The Student Room Group

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lucine.B
Yeah I heard that too I remember hearing 31st and well it did used to be on Tuesday's so... Oh really??? Well there's a part where Penny & Sheldon call Leonard when he's on the boat for Stephen Hawking doing stuff and some sea monster grabs him and waves him up in the sky. Also there's a scene in which Penny is in the shower wearing lip gloss might I add and pretty light make up (WTF?!) then some weird monster comes and she does the most fake scream ever! (you can tell by her face). It still seems fab though.

...well its typical for you folk anyways :laugh:

Ah man, that sounds a tad lame.. As long as the rest of the season is good though, I don't mind :tongue:

You folk? :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lauraaaaa
I SAW IT!
My sisters currently making a cake...I cannot take anymore baking conversations from you missy!
But I am hoping to eat some of her cake hahahah

DAMN! :mmm: maybe I wanted you too hehe :h:
Cool what kind??? :smile:
Hey! He started it :tongue: I never start these convo's people just tend to talk and I have some input :teehee:
Haha of course you are! Everyone comes to steal food in the house when you're cooking :biggrin:
Aww, wanna talk about it??? Welcome btw! :h: I'm Lucine :smile: How are ya???

Just, got talking to a really nice guy, we understood each other due to same problems. Then my borderline personality disorder kicked in, then I got all this bull**** about why he just wants to be 'friends'..
Thanks! Heyy, I'm good, yourself?

Posted from TSR Mobile
She didn't tell me when to go and see her but she's rarely there during school hours so my best bet is to go early and wait -.- I'm absolutely EXHAUSTED! I have a test on Thursday so can't really sleep much. Unless I hurry up and do these essays and do some revision tomorrow morning while I wait, and then I might be able to sleep for an hour or so when I get home! Going to school is soooooo pointless for me on Wednesdays!

Oh thats annoying!
Don't go then??? Same! Oh damn...what test???
Try doing that :smile: Even 1 hour of extra sleep is sleep! Yeah i can see that, frankly i wouldn't even bother stepping foot into school :tongue:

Original post by Judge Jasel
Cool beans. And I now want caramel sauce :fuhrer: *throws.a mini tantrum* teehee!!

And music? As in an instrument or just in general?

Posted from TSR Mobile

:h: Haha shall I send some in the post??? Got a little left over :biggrin:

Yeah so with everything all aspects. In terms of playing all the instruments I play but mainly in terms of composing/ writing songs/ Dj'ing etc. etc.
DAMN! :mmm: maybe I wanted you too hehe :h:
Cool what kind??? :smile:
Hey! He started it :tongue: I never start these convo's people just tend to talk and I have some input :teehee:
Haha of course you are! Everyone comes to steal food in the house when you're cooking :biggrin:

I know you did haha
Plain sponge and chocolate butter cream icing mm...I hope the cream hasn't gone out of date!
I may have to wait till tomorrow though :frown:
Oh thats annoying!
Try doing that :smile: Even 1 hour of extra sleep is sleep! Yeah i can see that, frankly i wouldn't even bother stepping foot into school :tongue:

:h: Haha shall I send some in the post??? Got a little left over :biggrin:

Yeah so with everything all aspects. In terms of playing all the instruments I play but mainly in terms of composing/ writing songs/ Dj'ing etc. etc.

Haha, postman might eat it. :wink:

And wow, a dj? That's way cool. :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh thats annoying!

I just want my ucas form to be sent though, so sick of messing about with it!
And I know, but I'd get bitched at for not turning up cos tutorial is compulsory...not that many keep to it!
Original post by BestTrainWreck
Just, got talking to a really nice guy, we understood each other due to same problems. Then my borderline personality disorder kicked in, then I got all this bull**** about why he just wants to be 'friends'..
Thanks! Heyy, I'm good, yourself?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh that's a shame! Hey don't worry, his loss :console: we're here for ya better than any man :biggrin: :hugs:
So you don't like his reasoning for wanting to be friends??? Oh you have a personality disorder??? Were you actually diagnosed with this???
(sorry for all the questions haha :colondollar:)
I'm alright thanks, just getting on with work. :smile:
Haha, postman might eat it. :wink:

And wow, a dj? That's way cool. :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

haha not if he doesn't know whats in it :wink: Dw if he does I'll go all ninja on his ass :rofl:

I just want my ucas form to be sent though, so sick of messing about with it!
And I know, but I'd get bitched at for not turning up cos tutorial is compulsory...not that many keep to it!

I hear ya! Our HOY is useless, just useless. He is stressing everyone! Doesn't even know what he's doing lol. I think the relief is what you want, once its sent of you'll feel so much better :smile:
Oh right, see for us if we have the day off we don't need to turn up to tutorial...otherwise it is compulsory! But I hate it! Its so goddamn pointless :angry: ...haha I hear ya, I never turn up :biggrin: but now my tutor is on my case so I kinda have to :mad::rolleyes:
I'll find a way to skip it :colone:
I know you did haha
Plain sponge and chocolate butter cream icing mm...I hope the cream hasn't gone out of date!
I may have to wait till tomorrow though :frown:

Ooh cool nice, any particular design??? ...she's not making it herself???
Aww why???
haha not if he doesn't know whats in it :wink: Dw if he does I'll go all ninja on his ass :rofl:

I hear ya! Our HOY is useless, just useless. He is stressing everyone! Doesn't even know what he's doing lol. I think the relief is what you want, once its sent of you'll feel so much better :smile:
Oh right, see for us if we have the day off we don't need to turn up to tutorial...otherwise it is compulsory! But I hate it! Its so goddamn pointless :angry: ...haha I hear ya, I never turn up :biggrin: but now my tutor is on my case so I kinda have to :mad::rolleyes:

True. I might stay up late for another round of "who is on TSR at this hour???" :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Was good seeing my sisters awards. She came back with the most out of any student (4 of them). Seeing my old school high school teachers was really nice as well, made one of them blush whilst praising her terrific teaching standards.

I also got offered to possibly host next years awards since I performed stand up comedy whilst I was still in high school.

So all round a good night. Only problem is it's left not much time to do some presentation work due in...tomorrow.

Ah well \o/
I'm happy to be single at the moment, but it's be nice to change that after meeting a few new people at uni. :')

Posted from TSR Mobile

I feel ya hahah!
Yeah, I just need it sending now!
I'm not talking about registration/tutorial/form, I'm talking about this hour long thing we have once per week to work on ucas and it becomes general studies soon. I've done all my ucas though so it's just go to school and sit there for an hour before coming back home again :frown:
My registration is only 20 minutes every day so it's not bad!

Ooh cool nice, any particular design??? ...she's not making it herself???
Aww why???

Yeah she is, I mean I hope the double cream I pour on it isn't out of date haha
Cos mother is still on at me for being fat so I might have to get some when she isn't there!
Original post by Jack22031994
:frown:

Why? What's up??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by shadowdweller
Ah man, that sounds a tad lame.. As long as the rest of the season is good though, I don't mind :tongue:

You folk? :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sozzums, my computer wouldn't let me reply to your post for some reason..maybe it hates you :cry2: hahaha!
Yes, exactly! Oh and its defo the 31st :smile: Yeah I think the rest of it is pretty solid and good so not a problem at all :h:

Yes haha you folk :tongue: let help you...where are you from??? :biggrin:
Why? What's up??

Posted from TSR Mobile

failed my third driving test
Original post by Jack22031994
failed my third driving test

Ouch, I feel for you bro. That sucks. :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest