So what's everyone up to?
Reply 2361
Original post by james1211

Watching Top Gear - Africa Special online :smile:
Reply 2362
Original post by Tcrumpen
Watching Top Gear - Africa Special online :smile:

Is that the Botswana one or the one where they find the source of the nile?
Reply 2363

smoking up and watching the hunt for red october because sean connery.
Reply 2364
Is that the Botswana one or the one where they find the source of the nile?

source of the nile
Reply 2365
Original post by lauraaaaa
Just duno what to do with myself. Just so overwhelmed with sadness lately.

I'm with you on both points although i'll add in some anger in it too. I feel like I'm working my a$$ off and getting great results, but when I talk to a teacher/lecturer about how i'm feeling n'all, they try to shut me off as quickly as possible. Every once in a while, it'd be nice if a teacher said something positive and nice about what I did/about me. Maybe i'm expecting too much?
Original post by IDukem
I'm with you on both points although i'll add in some anger in it too. I feel like I'm working my a$$ off and getting great results, but when I talk to a teacher/lecturer about how i'm feeling n'all, they try to shut me off as quickly as possible. Every once in a while, it'd be nice if a teacher said something positive and nice about what I did/about me. Maybe i'm expecting too much?

Tell me about it haha. I never say anything about how I'm feeling to anyone, I'm not worth the time and I don't wanna look weak
Just got back, did ok and figured out what I need to improve upon, but I twisted my ankle during one game and it's quite painful :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That is not good. How is your ankle now? I need to improve too.
Original post by natninja
Pretty bad... just gonna power on through, can't really afford to miss anything here...

I study Physics and I have a shed-load to get done atm...

Physics, nice. Feeling any better now?
Original post by incipientT
It's been ok :smile: Not much has happened, didn't get up 'til about 1 :colondollar: yourself? :smile:

I have been so lazy all day and the mosquitoes are beginning to annoy me again! :angry:
Reply 2370
Original post by lauraaaaa
Tell me about it haha. I never say anything about how I'm feeling to anyone, I'm not worth the time and I don't wanna look weak

I couldn't give a damn if people think I look weak! If I need help then I need help. But telling people has gotten harder now rather than easier due to a lack of caring involved.
Original post by lucine.B
Hasn't ended unfortunately :frown: Got so much to do and really loosing will power atm...hows yours going??? :redface:

Aw, hope you are done now. Are you done? It can be so hard to push yourself to finish all of your work. I haven't made much progress, I'm currently on a break- watching some telly, even though I don't deserve the break. :tongue:
Reply 2372
Original post by Pallas Athena
That is not good. How is your ankle now? I need to improve too.

I think it'll take some weeks to heal. It was pretty bad. It's not painful unless i put weight on it and bend my ankle so my leg is forward of my foot.

I started to improve hugely once i learned to keep my eye on the shuttle at all times, even when hitting it. So simple but i never thought to.
Aw, hope you are done now. Are you done? It can be so hard to push yourself to finish all of your work. I haven't made much progress, I'm currently on a break- watching some telly, even though I don't deserve the break. :tongue:

I'm not done :sadnod: but like you I am also taking a not so well deserved break, still have tons to get through so unlike any other night Ima be up all night *sigh* ah well, half term next week!!! :biggrin: Will still have to do work though :redface:
Haha, how much work do you have to do???
Physics, nice. Feeling any better now?

Nope... just been napping since half four as well...
You know its a sad life you live when the local take always recognize your face! :redface: and I'm not even the one who'll be eating the food. Dang you stupid brother too lazy to get your own food :fuhrer: :laugh:
Reply 2376
You know its a sad life you live when the local take always recognize your face! :redface: and I'm not even the one who'll be eating the food. Dang you stupid brother too lazy to get your own food :fuhrer: :laugh:

Get him to have it delivered next time :redface:

What food is it? I'd die for pizza right now.

No Problem
Reply 2378
Original post by Jack22031994
No Problem

I cant access it... I dont have facebook

Posted from TSR Mobile

My anxiety is too bad to order food in hah

Quick Reply

Latest