The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by L'Evil Fish
:rofl:

It is easy, I'm waiting for the good ****. Which will come next year :colonhash:

I think our year are relatively crap :tongue:

My teacher makes all the **** good **** :tongue: Some lessons we do about 10 minutes of actual work (doesn't seem necessary to any more than that in such lessons), and the rest discussing various other topics, such as Breaking Bad and climate change :mmm:
Original post by MangoFreak
My teacher makes all the **** good **** :tongue: Some lessons we do about 10 minutes of actual work (doesn't seem necessary to any more than that in such lessons), and the rest discussing various other topics, such as Breaking Bad and climate change :mmm:

Breaking Bad ay. I still haven't watched it... Might start because it's half term :lol:

My questions are things like:
How does selotape (how do you spell that? Is there a c?) work.
Reply 6222
In class...

Orbitals, calculations, ionization energies, bondings and that.

I've covered Unit 1 though because 1 teacher goes way too slowly.

Good idea, we are moving at an acceptable pace but probably a bit on the slow side :smile:

Breaking Bad ay. I still haven't watched it... Might start because it's half term :lol:

Would highly recommend it !
Original post by techno836
Welcome to the new current year 12 thread, our home for the next year. (We’re now in the A Level forum :woo: )! that must mean we have matured :eek: :wink: This is the start of 2 very important years for us and A levels can be hard but that won't scare us! We have a high target to beat last year’s year 12s so let's all work hard :sogood:

Below is a list of subjects and exam boards that we are all taking, I'm sure it will be useful when you need somebody to help you :h: (Newcomers please quote me if you wish to be added :h: )

Subjects

Scottish Highers

International Baccalaureate

Make sure you work your hardest all year and I'm sure the next results day will be fine, and in order to work hard here are some useful links below ( I'll add some more as I find them :smile:

http://www.examsolutions.co.uk - For Maths :smile:
http://www.Chemguide.co.uk - For Chemistry :smile:

And Finally if you have any query about A-level Choices or University choices make sure you ask/quote L'evil Fish or drop him a PM :smile: I will also answer any regarding Medicine or direct you to more helpful thread :h:

Best of luck for the forthcoming year! :h: :cool:

how do i quote you?
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by cmorga1
Good idea, we are moving at an acceptable pace but probably a bit on the slow side :smile:

Would highly recommend it !

Thing is, if I start it, I'll have to finish it all quickly because I might get addicted :rofl:
Anyone seen their exam timetable?

We have technically been taught to synthesise methamphetamine (although if you study Chemistry you're bound to find out, and if you don't you can Google it easily enough :mmm:).

Original post by LEJokerdude
how do i quote you?

funny
Original post by lolface32
Anyone seen their exam timetable?

Don't ask why I have it.

1382269167726.jpg
Thing is, if I start it, I'll have to finish it all quickly because I might get addicted :rofl:

I've been watching it for the second time over the last 2 weeks, and this is like the first time I've been on my computer for a length of time necessary to actually do work :tongue:
Don't ask why I have it.

1382269167726.jpg

oooooh cool website definitely using
Don't ask why I have it.

1382269167726.jpg

12 exams? I had that many for my Summer GCSE's :colondollar:

aaaahhh, I see you picked Bio! Made your mind up on the medicine route?
I've been watching it for the second time over the last 2 weeks, and this is like the first time I've been on my computer for a length of time necessary to actually do work :tongue:

How many episodes?
oooooh cool website definitely using

Sarcasm?:tongue:
12 exams? I had that many for my Summer GCSE's :colondollar:

aaaahhh, I see you picked Bio! Made your mind up on the medicine route?

Plus my French oral.

Gonna stick to chemistry and NatSci I think!
How many episodes?

Sarcasm? :eyeball: No :colonhash:

I'm a few episodes into Season 4 (7 episodes in Season 1, 13 in all other seasons except 5).
How many episodes?

Plus my French oral.

Gonna stick to chemistry and NatSci I think!

when are you gonna start revising?

I'm a few episodes into Season 4 (7 episodes in Season 1, 13 in all other seasons except 5).

Oh okay :tongue:

Wooooo, lots of episodes to find :colonhash:

do you watch walking dead or game of thrones?:colondollar:
do you watch walking dead or game of thrones?:colondollar:

Both :awesome: GRR Martin is apparently planning on writing a Walter White-esque character into the books, so we might see him again in 10 years time :mmm:
Oh okay :tongue:

Wooooo, lots of episodes to find :colonhash:

Netflix has them all (it's the only legal way of getting them in the UK), but if you, like me, are open to more shady methods, you can get 1080p versions to play on a TV, if your TV has a USB port :tongue:

Having used that government website, I'm pretty sure I have 15 exams in the summer :lol:
Netflix has them all (it's the only legal way of getting them in the UK), but if you, like me, are open to more shady methods, you can get 1080p versions to play on a TV, if your TV has a USB port :tongue:

Having used that government website, I'm pretty sure I have 15 exams in the summer :lol:

I have Netflix! Are they suitable for the family? :tongue:

Aaah :five: we've a similar amount!
(edited 10 years ago)
I have Netflix! Are they suitable for the family? :tongue:

Aaah :five: we've a similar amount!

Yeah, they're family-suitable, assuming your family is up-to-date with the 21st century.

Latest