The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7260
I can't wait for the Broncos - Colts game

And I hope that Texans win but that's looking doubtful right now
Reply 7261
Original post by Hedgeman49
How much do you have on this? I'm not sure on Carolina, they are incredibly patchy. Cleveland could also throw up a surprise...

Only £5 to win £50. I know Carolina are patchy but I'm looking at the Rams going who's going to win them the game on the road? I'm hoping Cam Newton can stay hot basically. I wouldn't give the Browns with Weeden a hope or a prayer at Lambeau to be honest but there's a reason I haven't won yet this season. I've nearly won 4 times though so surely I'll get it one time!
Reply 7262
Watched the Seahawks last night, I can't wait to have Percy Harvin, Russell Okung and Breno Giacomini back. Oh and for Max Unger to get back to snapping the ball consistently well. The Legion Boom were looking good and I'm not sure if Reshard Mendenhall is just not a good RB or Seahawks run defense really is unstoppable because his numbers were horrible.
Reply 7263
Gronk :sexface:
Original post by R-KAM
Gronk :sexface:

"Gronk hungry, Jets smash "
Reply 7265
Original post by Malevolent
"Gronk hungry, Jets smash "

The Jets fans on reddit have been making me laugh uncontrollably, so funny. From saying they have no #1 wide receiver for us to shut down meaning advantage them to Gronk coming back, they're hilarious. :laugh:
Original post by R-KAM
The Jets fans on reddit have been making me laugh uncontrollably, so funny. From saying they have no #1 wide receiver for us to shut down meaning advantage them to Gronk coming back, they're hilarious. :laugh:

With their receivers they can hardly talk. Plus they got Geno Smith as their QB :rofl:

Hell they don't even have a run game either. Pats offense without Gronk is still miles ahead of Jests :lol:
Reply 7267
So many good games this week! Can't wait for Denver vs Indi!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7268
Goin with Nick Foles at QB in fantasy this week.
Reply 7269
Original post by ..DT..
Goin with Nick Foles at QB in fantasy this week.

I can't decide between Rivers, Luck and Foles:confused:

Picked up Foles to cover the byes but he's got the Cowboys which will end up a shootout, decisions decisions...
Reply 7270
Original post by Zubby77
I can't decide between Rivers, Luck and Foles:confused:

Picked up Foles to cover the byes but he's got the Cowboys which will end up a shootout, decisions decisions...

haha I had a look for foles in the tsr league this morning to cover for ryan who might struggle as like all his targets are out. Hit so many busts in TSR league which is disappointing, cant win them all though I guess.

In my other league I have to pick between deangelo williams, steve smith, lamar miller and TY hilton for my flex :s-smilie:
Reply 7271
I still can't believe who's running away with it in the TSR league! Bloody Peyton! haha
Man Mike Evans performance for A&M was unreal. He makes Manziel look so much better then he actually is...
Reply 7273
3 TDs already in the NFL, all scored by defenses :s-smilie:.
Reply 7274
Lol geno taken Brady to OT. Jokes.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7275
Penalties cost tampa today. At least we arent the eagles though. Poor Barkley, off the bench, 3 INTs lol.

Cue mad pats fans.....
(edited 10 years ago)
Sam Bradford's torn his ACL, according to reports :frown:

May as well scrap this season now and just try and tread water around .500.
Reply 7277
Original post by Scott129
Sam Bradford's torn his ACL, according to reports :frown:

May as well scrap this season now and just try and tread water around .500.

With no QB, and no run attack, which 5 of your remaining games would you propose you will win to get remotely close to .5?
Reply 7278
Original post by ..DT..
With no QB, and no run attack, which 5 of your remaining games would you propose you will win to get remotely close to .5?

He only said try :laugh:
Reply 7279
Its gonna be a push, Titans aren't looking shabby. The only W i see the rams getting for the rest of the season as a tampa fan is against tampa, because Schiano is a tool. They've been unlucky with injuries, I'd suggest the management will try and rebuild again for next year.

Realistically from this position, they'd probably be better going 4-12. Maybe I'm just angry because Daryl richardson flopped on my in 2 fantasy leagues :P
(edited 10 years ago)

Latest