Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by absaa
Yeah I have a couple of days ago

Ah ok il just have to sit tight

Posted from TSR Mobile
Applied here! Very scary but exciting :colondollar:
Original post by kenwyne-jones
last year they started on the 11th november so probably around the same time this year

how much notice would we get??
Reply 103
Hi, I have applied to Liverpool and was wondering when the majority of interviews take place?
Are more early on or are they evenly spread (Nov-Mar?)
Also, when will we usually be informed whether or not we have an interview? And are they all announced at the same time?
Thanks! (got AAAA at AS and 7A*3A at GCSE if anyone was wondering)
ahhh ive applied here too with a reasonable score... looks like such a good uni just petrified of the prospect of being so far away from home...
Does anyone know when liverpool start interviewing?
how are people going to start prep for the interview at liverpool?
Reply 107
Going to start reading the new scientist (as my personal statement says I do), read up on the course and PBL in general, and try and keep up to date on medical news!
Reply 108
Original post by hjward
Going to start reading the new scientist (as my personal statement says I do), read up on the course and PBL in general, and try and keep up to date on medical news!

Lol I'm trying to do the Same . But I feel like. A fool preparing w.o an intervie .

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mo_maths
how much notice would we get??

exactly 2 weeks
Anyone have any interviews yet? :tongue:
Reply 111
Original post by aspiring doctor!
Anyone have any interviews yet? :tongue:

Abut earlier yet! They recieve ukcat scores around 9 nov so anytime after really

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mutlibd1
Abut earlier yet! They recieve ukcat scores around 9 nov so anytime after really

Posted from TSR Mobile

But Liverpool doesn't use the UKCAT! :smile:
Reply 113
Original post by aspiring doctor!
But Liverpool doesn't use the UKCAT! :smile:

Loool yeh your right I was using my phone and thought this was on the Exeter thread lool ma bad .

Judging from last years thread interview have been given out as early as 31 October but interview held in November

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mutlibd1
Loool yeh your right I was using my phone and thought this was on the Exeter thread lool ma bad .

Judging from last years thread interview have been given out as early as 31 October but interview held in November

Posted from TSR Mobile

No worries!

Shouldn't be too long before people start to receive them then
Reply 115
i was reading the liverpool curriculum review on their website and it said PBL has been 'discontinued' and the new curriculum will be in by 2014, does this mean that liverpools course is no longer PBL and they will now be using lectures etc to teach?
Reply 116
Original post by TheMan17
i was reading the liverpool curriculum review on their website and it said PBL has been 'discontinued' and the new curriculum will be in by 2014, does this mean that liverpools course is no longer PBL and they will now be using lectures etc to teach?

Hi there can you link the review please . I very much doubt pbl will vanish . It's more likely going to be. Buffed up since a review showed some weakness in their teachings . Liverpool was the first to use pbl and so has strong history of pbl . Completely replacing it will usually take years and won't really happen over a. Year .

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 118

Daaam. I mentioned it in my ps that I can adapt to problem based exercises at uni loool not my fault :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 119
I don't think all elements of pbl are going . Just going to be more structured and less open . It seems a rigid "spec" is going to be in place rather than relying completely on pbl sessions which haven't been effective .

Am I right lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending