The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 220
Original post by It tolls for you
Oh, wow, congratulations! :h: I wish I were you right now... The wait is going to be much longer for me as I'm applying for medicine - the most oversubscribed course ever! :frown:

Thank you! :biggrin:
Oh wow, that will be a painful wait... luckily I'm applying for Geography which seems to be one of the less competitive subjects in most places. I guess there's no telling though. :s-smilie:
Good luck with your application! :smile:
Original post by Paramore<3
Thank you! :biggrin:
Oh wow, that will be a painful wait... luckily I'm applying for Geography which seems to be one of the less competitive subjects in most places. I guess there's no telling though. :s-smilie:
Good luck with your application! :smile:

Thank you! :smile:
Yeah, you said it... :redface: I hope it'll all be worth it in the end.
Original post by Wonderbeetle
Sent mine off a couple of weeks ago (because of Cambridge) and the daily checking of 'Track' is getting very unhealthy. It's ridiculous to even assume I'll have offers so early in the process, but I psychologically can't help it; it's awful. Should hopefully have a couple of decisions by Christmas, good luck to everyone applying/feeling the same!

Awww - in exactly in the same position (apart from it being Oxford) and it is horrible. Best of luck and hopefully you'll start getting offers soon! :smile:
Reply 223
Yay this is so fun!!
Medical student, applied to barts (queen Mary's), southampton, kcl and Edinburgh, every email I get scares the life out of me! Anyone in the same boat?! D:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 225
I am really struggling with the waiting :s
I honestly didn't think it would be this bad!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DonGreeky
Medical student, applied to barts (queen Mary's), southampton, kcl and Edinburgh, every email I get scares the life out of me! Anyone in the same boat?! D:

Posted from TSR Mobile

most definitely in the same boat! emails have now become incredibly difficult for me to open :')
Reply 227
Original post by HollyOnIce
most definitely in the same boat! emails have now become incredibly difficult for me to open :')

I nearly got run over and had a heart attack today because I thought a surrey university email was an offer :colonhash: I literally stopped in the middle of the road, scrolling through the email and I see it's only them asking me to login to their online portal :sigh:

EDIT: Why all the reps?! Not that I'm complaining but I could've died people! :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by BlossomS
I nearly got run over and had a heart attack today because I thought a surrey university email was an offer :colonhash: I literally stopped in the middle of the road, scrolling through the email and I see it's only them asking me to login to their online portal :sigh:

Posted from TSR Mobile

OMG this killed me :') I am exactly like that! Jesus I'm laughing so much right now

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 229
Original post by HollyOnIce
OMG this killed me :') I am exactly like that! Jesus I'm laughing so much right now

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha I hadn't thought it was funny at the time :wink: And I've already been in a road accident once...I can imagine what the headlines might've been 'Girl, 17, dies because of an email' :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Warwick/Durham/LSE - pleeeeease put me out of my misery :frown:
I didn't even know they gave offers this early! Except for early applicants (I'm applying for Oxbridge). I suppose I will now find myself joining the "obsessive checking" club. Should never have looked at this thread.
Got an offer from York :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 233
Original post by Lucy96

Posted from TSR Mobile

CONGRATULATIONS! :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sent mine in on Friday. Turns out my tutor hasn't even started the teacher references yet, and my other teachers from last year all forgot. Greeeat...
Reply 235
Original post by Lucy96

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats Lucy! :biggrin:

Btw did it update on both track and email or just track?
Reply 236
This is so painful especially since my girlfriend already has two offers, my email provider is probably wondering why I'm constantly on their website!
Sent my app off on the 17th of Oct and today I received my first offer for psychology from Royal Holloway! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 238
Am I only one dying a little inside from hearing the amount of offer holders rolling in and yet I have heard zilch?!
Not that it's a bad thing!!! CONGRATULATIONS you all!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 239
Original post by BlossomS
Am I only one dying a little inside from hearing the amount of offer holders rolling in and yet I have heard zilch?!
Not that it's a bad thing!!! CONGRATULATIONS you all!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I feel exactly the same!! Why is this so painful?!

Latest

Trending

Trending