The Student Room Group

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tcrumpen
i'd like to weigh in here, i prefer mature Cheddar, but not so mature that you can't just it into slices and as for Papa Johns and Dominoes not eaten either of them so can't really say anything

Mature is the best! Hmm I love extra mature, that's my thing. Really??? Neither??? You should, you'd love 'em. I just remembered I haven't been to Pizza hut in years.

Original post by james1211
Just plain :biggrin: I like mature if i'm eating it on its own though, love the taste :biggrin: You should totally make one! It was so easy, the dough is the hardest part but if you follow a recipe it's not too bad :cool:

OHMYDAYZ! IKR! I love eating mature on its own but I also love having it in everything else. I hate mild cheese :yucky: its so tasteless it may as well be feet or something!
I shall, you think I don't know how easy it is??? I don't need a recipe :tongue: got my won. Really??? the dough is so easy...I mean its usually a bread based dough so you need to knead it in order to stretch out the gluten and make it present for fermentation should you decide to proof it. :smile: What sauce did you make a simple marinara??? Or did you use passata??? Or tomato puree even??? I love arrabiata on pizza (usually for pasta) but I enjoy the spiciness of it :h:
Original post by Gemmer_
I used to watch that, was such a big fan! :colondollar:
Awww, well aren't you sweet! That's sweet of you to say! :biggrin: Yeah, partly mine and partly yours. :awesome: :hugs:

'To me, to you'
Sorry but had to say it... :colondollar:
Reply 2642
Original post by lucine.B
Mature is the best! Hmm I love extra mature, that's my thing. Really??? Neither??? You should, you'd love 'em. I just remembered I haven't been to Pizza hut in years.

Actually i've eaten Domineos once in my life
Original post by Tcrumpen
Actually i've eaten Domineos once in my life

Did you like it???
Reply 2644

OHMYDAYZ! IKR! I love eating mature on its own but I also love having it in everything else. I hate mild cheese :yucky: its so tasteless it may as well be feet or something!
I shall, you think I don't know how easy it is??? I don't need a recipe :tongue: got my won. Really??? the dough is so easy...I mean its usually a bread based dough so you need to knead it in order to stretch out the gluten and make it present for fermentation should you decide to proof it. :smile: What sauce did you make a simple marinara??? Or did you use passata??? Or tomato puree even??? I love arrabiata on pizza (usually for pasta) but I enjoy the spiciness of it :h:

Just a marinara with herbs and such! Also put some olive oil on! Hahaha comparing cheese to feet, :mmm: you're one of a kind lucine [z]laugh

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2645
Original post by IDukem
Same haha, it was a part of childhood for sure :smile:
Sweet but so full of truth!I I think you've been a good member of the thread personally and a joy to talk to :smile: Woooooo sharing is caring n'all :hugs:

Yeah, it really was! I miss childhood programmes :redface:
Just sweet. :wink: Well that's really lovely of you to say, it means alot! :hugs:
Original post by Pallas Athena
Now to me that is a super power. I know, sometimes too much can make you give up.

Just two. Here, it's called a 'midterm holiday', which I agree is not even a holiday. School is fun, if you have the right people around. A-levels can be so time-consuming, right? Oh yes you should. It's a beautiful country albeit it is really backwards. I am still in Kenya, it is just that I do not school there any more And when do you re-open? We do not really have a summer holiday as such since we enjoy a fair amount of sunshine all year round, but since a good number of school follow the British curriculum, school for about 3 weeks in August. How long do you close for summer?

Haha really??? I dunno I just seem to be able to function on a lot less sleep than others- I wake up as if I've slept for 14 hours when in actual fact I've had at best 4 hours.
Yeah I get you there. :redface:

Damn, that's not very much time to have a break & relax...you couldn't even go on holiday! Well I guess you could...kinda. lol.
Yes they really can! So are you in uni now??? It looks beautiful, my cousins go often to visit their grandma but I've never decided to tag along cos something has always come up but may this time. May visit it in my gap year if I have time on top of everything else I'm doing.
We re-open just after New years so usually like the 4th/5th.
Oh I see. Thats a shame you don't seem to get many holidays then. We have usually 5-6 weeks sometimes if we're lucky 7 and if you had exams about 9-11. I in uni 3 months I believe.
Thats interesting, I'm learning so much. Gonna make a pizza now :smile:
James tempted me haha.
(edited 10 years ago)
Just a marinara with herbs and such! Also put some olive oil on! Hahaha comparing cheese to feet, :mmm: you're one of a kind lucine :laugh:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Olive oil is great! Really improves the texture :smile: Also has a fab flavour to it, you should try balsamic vinegar (depending on the flavour though :tongue:) ON mine I'll be using it because rocket, red onion & goats cheese go so well with it. The zingy/sweet taste just enhances the flavour as a whole.

Haha aww thanks! :blush: its only cos people always say cheese smells like feet...depending on the cheese. Oh I love Roquefort that's nice. Just love cheese in general. :smile:
Burglar alarm is going off again :frown:
Reply 2649
Original post by Gemmer_
Yeah, it really was! I miss childhood programmes :redface:
Just sweet. :wink: Well that's really lovely of you to say, it means alot! :hugs:

It was certainly a childhood classic for me :smile:
More truthful to be honest :wink: I'm glad it means a lot for you! Anytime :hugs:
Reply 2650
Original post by IDukem
It was certainly a childhood classic for me :smile:
More truthful to be honest :wink: I'm glad it means a lot for you! Anytime :hugs:

Oh, me also! More truthful you say? :sexface: I don't believe you! :tongue:
I'm glad that you're glad :u: :hugs:
Hey!!! I'm Lucine, welcome :h:
You have no idea how excited I am to meet a fellow American :biggrin: (though I'm only half but was born in the great land so yeah I'd say I'm American :smug: haha.)
Whereabouts do you hail??? I'm good thanks, just immersing myself in work :frown: but break up for half term this week so very happy about that :yep: wbu???

were you really born in America?where?I live in California. I live 45 miles north of Los Angeles
Reply 2652
Original post by Gemmer_
Oh, me also! More truthful you say? :sexface: I don't believe you! :tongue:
I'm glad that you're glad :u: :hugs:

Indeed I do say that it's more truthful :mmm: N'aww but why would I lie? Whether you don't believe me or not, I'll still think that :smile:
I'm glad that you're glad that i'm glad :wink: :hugs:
What's the topic of discussion here then men and women?
Reply 2654
Original post by DivinityA
What's the topic of discussion here then men and women?

Cheese. Various kinds of cheese. What to have with cheese. How much cheese there is.
Not in a good mood. Someone cheer me up?
Cheese. Various kinds of cheese. What to have with cheese. How much cheese there is.

Laughing Cow Light cheese triangles on crackers is AMAZING.

Original post by CharlieTT

What's up mate? :frown:
Evening all :h: how's everyone?
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 2658
Original post by incipientT
Evening all :h: how's everyone?

Good evening :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2659
Original post by CharlieTT

You can PM me if you like buddy.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest