Original post by lauraaaaa
Blaaah idk what to do with myself!

Live that's what

What's up?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by incipientT

:console: I've yet to find a mozzie repellant that really seems to work well :frown:

Same here. :s-smilie: I presume mosquitoes can be a bother in the UK when it's warm.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yep, she's seen it :smile:

Awesome! I'd be curious to see a pic :yep:

I sometimes PM things, but only if it's stuff that I don't think I should talk about on the public forums.

6 in an hour is a massive batch? :eek: I don't know exactly how many I've received today, but it takes up about a page and a quarter of my in box so quite a few :tongue:
You'll probably get a reply soon :smile:

Haha cool.

Ok cool, will do once I'm done :smile:

Ah yeah I do that sometimes too, but for me its more that when I get one i feel like i'm playing domino's because they come one after the other like clock work :biggrin:

Original post by Tilly-Elizabeth
I knew it!
I actually used to think I was telepathic, was actually convinced as a child. Maybe I am :eek:

haha! Oh gosh - if it's longer than mine I will be! I only realised at the end of it how long it was, but I couldn't find anything to delete. So I just sent it as it was with a small apology.

:hat2: Thanks

Hahaha!
Really??? It'd be so cool if we were. Who knows you may be the chosen one :yep: :teehee:

LMFAO IKR! Hahaha, that always happens to me. I just type and all of a sudden a story appears XD I always have to apologize! i shall try to not make it too long for ya :h:

Original post by Pallas Athena
Wow, it is remarkable that you can make such a sophisticated cake. :awesome:

I would love to see a picture. :biggrin:

Hope it turns out amazing. But from what it seems like, I reckon it will- you seem to be a great cook. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha! LOL, hmm never heard it described as sophisticated before but thank you! :smile:
Just takes a little creativity :smile:

Will defo put one up :h:

I hope so too. :redface: Haha you can never be too sure, I mean even the best have for lack of a better work cocked up sometimes...thank you! :bigsmile:
Loving the MOBO awards right now!!! Go black music :biggrin:
:birthday: MOBO's you're 18 yay :h:

Jokes? :smile: (I'm assuming you're bored...?)
(edited 10 years ago)
Same here. :s-smilie: I presume mosquitoes can be a bother in the UK when it's warm.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't normally find them a problem so long as I stay up north :yep:
Original post by lucine.B
Haha cool.

Ok cool, will do once I'm done :smile:

Ah yeah I do that sometimes too, but for me its more that when I get one i feel like i'm playing domino's because they come one after the other like clock work :biggrin:

Awesome, I look forward to it :biggrin:

About every 10 minutes or less for me today :smile:
I reckon I've killed more than a dozen this evening. :smug:
How are you? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha well done! :congrats: :biggrin:

I'm good thanks! Just doing work :cry: How about you???
Reply 2069
Evening peeps, how's it going.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Awesome, I look forward to it :biggrin:

About every 10 minutes or less for me today :smile:

Koolies :h: I'm scared now haha.

Wow LOL! I keep having to delete like at least 150 a week. My inbox is way to full :laugh:
Original post by james1211

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good :smile: You???
Reply 2072

Posted from TSR Mobile

Better thanks, you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Pretty good thanks :smile: You?
Koolies :h: I'm scared now haha.

Wow LOL! I keep having to delete like at least 150 a week. My inbox is way to full :laugh:

:lol:

I don't get that many a week, no way! :tongue:
Reply 2074
Good :smile: You???

Also good :h:

Original post by Tcrumpen
Better thanks, you?

Glad to hear it mate, i'm doing just fine too buddy.

Cool :smile: Yeah i'm alright, been to see family :smile:
Reply 2075
I just saw this. :colondollar: Well, I have a lot planned for tomorrow. What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha, it's ok :smile: I just have badminton planned, what about you?

:lol:

I don't get that many a week, no way! :tongue:

Hehe! :colondollar:

Haha, its more like every other week or something like that but usually only with about 5 people cos it'll be convos back & forth :tongue:

Also good :h:

Cool, more eventful weekend compared to last week???
Reply 2077
Cool, more eventful weekend compared to last week???

I've had a pretty eventful week this week lets just say, done quite a lot of new stuff...
Finally found our quotes! :smile:

Haha yup!
He sounds familiar! :biggrin: Yeah that is so lucky hehe. All 3 sciences+ Psychology, Business & Music. Come to think of it really wish I continued with Drama from GCSE but ah well haha.
Cool, kind of for me as well then in terms of Drama I suppose :smile: Nice! Like those subjects, I looove the Tempest its awesome man. I remember acting in our version of the Tempest we loved it, such fun :h:
Awesome! :grin: I'm the one who always plans the music in my school/ group etc. Thats so good, I love it when resources as good as those are so easily accessible!
I love manipulating sounds its fun to reproduce them and create something completely different with them :biggrin: No worries, I ramble al the time :lol: its nice, I enjoy reading in detail I mean its better y'know, more in depth XD and well when ya start you can't stop :tongue:

Yes! IKR! I just love it :smile: The pain of making it makes you want to give up but honestly the end product just makes you feel like it was so worth it! :u:
Hahaha!!! it is quite simple tbh...aww I taught myself so didn't get it straight away took me a while >.< Thats good! They can be quite difficult and fiddly and that but are very nice hehe :teehee:
Haha aww, don't wish it, do/be it :yep:

Sorry about the mega late delay
He does? :O sounds like you're doing a lot! The drama department are awesome, such insane lessons.
I utterly drowning in essays D: I love it, but Miranda is a bit of a sop >.< ooo who did you play?
It sounds like you do a hell of a lot! Exactly, and with Mr F we don't destroy anything :tongue:
I'm still a mega beginner regarding all that stuff, so I generally just sit and enjoy. Rambling is wonderful, but then again I ramble so much I must excuse it :tongue: exactly, if it's something someone's passionate about, then they should have free reign!

Especially when I feel like tearing my hair out! I made macaroons for my dad's birthday, but because we didn't have a food thermometer, I had to heat the caramel by eye, then had to go look at the recipe so by the time I got back I had to start all over again >.<
I suppose it's the practice makes perfect again :smile: exactly haha (I seem to be saying exactly quite a lot).
Twill try!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cool :smile: Yeah i'm alright, been to see family :smile:

Cool, nice to see them again? :smile:
Hehe! :colondollar:

Haha, its more like every other week or something like that but usually only with about 5 people cos it'll be convos back & forth :tongue:

The 4 people I've been chatting to today are a record for me :lol: But yeah, convos build up the PM count really quick :yep:

Quick Reply

Latest