The Student Room Group

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2140
Original post by james1211
Mornin' guys and girls. Oh and despicable me is better than cloudy with a chance of meatballs.

Despicable Me 2 is even better than that :smile:
Reply 2141
Original post by Tcrumpen
Despicable Me 2 is even better than that :smile:

Oh it is? I never watched it lol
Mornin' guys and girls. Oh and despicable me is better than cloudy with a chance of meatballs.

I haven't seen cloudy with a chance of meatballs so idk. I also haven't seen despicable me 2 actually!
Reply 2143
Oh it is? I never watched it lol

I think it is anyway, more comedy and a couple of romance arcs in there as well
Reply 2144
Morning everyone. :rolleyes:
Reply 2145
Original post by Gemmer_

Morning you :smile:
Reply 2146
Morning you :smile:

How you doing today lovely? :smile:
Reply 2147
Original post by Gemmer_

Mornin' :smile:
Reply 2148
Original post by Gemmer_
How you doing today lovely? :smile:

I'm feeling tired xD only woke up half an hour ago... how is Scotlands no.1 sprinter feeling today? :smile:
Reply 2149
I'm feeling tired xD only woke up half an hour ago... how is Scotlands no.1 sprinter feeling today? :smile:

Snap, I'm not long up myself! :colondollar: Aww! Well, I'm doing alright this morning, sore back but that's probably the way I'm sitting! :redface:
Reply 2150
Original post by IDukem
Mornin' :smile:

How you doing? :biggrin:
Reply 2151
Original post by Gemmer_
Snap, I'm not long up myself! :colondollar: Aww! Well, I'm doing alright this morning, sore back but that's probably the way I'm sitting! :redface:

Lazy days are perfectly acceptable :biggrin: well I hope your back isn't sore for too long my sweetie, maybe a hot bath will sort it out.
Reply 2152
Lazy days are perfectly acceptable :biggrin: well I hope your back isn't sore for too long my sweetie, maybe a hot bath will sort it out.

I know, even if it's 2 days in a row, right? :tongue: I hope so too, not good with back pain at all. :redface: Yeah- I'll go in one soon!!
Reply 2153
Original post by Gemmer_
How you doing? :biggrin:

I'm doing good actually, the weather is indecisive though :tongue:

How about you me love? :smile:
Reply 2154
Original post by Gemmer_
I know, even if it's 2 days in a row, right? :tongue: I hope so too, not good with back pain at all. :redface: Yeah- I'll go in one soon!!

Do you wake up early during the week? I have to get out of bed at 06:20 every morning so i count lie ins as wholly acceptable :cool:
Reply 2155
Original post by IDukem
I'm doing good actually, the weather is indecisive though :tongue:

How about you me love? :smile:

Good to hear hun. :biggrin: Oh yeah, tell me about it! :redface:
I'm doing alright thank you!
Reply 2156
Do you wake up early during the week? I have to get out of bed at 06:20 every morning so i count lie ins as wholly acceptable :cool:

Yeah, I train in the mornings! Around 6am :tongue: Yeah, I find it acceptable, I'll let you off this time! :tongue:
Reply 2157
Original post by Gemmer_
Good to hear hun. :biggrin: Oh yeah, tell me about it! :redface:
I'm doing alright thank you!

N'aww thank you! I know right!? I'm indecisive cause the weather is indecisive! Yesterday I went out and it rained like hell and so I got wet. Then when I dried off, it was as sunny as it could get with blue skies and everything :lol:

That's great to hear!! :h: I think I know you from another thread :smile:
Reply 2158
Original post by Gemmer_
Yeah, I train in the mornings! Around 6am :tongue: Yeah, I find it acceptable, I'll let you off this time! :tongue:

Oh yeah hehe, well as long as we let each other off that's ok :tongue:

So what's everyones plans for today?
Reply 2159
Original post by IDukem
N'aww thank you! I know right!? I'm indecisive cause the weather is indecisive! Yesterday I went out and it rained like hell and so I got wet. Then when I dried off, it was as sunny as it could get with blue skies and everything :lol:

That's great to hear!! :h: I think I know you from another thread :smile:

You're always welcome! :awesome: Oooh, story of my life! :tongue: I went out once yesterday for like 15 minutes, to go to the shops, and came back drenched!! Wasn't a good day. That's pretty unlucky for you then isn't it? :eek: You probably do know me, but hey anyway! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest