The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk X

Scroll to see replies

Reply 9000
Original post by james1211
Hey, i fell asleep!

Well if something interesting comes up that's cool :smile: Sometimes a quiet week is the best one! I end up agreeing to do too many things and end up wishing i just had time to sit and chill xD

I have a couple o' thongs planned, let you know how they go later on :hugs:

EDIT: Just realised I wrote i have a couple of thongs planned, oh god, that should say things :laugh:

I noticed! :colondollar:
Yeah- I agree to do things and never do. Although, quiet weeks usually drag on. I'm confusing myself. :redface: Yeah- let me know. :hugs:
:lol: If you said thongs, I'd be awfully worried about you! :tongue:
Reply 9001
Morning everyone. :cool:
Reply 9002
Original post by Gemmer_
I noticed! :colondollar:
Yeah- I agree to do things and never do. Although, quiet weeks usually drag on. I'm confusing myself. :redface: Yeah- let me know. :hugs:
:lol: If you said thongs, I'd be awfully worried about you! :tongue:

Good morning you :smile: I hope the day is treating you as you deserve - wonderfully! I'm so bad for it, I get all enthusiastic about doing something then when it comes to it I feel like backing out, but I'm trying not to be like that now :redface:

Well I can assure you there will be no thong plans this week, as much as i enjoy playing dress up :awesome: jokes jokes.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9003
Good morning you :smile: I hope the day is treating you as you deserve - wonderfully! I'm so bad for it, I get all enthusiastic about doing something then when it comes to it I feel like backing out, but I'm trying not to be like that now :redface:

Well I can assure you there will be no thong plans this week, as much as i enjoy playing dress up :awesome: jokes jokes.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh, hey lovely! :biggrin: Awww how sweet of you! :hugs: I also hope today is treating you wonderfully! Yeah- me too! Like it sounds good until it comes to the actual day of event and I feel horrible and soon back out. I don't mean too. :cry:

I totally wouldn't judge you if you enjoyed to dress up, you know, especially since it's Halloween season. :ninja: :lol:
Reply 9004
Original post by Gemmer_
Oh, hey lovely! :biggrin: Awww how sweet of you! :hugs: I also hope today is treating you wonderfully! Yeah- me too! Like it sounds good until it comes to the actual day of event and I feel horrible and soon back out. I don't mean too. :cry:

I totally wouldn't judge you if you enjoyed to dress up, you know, especially since it's Halloween season. :ninja: :lol:

Thanks honey :yep: yeah I think maybe I just get nervous but hoping to change that.

Hahaha everyone loves dressing up Halloween, but maybe not in a thong :colondollar: unless you're going dressed as the laundry monster :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9005
Thanks honey :yep: yeah I think maybe I just get nervous but hoping to change that.

Hahaha everyone loves dressing up Halloween, but maybe not in a thong :colondollar: unless you're going dressed as the laundry monster :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Always welcome! :hugs: I hope you can too hun.
Yeah- I wasn't going to this year but there's a party on the 1st of November and I thought I'd go because I literally haven't been out with friends or whatever in such a long time. Mainly because I physically couldn't. :cry:
I shall! :eek: :lol:
Reply 9006
Original post by Gemmer_
Always welcome! :hugs: I hope you can too hun.
Yeah- I wasn't going to this year but there's a party on the 1st of November and I thought I'd go because I literally haven't been out with friends or whatever in such a long time. Mainly because I physically couldn't. :cry:
I shall! :eek: :lol:

You should go :smile: I think most of the worry for me is that if I'm doing something new where there'll be people that don't know me is that they'll judge me or think I'm boring or something, but yours is with friends so they'll look after you :yep:

Got much work to do today?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9007
Original post by IDukem
I see a Sarah' sighting!! Hey, it's been awhile!! :h: :hugs:

IT'S YOU@!@!!@!@ I've missed you so much! How are you?! You should PM me, I miss the random long chats we had :frown: :jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9008
You should go :smile: I think most of the worry for me is that if I'm doing something new where there'll be people that don't know me is that they'll judge me or think I'm boring or something, but yours is with friends so they'll look after you :yep:

Got much work to do today?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah- I might as well. I mean, I know how you feel, I feel that way around new people and whatnot all the time. That's why I try and avoid new people, but the public is awfully hard to avoid isn't it? :cry: Well, there will be other people there but as long as I stick around with my friends I guess. Who will be consuming alcohol and I won't be. That's the only draw back to going along.
Not much no, yourself? :smile:
Reply 9009
Haha yes you will :wink:

Pleased to meet you too :smile: I'm good thanks, trying to stay calm and positive :smile: how is the day treating you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sounds like a good plan :tongue: going okay for you so far? Day has been fairly drama free so far, but I had to skip uni due to not sleeping and generally feeling ill, so kinda beating myself up about that, but oh well. Thanks for asking :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9010
Original post by Gemmer_
Yeah- I might as well. I mean, I know how you feel, I feel that way around new people and whatnot all the time. That's why I try and avoid new people, but the public is awfully hard to avoid isn't it? :cry: Well, there will be other people there but as long as I stick around with my friends I guess. Who will be consuming alcohol and I won't be. That's the only draw back to going along.
Not much no, yourself? :smile:

I know you'll be just fine :hugs: sometimes it's fun to be the sober one in a group of people drinking :colondollar: you can laugh at all the silly things they say and do :tongue:

Oh just work as usual, standard monday morning. I might look like i shouldn't be on here but i'm at the desk all this morning at my PC designing a new library reception for the language resource centre :h:
Reply 9011
Original post by Sarah'
Sounds like a good plan :tongue: going okay for you so far? Day has been fairly drama free so far, but I had to skip uni due to not sleeping and generally feeling ill, so kinda beating myself up about that, but oh well. Thanks for asking :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Day is going slooooow, waiting for it to be lunchtime :colondollar: I'm so greedy :tongue:

Well sometimes you just have to take time off and let yourself recover, it's important to be refreshed :h: Hope you feel better soon!
Reply 9012
I know you'll be just fine :hugs: sometimes it's fun to be the sober one in a group of people drinking :colondollar: you can laugh at all the silly things they say and do :tongue:

Oh just work as usual, standard monday morning. I might look like i shouldn't be on here but i'm at the desk all this morning at my PC designing a new library reception for the language resource centre :h:

Aww, well I hope so! :hugs: Well, sometimes. But they all usually have their own kind of fun within their drunken group and then there's me. Sober as can be! :tongue: So, you're home or what? :colone: Is it fun?
Reply 9013
Day is going slooooow, waiting for it to be lunchtime :colondollar: I'm so greedy :tongue:

Well sometimes you just have to take time off and let yourself recover, it's important to be refreshed :h: Hope you feel better soon!

Monday's are always nasty slow days :tongue:. I'm guessing you're at school/work then? huh... Food is probably a good idea, totally forgot to eat yesterday :colondollar:

Awww, thank you! :hugs: yeah that's what I'm hoping. Trying to do some work from home for it now, may as well try and be productive

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9014
Original post by Gemmer_
Aww, well I hope so! :hugs: Well, sometimes. But they all usually have their own kind of fun within their drunken group and then there's me. Sober as can be! :tongue: So, you're home or what? :colone: Is it fun?

I'm at work at my third year placement :biggrin: If i haven't already said which i can't remember, i work at Newcastle University in the estates department where we manage all the buildings on campus and design renovations for them :smile: It's a 9-5 job but i enjoy it :h:

Are you at home today? Did you go for/are you going for a run today?
Reply 9015
Original post by Sarah'
Monday's are always nasty slow days :tongue:. I'm guessing you're at school/work then? huh... Food is probably a good idea, totally forgot to eat yesterday :colondollar:

Awww, thank you! :hugs: yeah that's what I'm hoping. Trying to do some work from home for it now, may as well try and be productive

Posted from TSR Mobile

Work, yeah, see my post above :smile: Oh man i could never forget to eat, I spend every waking minute hungry! Some days though i'll be hungry but not want to eat if i'm feeling bad.

Productivity feels good, hopefully you can muster up the energy :smile: is it anything exciting?
Reply 9016
I'm at work at my third year placement :biggrin: If i haven't already said which i can't remember, i work at Newcastle University in the estates department where we manage all the buildings on campus and design renovations for them :smile: It's a 9-5 job but i enjoy it :h:

Are you at home today? Did you go for/are you going for a run today?

Oh man, that's sounds pretty complicated to me! I'm glad you like it there though, that's the main thing! :biggrin: I am at home today- I have a friend coming over at 5pm for dinner and a chat!
I'm not training until tomorrow! My coach had an appointment this morning and I don't train on Monday nights either, so day off! :awesome:
Original post by Sarah'
Food is probably a good idea, totally forgot to eat yesterday :colondollar:
Posted from TSR Mobile

:unimpressed:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9018
Work, yeah, see my post above :smile: Oh man i could never forget to eat, I spend every waking minute hungry! Some days though i'll be hungry but not want to eat if i'm feeling bad.

Productivity feels good, hopefully you can muster up the energy :smile: is it anything exciting?

Ooooh, that sounds really cool :smile:. It's good you enjoy it, I couldn't imagine doing something like that if I didn't love it. Yeah, I guess it's the same with me. If I have a bad day I just don't eat at all

Not really exciting :tongue: just researching a case study on some mass murderer, and then I have to write a psychology essay on childhood development. Interesting enough though I suppose. Just don't like the huge pile of textbooks sat waiting :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9019

So you can reply to that, but not reply to my other post?! Trust you... :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest