The Student Room Group

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hollieeilloh
Hey hey hey :biggrin: how is everyone? Any thread updates?

WE HAVE MANY NEW MEMBERS!!! :biggrin:
Charlie is trying to progress with ze singing teacher
We've all been feeling pretty s*** lately...umm everyone has a lot fo work to do and well I think that's it tbh :smile:

Original post by Gemmer_
I feel pretty much awful every day, mostly nights. Just feel a bit worse tonight. :cry: :hugs:

I feel you, this is me all the time. Pretty sure my depression is back but I;m pretty good at hiding behind smiles etc.
Btw if ya ever need to talk, I'm here :h: :console:

Original post by thejeangenie
so I'm just tentatively poking my nose in here...
been single now for a couple of weeks after a year long relationship so thought I'd join the club and say hi :smile:

Heya! Welcome :h: I'm Lucine how are ya??? :smile:
Original post by lucine.B

Good good, hows uni and that???

Its fine thanks
Original post by Gemmer_

Yeah, proud of myself actually. It was 100 and 150m :smile:

Awww sounds like that you done really well! Pleased for you! When have you got training next?
Original post by BestTrainWreck
Haha very true.
Nope, he said the other day he is now wanting something serious. Then last night he said he's not sure if he's wanting casual sex or a relationship. Along with other reasons.
Yeahh. Na I haven't but I can like say 'yes' to every 'symptom' that it has.
Ugh.
All fun and no play, eh?

Posted from TSR Mobile

:smile:
So basically he can't make his mind up??? That can be really annoying, I think you're wasting your time sista! Just move on, its all you can do really otherwise he may just constantly mess you around...
Right yeah I get you, well that shouldn't stand in your way :smile:
Haha yeah I guess so but you can always play..if ya have the time lol.
Thought I'd say hey! Been single now for a little over a year and just thought I'd join in just to chat, seems like fun!
Reply 2925
Original post by Stringer987
Awww sounds like that you done really well! Pleased for you! When have you got training next?

Oh thank you, I appreciate it. Tomorrow morning obviously, then tomorrow evening again. Pretty much always training. :ninja:

I feel you, this is me all the time. Pretty sure my depression is back but I;m pretty good at hiding behind smiles etc.
Btw if ya ever need to talk, I'm here :h: :console:

Many mental health workers e.g. nurses and doctors say I come across as a closed book, like.. cold hearted for example. Mainly because I fake a smile and don't let my emotions come out. I bottle them all up. :yep:
Aww thank you hun, likewise. :hugs:
Original post by jamesjamesk
Thought I'd say hey! Been single now for a little over a year and just thought I'd join in just to chat, seems like fun!

We're a fun bunch indeed o/
Reply 2927

Welcome! You'll make plenty of new friends here, including myself! :yep: plus, you'll not regret posting here today!! :biggrin:
I think it's time to hit the hay. Goodnight everyone!
Welcome new members :biggrin: (I feel like the leader of weight watchers)
Original post by lauraaaaa
I think it's time to hit the hay. Goodnight everyone!
Welcome new members :biggrin: (I feel like the leader of weight watchers)

Nighty night, and lol. :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DivinityA
We're a fun bunch indeed o/

So I've seen!

Original post by Gemmer_
Welcome! You'll make plenty of new friends here, including myself! :yep: plus, you'll not regret posting here today!! :biggrin:

I'm sure I won't regret it! Glad to here it, joining in here has distracted me from my work, no regrets!
Original post by Judge Jasel
Nighty night, and lol. :ahee:

I find it so funny how we never speak and yet you're always the first to say goodnight haha
Original post by lauraaaaa
I find it so funny how we never speak and yet you're always the first to say goodnight haha

Its cos I try to be nice. But Hi anyways. Ill try to talk to you tomoz. :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Gemmer_
Oh thank you, I appreciate it. Tomorrow morning obviously, then tomorrow evening again. Pretty much always training. :ninja:

Oh you really do train all the time. Also you said on a post you are a closed person and don't really let your emotions go. Is that because you choose not too or because you do not trust people?
:smile:
So basically he can't make his mind up??? That can be really annoying, I think you're wasting your time sista! Just move on, its all you can do really otherwise he may just constantly mess you around...
Right yeah I get you, well that shouldn't stand in your way :smile:
Haha yeah I guess so but you can always play..if ya have the time lol.

A part of his text said, "You are attractive (not just your cleveage)" I was like, wtf.
Yeahh I am doing. He said he wants space for a couple days, then he will message me, but I just don't see the point when he's messing me around. Just annoying that I was so open with him.

Yeahh, never playing would not be fun.
What do you study?

Welcome! :yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2935

I'm sure I won't regret it! Glad to here it, joining in here has distracted me from my work, no regrets!

Of course not :yep: well, I'm glad to hear it! :smile:

Original post by Stringer987
Oh you really do train all the time. Also you said on a post you are a closed person and don't really let your emotions go. Is that because you choose not too or because you do not trust people?

I sure do. Wasn't having a laugh :lol: I don't mean to, It's my mental health problems. although, trusting people is difficult. But I've always been this way. Depression doesn't help the situation. :console:
Nine Inch Nails makes surprisingly good music to do work to xD
Original post by Jack22031994
Its fine thanks

Good good :smile:

Original post by james1211
I'm soo bad on low sleep, i was close to falling asleep all day today, its a wonder i managed to stay awake so long. I'm bad for listening to music for too long as well :redface:

Get some sleep mister!!! :tongue: Aw haha, I'm good with little to no sleep I always look as fresh as a daisy :h:
Music is good! Just don't let it take over too much of your life, I mean I do but I have my reasons :redface:

Original post by shadowdweller
I think TSR just hates me in general :tongue:

Sweet, I'm looking forward to it tbh!

England? :lol:

N'aww :no: is certainly does not :hugs:

haha same here! :five: Can't wait :biggrin:

Hahaha :rofl:

Original post by Gemmer_

So what you up to now lovely? :hugs: :h:

Just a ton of work, honestly its a wonder Im depressed :redface: ah well.

Original post by CharlieTT
6 weeks. So not long :P And yes I do, but not in London.

Cool, exactly! You could get to know her now and date her in da New years?! Ah well you wanna go far from London??? Cos if ya do and you want a proper relationship...well lets not get too serious now, just need to get her first :tongue:
N'aww :no: is certainly does not :hugs:

haha same here! :five: Can't wait :biggrin:

Hahaha :rofl:

:h:

Not long now! :smile:

I'm so confused lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Gemmer_

I sure do. Wasn't having a laugh :lol: I don't mean to, It's my mental health problems. although, trusting people is difficult. But I've always been this way. Depression doesn't help the situation. :console:

Im sure all this training will pay off and you will achieve what you! I am sorry to hear that you have suffered Depression and mental health issues and it must be horrible! I understand what you mean though! I don't trust anyone!

Quick Reply

Latest