The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk X

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sarah'
Not trueeee! I've seen how strong you are from the fairly long time we've been chatting. We all struggle, hell... You know how much I struggle myself

You're not going to ruin everything, the people who care around you won't let you (myself included)

Love you sister from another mister :penguinhug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh but it is trueeee :smile:
Your stronger than me though :yep:

But pleassssse can i ruin things? :tongue:

I miss youu sister from another mister! :jumphug:

Also totally dunno if you saw but im getting a special cocopop spoon :ninja:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9021
Original post by Gemmer_
Oh man, that's sounds pretty complicated to me! I'm glad you like it there though, that's the main thing! :biggrin: I am at home today- I have a friend coming over at 5pm for dinner and a chat!
I'm not training until tomorrow! My coach had an appointment this morning and I don't train on Monday nights either, so day off! :awesome:

It is pretty complicated, only been here 6 weeks and i'm running three of my own projects, this library project is a £600,000 contract eek! I get so nervous i'll do it wrong but i enjoy it!

Oooh, dinner and a chat that sounds really fun :biggrin: are you making something or ordering in? Cool, day off, i've been taking way too many days off my sports recently, i'm such a baby about the rain :tongue:
Reply 9022
Original post by Sarah'
Ooooh, that sounds really cool :smile:. It's good you enjoy it, I couldn't imagine doing something like that if I didn't love it. Yeah, I guess it's the same with me. If I have a bad day I just don't eat at all

Not really exciting :tongue: just researching a case study on some mass murderer, and then I have to write a psychology essay on childhood development. Interesting enough though I suppose. Just don't like the huge pile of textbooks sat waiting :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:eek: a mass murderer, that's the sort of thing i would research in my spare time though, i love reading crime novels and watching documentaries about that stuff :colondollar: Text books are just the worst, i sit and stare at them and nothing goes in :frown: It's like looking at a brick wall sometimes.
Reply 9023
Original post by PonchoKid
Oh but it is trueeee :smile:
Your stronger than me though :yep:

But pleassssse can i ruin things? :tongue:

I miss youu sister from another mister! :jumphug:

Also totally dunno if you saw but im getting a special cocopop spoon :ninja:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's not true, we're both as strong as each other :tongue: I remember that Skype call we had AGES ago when I was having a bad day and we both just went into hysterical crying haha... So I'm not stronger than you

No you can't ruin things! I'm here to stop that happening :tongue: which things do you want to ruin? iMessage me them if you don't wanna say on here hun

Well I'm back around now and you're not getting rid of me! :biggrin:

SPECIAL COCOPOP SPOON?!!!! Tell me more! And I expect pictures when you get it :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9024
Original post by james1211
It is pretty complicated, only been here 6 weeks and i'm running three of my own projects, this library project is a £600,000 contract eek! I get so nervous i'll do it wrong but i enjoy it!

Oooh, dinner and a chat that sounds really fun :biggrin: are you making something or ordering in? Cool, day off, i've been taking way too many days off my sports recently, i'm such a baby about the rain :tongue:

Woah, that's great! You should be proud of yourself. :hugs:
Oh, I'm positively sure you won't do it wrong hun!

It does sound fun! We do this every Monday so it's something to look forward to! :biggrin: Well, I ordered in the last time she was here so I won't this time! Aw, poor baby! :sexface:
Reply 9025
:eek: a mass murderer, that's the sort of thing i would research in my spare time though, i love reading crime novels and watching documentaries about that stuff :colondollar: Text books are just the worst, i sit and stare at them and nothing goes in :frown: It's like looking at a brick wall sometimes.

Yeah I love it, it's super interesting :biggrin:. I took extra criminology modules this year and I love it so far :yep:. I totally love documentaries on it too... I actually love it when Crimewatch is on as well :colondollar:. I'm guessing you do an IT related subject though :tongue:?

Urgh, I totally agree. Only way I seem to be able to do it is highlighting the stuff and then making notes on what I've highlighted :s-smilie: isn't very efficient

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9026
Original post by Sarah'
Yeah I love it, it's super interesting :biggrin:. I took extra criminology modules this year and I love it so far :yep:. I totally love documentaries on it too... I actually love it when Crimewatch is on as well :colondollar:. I'm guessing you do an IT related subject though :tongue:?

Urgh, I totally agree. Only way I seem to be able to do it is highlighting the stuff and then making notes on what I've highlighted :s-smilie: isn't very efficient

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are ou secretly taking hints from them :colondollar: haha just kidding :tongue: Nope, not IT related haha, it's engineering related. I'm a building surveyor. It's just we use a certain program called AutoCAD on the PC to do design drawings instead of by hand :h:

I used to go crazy and end up using 5 colours of highlighter to study from text books and by the time i was done with them they'd look like an accident in a rainbow factory :colondollar:
Reply 9027
Are ou secretly taking hints from them :colondollar: haha just kidding :tongue: Nope, not IT related haha, it's engineering related. I'm a building surveyor. It's just we use a certain program called AutoCAD on the PC to do design drawings instead of by hand :h:

I used to go crazy and end up using 5 colours of highlighter to study from text books and by the time i was done with them they'd look like an accident in a rainbow factory :colondollar:

Oh yeah, I'm secretly studying to be a mass murderer and eventually kill the whole world and rule it myself :wink:. Ooooh okay... If I'm being honest most of that just went way over my head because I'm that tired :colondollar: either way, in my tired state it still sounds cool :tongue:

You can never have too many colours to be honest :tongue: it's what keeps me sane making it pretty coloured :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9028
Original post by Gemmer_
Woah, that's great! You should be proud of yourself. :hugs:
Oh, I'm positively sure you won't do it wrong hun!

It does sound fun! We do this every Monday so it's something to look forward to! :biggrin: Well, I ordered in the last time she was here so I won't this time! Aw, poor baby! :sexface:

I like having something regular like that to look forward too :smile: we usually go to a pub quiz every wednesday. Decided what kind of food you'll have this time? I'm craaaving some kind of indian food right now :colondollar:

Haha, i'm just a softie inside, not just when it comes to training in the rain :p:D
Original post by Sarah'
It's not true, we're both as strong as each other :tongue: I remember that Skype call we had AGES ago when I was having a bad day and we both just went into hysterical crying haha... So I'm not stronger than you

No you can't ruin things! I'm here to stop that happening :tongue: which things do you want to ruin? iMessage me them if you don't wanna say on here hun

Well I'm back around now and you're not getting rid of me! :biggrin:

SPECIAL COCOPOP SPOON?!!!! Tell me more! And I expect pictures when you get it :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahhh that was a good skype convo :tongue: the more you cried meant the more i cried which made you cry more :tongue: haha

Slowly giving up on uni :ninja: and just texted you the other thing that happened :tongue:

I dont want rid! Haha

Google kellogs cocopops spoon or something :colone: i got well excited. You need 2 codes from 2 boxes of posh coco pops but its SO worth it :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9030
I like having something regular like that to look forward too :smile: we usually go to a pub quiz every wednesday. Decided what kind of food you'll have this time? I'm craaaving some kind of indian food right now :colondollar:

Haha, i'm just a softie inside, not just when it comes to training in the rain :p:D

Yeah it's easier that way, knowing you've got something good coming up! Oh, that sounds fun! Never been to one myself :redface: I'm not sure yet but I sure do love Indian food!
I'm sure you are :awesome: Training in the rain is easier for me.
Reply 9031
I'm going to get lunch soon everyone, have a good day guys :hugs:
Reply 9032
Original post by PonchoKid
Ahhh that was a good skype convo :tongue: the more you cried meant the more i cried which made you cry more :tongue: haha

Slowly giving up on uni :ninja: and just texted you the other thing that happened :tongue:

I dont want rid! Haha

Google kellogs cocopops spoon or something :colone: i got well excited. You need 2 codes from 2 boxes of posh coco pops but its SO worth it :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't think I've EVER cried more than that in a call before :tongue: we're so female hahaha, I love it :')

Nope, you're not giving up on uni! If I can do it, you can :yep: and look how far you've come already. Don't give up now hun :jumphug: yeah, I saw the text :tongue:

Well that's good then :wink:

Why did you not tell me about this sooner?! I'll have to check it out and see if it's still possible to get :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9033
Such a clumsy typist :colondollar:

I saw you didn't manange to sleep. Got work? Maybe you can find some way of having a nap during work/uni, maybe over lunch?

I decided to have a quick nap not long after I posted that, and I did have an alarm to wake me up at 8:30, but I only woke up 15 minutes ago :eek: :cry:
Original post by Sarah'
I don't think I've EVER cried more than that in a call before :tongue: we're so female hahaha, I love it :')

Nope, you're not giving up on uni! If I can do it, you can :yep: and look how far you've come already. Don't give up now hun :jumphug: yeah, I saw the text :tongue:

Well that's good then :wink:

Why did you not tell me about this sooner?! I'll have to check it out and see if it's still possible to get :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

there was so many tears, i remeber after that call, i went onto a call to rory and he thought i was upset, i was like "nahhhh just chatting to sarah :tongue:" haha

im stuck on this essay though gahhhhh.

i forgot, im sorry :sad:
look out for special packs in the super markets :wink:
Reply 9035
Original post by Sarah'
IT'S YOU@!@!!@!@ I've missed you so much! How are you?! You should PM me, I miss the random long chats we had :frown: :jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

In the flesh hun, in the flesh...well technically in the digital world...but you get my point :lol: Misse dya too :grin: I'm here, there and everywhere with emotions to be honest buuuuuut i'm trying to keep it together at the seems :redface: How about you? Yeah I will at some point today! I'll be on and off a lot and I'm busier this year than I was last year due to having less days off n'all, so replies won't be as frequent as before. But i'll try to reply to them as quickly as I can :h: :hugs:
Reply 9036
Original post by avhhs
I decided to have a quick nap not long after I posted that, and I did have an alarm to wake me up at 8:30, but I only woke up 15 minutes ago :eek: :cry:

Lie ins are the best :cool: didn't miss anything important did you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9037
Lie ins are the best :cool: didn't miss anything important did you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Unfortunately I did, also missed the tutorial and I think we had something important
Reply 9038
Original post by avhhs
Unfortunately I did, also missed the tutorial and I think we had something important

Ah :frown: I'm sure a friend will catch you up with anything you might have missed.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9039
My doctor told me when I feel down, I should imagine what people would say at my funeral. :shy2:
Which didn't make it any better for me.

Just an :wings: in the sky!

Latest