The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Nursing 2014

I just wanting to know if anyone is apply to kings next year?? I want to do Adult Nursing and King's college is going to be my first choice,just I get the grades. Finger crossed xx:smile:
Reply 1
Im applying too :biggrin:
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
And me too! :smile: where else are you applying to???

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm applying for Children's nursing :biggrin:
What qualifications have you got?
Reply 5
Hey, Im appling to kings too and I want to do children's nursing :smile:
Reply 6
I've applied for September 2014! Adult nursing, it's making Feel abit nervous, the sound of a big city is scary!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Am I the only one who hasnt sent of their ucas application yet?
Reply 8
i am doing adult nursing in 2014 too, i am gonna send my application on Wednesday. apparently some people have sent theirs ages ago. i feel a bit nervous now
Reply 9
Original post by ramz95
i am doing adult nursing in 2014 too, i am gonna send my application on Wednesday. apparently some people have sent theirs ages ago. i feel a bit nervous now

Im anxious too. Kinda worried uniz will have filled their spaces by the time I get round to sending mine.
Reply 10
Original post by sewa1804
Im anxious too. Kinda worried uniz will have filled their spaces by the time I get round to sending mine.

when are you planing on sending your application? and what unis are you applying to. am gonna send mine today lol. i really wanna get into greenwhitch
Reply 11
Original post by ramz95
when are you planing on sending your application? and what unis are you applying to. am gonna send mine today lol. i really wanna get into greenwhitch

Im aiming for early december waiting for my old tutor to write me a reference. Kings, LSBU, City, Kingston and Greenwich. Good luck :biggrin:
Reply 12
I'm sending mine on Thursday! I'm really nervous about applying and like you said there not being any places left, and also that London will be an expensive place to live, haha good luck to you all

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Original post by sewa1804
Im aiming for early december waiting for my old tutor to write me a reference. Kings, LSBU, City, Kingston and Greenwich. Good luck :biggrin:

ohh that's good, university of bedfordshire sent me an email to send them copies of my passport,birth certificate and all my results GCSE et... but I cant find my english GCSE results that i re-took this year. i got my results in the summer but i cant find it. i really hope my college still have it. bedfordshire told me to send them the stuff before the 29th of this month. so nervous. i am still wating for my other choices to contact me, its been like a day lol. btw good luck!!!
Reply 14
Hey, good luck with your application everyone! Is anyone here applying for the post grad diploma in adult nursing? I can't find anyone ;(
me too !:smile:
Original post by Emily@
I've applied for September 2014! Adult nursing, it's making Feel abit nervous, the sound of a big city is scary!

Posted from TSR Mobile

me too!:wink:
I've got an offer for Adult nursing for 2014, I think I'm gonna firm it when I've got all my replies back (just waiting on an interview/offer from City) :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest