The Student Room Group

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tcrumpen
How is everyone?

Really hungry actually! (I should go make myself some tea... Not sure what to have!)
How are you?
lol just noticed your post count and warning points, wtf; did you hack TSR :tongue:

There are far more interesting things to hack than TSR :tongue: nah, just took advantage of the fact that it doesn't have the best layout in the world :tongue: I hid my real post count and included it as part of the location :tongue:
Reply 1942
Original post by natninja
There are far more interesting things to hack than TSR :tongue: nah, just took advantage of the fact that it doesn't have the best layout in the world :tongue: I hid my real post count and included it as part of the location :tongue:

as well as the warning points?
Original post by StartSomething
You know you're old when you never get a chance to have a lie in. Even if you went to bed in the early hours of the morning. I need sleep. How do I survive tonight?!

:console: do you need to be up at night...?
as well as the warning points?

I don't have any actual warning points :tongue: if I did then they would appear too :tongue: was tempted to give myself negative warning points haha surprised a mod hasn't told me off about that tbh XD

|Posts: += 1; :tongue:
Reply 1945
Original post by incipientT
right :lol: But why not watch other stuff too? :tongue:

Well i watch xfactor... Does that count? Haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1946
Original post by LiquidGold
Really hungry actually! (I should go make myself some tea... Not sure what to have!)
How are you?

I'm good thanks, been upto much?
I'm good thanks, been upto much?

Not much tbh... uni work, neglecting uni work... About it :colondollar: youself?
Reply 1948
Original post by LiquidGold
Not much tbh... uni work, neglecting uni work... About it :colondollar: youself?

nm, uni work, procrastinating uni work, playing guitar and doing Salsa, pretty much it
Original post by mjj22
Well i watch xfactor... Does that count? Haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

I guess :lol:
Reply 1950
I guess :lol:

Hahaha, i am a hopeless case
Ohhh i watch Catfish!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mjj22
Ohhh i watch Catfish!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

:console: you watch more TV than me :tongue:

What's that?
Original post by BatmanAL
Ahh I'm not really a fan of scifi or super heroes I'm a bit boring :tongue: haha,
long story short-my mate gave it to me on a night out therefore I am now batmanAL. (Al being a nickname of Alicia)
so yeah I'm not too shabby ta, just finished work, how about you?

Damn it! So so so so so sorry for late reply! Didn't see this reply until now :frown:

Ah well I shall now reply :colondollar:

Ah ok...I'm a fan lol :blushing: but then again I like many things so its cool :smile:
Haha I'm sure you're not boring!
Cool, haha well he sure picks cool nicknames. Ah nice one of my closest friends is called Alisha :h: (spelt differently I know). :tongue:
Haha, cool what do you do??? Atm I've just come back from some shopping for my mates 18th and er...immersing myself in a lot of work haha.
Original post by mjj22
Ohhh i watch Catfish!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

:five: :biggrin:

What's that?

Everyone watches more TV than you :tongue: ..or at least I do :lol:

Its this awesome show on MTV relating to the documentary called 'Catfish' have you heard of that???
Reply 1954

What's that?

Ohhh no not tv, laptop duh:smile: tv ia slow showing american programmes and i am impatient haha

Omgg... Google it.....!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lucine.B

Its this awesome show on MTV relating to the documentary called 'Catfish' have you heard of that???
True :colondollar:

Nope :tongue:
Reply 1956
Original post by lucine.B

Yessss!!!! Have u watched season 2? Ive finished it :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mjj22
Ohhh no not tv, laptop duh:smile: tv ia slow showing american programmes and i am impatient haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, I use computer always too :biggrin:

Googling... :tongue:
Original post by mjj22

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah, ok, it's about online dating...
Reply 1959
Yeah, I use computer always too :biggrin:

Googling... :tongue:

Ah, ok, it's about online dating...

Yessss!!!!!!! I find it hilarious... Like dating someone online for 6yrs, having seen like 3 photos of them and they always refuse to skype/meet up.... The signs are all there lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest