The Student Room Group

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2240
Original post by Tcrumpen
guilty as charged ...

You know, I'm not a physic or anything :wink: But the signs were clear.
Reply 2241
Original post by Gemmer_
You know, I'm not a physic or anything :wink: But the signs were clear.

i'm not denying the signs ....
Reply 2242
Original post by tk1993
Buongiorno! :smile:

Well, nice try, but it's Bonjourno! :wink:
Reply 2243
i'm not denying the signs ....

Neither you should! Totally normal to have feeling for someone, especially someone you've known for some time. :smile:
Reply 2244
Original post by Gemmer_
Neither you should! Totally normal to have feeling for someone, especially someone you've known for some time. :smile:

Thing is i've not known that long in the grand scheme of things, 29th October 2011 8.30pm ish is when i first met her
Reply 2245
Thing is i've not known that long in the grand scheme of things, 29th October 2011 8.30pm ish is when i first met her

Well, it's nearly 2 years and that's not an awful lot of time but it's still enough time to grow to like someone. :redface:
Reply 2246
Original post by Gemmer_
Well, it's nearly 2 years and that's not an awful lot of time but it's still enough time to grow to like someone. :redface:

more than like if turth be told ...

also remember 14th December 2012 aswell, the day we kissed
Reply 2247
more than like if turth be told ...

also remember 14th December 2012 aswell, the day we kissed

Well.. it seems you remember everything to a T. Do you know how she feels about you? Perhaps you need to talk to her.
Reply 2248
Original post by Gemmer_
Well.. it seems you remember everything to a T. Do you know how she feels about you? Perhaps you need to talk to her.

believe me i've already told her EVERYTHING and she doesn't think it would work
Original post by tk1993
If you say so :wink: :tongue:

I do ;D I'm in a funny mood haha.
One more piece of homework to be done today....you can do it laura!
Reply 2250
believe me i've already told her EVERYTHING and she doesn't think it would work

Well, that's unfortunate. I'm sorry to hear that. Although- many people doubt whether a certain relationship with work and sometimes, not always, but sometimes change their minds. But perhaps you guys were only meant to remain friends.
Original post by Pallas Athena
How has your day been? :smile:

It's been ok :smile: Not much has happened, didn't get up 'til about 1 :colondollar: yourself? :smile:
Reply 2252
Original post by Gemmer_
Well, nice try, but it's Bonjourno! :wink:

It's almost like we're talking a different language :tongue: But it's right :wink:

Original post by lauraaaaa
I do ;D I'm in a funny mood haha.
One more piece of homework to be done today....you can do it laura!

Sounds like it :wink: But hehe you can do ittttttttt ;D :biggrin:
Reply 2253
Original post by Gemmer_
Well, that's unfortunate. I'm sorry to hear that. Although- many people doubt whether a certain relationship with work and sometimes, not always, but sometimes change their minds. But perhaps you guys were only meant to remain friends.

i'm moving on slowly, but i still remain hopefully, i'm not gonna stop caring for her, might take her a while but she might try it
Reply 2254
Original post by tk1993
It's almost like we're talking a different language :tongue: But it's right :wink:

I know the spelling I put it right because I'm half Italian, keep up you!! :tongue:
Reply 2255
i'm moving on slowly, but i still remain hopefully, i'm not gonna stop caring for her, might take her a while but she might try it

Well, here's hoping!! :colondollar:
Reply 2256
Original post by Gemmer_
Well, here's hoping!! :colondollar:

Trying not to put too much hope on it, don't wanna jump on the bandwagon again, there is still hope for this other girl if/when she speaks to me again
Reply 2257
Original post by Gemmer_
I know the spelling I put it right because I'm half Italian, keep up you!! :tongue:

Hmph, I guess you finally win :tongue:
Reply 2258
Trying not to put too much hope on it, don't wanna jump on the bandwagon again, there is still hope for this other girl if/when she speaks to me again

Yeah.. your love life continues to confuse me. Like, there's so many girls you've been unlucky with. You're not the only person who goes for the wrong girls though. You'll find someone who wants you as much as you wanted those other girls. Trust me!:colondollar:
Reply 2259
Original post by tk1993
Hmph, I guess you finally win :tongue:

Yeah I do!! Finally! :colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest