, what categories make wall appealing to you ?

I didn't realise how horrible he is from 3 point range, shooting 7% in 11-12

Posted from TSR Mobile
32 points last night for Derrick Rose!
Reply 579
Original post by WillBoy136
I didn't realise how horrible he is from 3 point range, shooting 7% in 11-12

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yea he has no jumper basically

Latest