The Student Room Group

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CharlieTT
Nine Inch Nails makes surprisingly good music to do work to xD

Why you so surprised??? :tongue: What work you doing???

Original post by BestTrainWreck
A part of his text said, "You are attractive (not just your cleveage)" I was like, wtf.
Yeahh I am doing. He said he wants space for a couple days, then he will message me, but I just don't see the point when he's messing me around. Just annoying that I was so open with him.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'd have the same reaction!
Definitely! Thats a shame, its always annoying when that happens but dw about it...I guess once he comes to his sense he could still be a friend??? But don't worry you've got us :biggrin:

Original post by lauraaaaa
I think it's time to hit the hay. Goodnight everyone!
Welcome new members :biggrin: (I feel like the leader of weight watchers)

LMFAO! Literally doing that right now haha :rofl: Night hun! Speak to ya tomoz :wink:

Original post by Gemmer_
Oh thank you, I appreciate it. Tomorrow morning obviously, then tomorrow evening again. Pretty much always training. :ninja:

Many mental health workers e.g. nurses and doctors say I come across as a closed book, like.. cold hearted for example. Mainly because I fake a smile and don't let my emotions come out. I bottle them all up. :yep:
Aww thank you hun, likewise. :hugs:

I do that too and have been described as a closed book by counselor's etc. but they have never said that I am cold hearted they same I'm warm and have so many positives in my life but because I hang onto the negative its hard to see these positives...can't help it :redface:
Anytime :h: Thanks! :hugs:

Original post by jamesjamesk
Thought I'd say hey! Been single now for a little over a year and just thought I'd join in just to chat, seems like fun!

Welcome! :h: Hiya, I'm Lucine :smile: How are ya???
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by shadowdweller
:h:

Not long now! :smile:

I'm so confused lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

:biggrin:

Uhuh like literally 1 week (well less than that if ya count by the hours :colondollar:)

Just making conversation :tongue: what part of England are you from???
Reply 2942
Original post by Stringer987
Im sure all this training will pay off and you will achieve what you! I am sorry to hear that you have suffered Depression and mental health issues and it must be horrible! I understand what you mean though! I don't trust anyone!

I still do suffer from many mental health problems including depression. It is hard. very hard. But life goes on I suppose. :yep:
Shout out to all people on TSR at such an ungodly hour. :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lucine.B
:biggrin:

Uhuh like literally 1 week (well less than that if ya count by the hours :colondollar:)

Just making conversation :tongue: what part of England are you from???

Dude, it's more than a week?

Fair play lol. Whereabouts you from?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Welcome! :h: Hiya, I'm Lucine :smile: How are ya???

Hey Lucine, I'm James!

Im shattered and fed up of work already, but good none the less, how are you? :smile:
Dude, it's more than a week?

Fair play lol. Whereabouts you from?

Posted from TSR Mobile

No it aint...its next Tuesday! ...no??? XD

Haha :biggrin: I asked first :tongue:

Hey Lucine, I'm James!

Im shattered and fed up of work already, but good none the less, how are you? :smile:

Same here, A2 isn't exactly fun & games haha. But didn't expect it to be anyways.
Cool, I'm doing ok just been quite down lately but that happens often!

Cool, exactly! You could get to know her now and date her in da New years?! Ah well you wanna go far from London??? Cos if ya do and you want a proper relationship...well lets not get too serious now, just need to get her first :tongue:

I read that in Jontron's voice. I'm such a nerd.
My choices are all over the country, from Brighton to Heriot-Watt xD
Okay y'all I'm off cos gotta do A LOT of work for tomorrow even though I only have 2 lessons! Ah well will speak to yous lot tomorrow :h: Enjoy your night :smile:
Why you so surprised??? :tongue: What work you doing???

Because it's cool and black and stuff. Maths isn't :P
I saw them at Reading. It was cool... and black... and stuff...
No it aint...its next Tuesday! ...no??? XD

Haha :biggrin: I asked first :tongue:

31st is a Thursday? :tongue:

I answered! :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same here, A2 isn't exactly fun & games haha. But didn't expect it to be anyways.
Cool, I'm doing ok just been quite down lately but that happens often!

So I've heard haha :P

Ah sorry to hear that, I've been through feeling down over the last few months but feel much better now, if you ever need someone who's been through stuff like that to talk to im always here to chat!
I read that in Jontron's voice. I'm such a nerd.
My choices are all over the country, from Brighton to Heriot-Watt xD

Hahahahaha! :rofl: Dw we all are :colondollar:
Cool! Awesome, great choices. Just gonna put it out there unless you're into LDR's you may have to cut your relationship short so to speak...but lets focus on getting her first :biggrin:
Because it's cool and black and stuff. Maths isn't :P
I saw them at Reading. It was cool... and black... and stuff...

Hahaha 'black and stuff'??? Last time I checked no Math wasn't as you say 'black and stuff' but I find it pretty cool :tongue:
Oh yeah they were there...forgot which stage though! 'cool...and black...and stuff'??? Where do you get this stuff??? :laugh:

31st is a Thursday? :tongue:

I answered! :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It is??? Oh whatevs its near :aetsch:

You weren't specific enough, I could easily say I'm partially from Europe :pierre:

So I've heard haha :P

Ah sorry to hear that, I've been through feeling down over the last few months but feel much better now, if you ever need someone who's been through stuff like that to talk to im always here to chat!

Yeah haha what year are you in???

Thanks, its an underlying problem tbh. Always happens :sadnod: won't go into details now though...but I just pretend like everything's fine really.
Thank you! :smile:
It is??? Oh whatevs its near :aetsch:

You weren't specific enough, I could easily say I'm partially from Europe :pierre:

Yeah, true enough. Was confused when you said it was a week though lol

Midlands then :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah haha what year are you in???

Thanks, its an underlying problem tbh. Always happens :sadnod: won't go into details now though...but I just pretend like everything's fine really.
Thank you! :smile:

I'm retaking year 13 again, so I guess I can say I'm in year 14 hah :frown:

Yeah probably not to go into details, but I get what you mean, you're not alone! What year are you in?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hahahahaha! :rofl: Dw we all are :colondollar:
Cool! Awesome, great choices. Just gonna put it out there unless you're into LDR's you may have to cut your relationship short so to speak...but lets focus on getting her first :biggrin:

I probably should have mentioned, when I was in Brighton, I may or may not have done things with my friend's roommate. So we're kind of like long-distance **** buddies xD I reckon I'd be able to handle a serious one :P I have the LDR thread if it does happen xD

Hahaha 'black and stuff'??? Last time I checked no Math wasn't as you say 'black and stuff' but I find it pretty cool :tongue:
Oh yeah they were there...forgot which stage though! 'cool...and black...and stuff'??? Where do you get this stuff??? :laugh:

It's from South Park, the Goth kids say "Everything's going to be cool and black and stuff, like a Nine Inch Nails concert that goes on forever." when Cthulhu takes over the world.

And they were at the main stage, it was awesome. Half ambient set, half heavy set. Kick ass.
Reply 2957

Did it go well??? Well done! :biggrin: What was the response??? And was that girl there??? :mmm:

no the girl wasn't there it went far better than my previous i got a round apluase for it, no idea if it a complimewntary one or wheter it was genuine
So.much.work!

How are you guys doing? On a happier note I got my student nurse uniform today :smile:
Reply 2959
Original post by Alice_95
So.much.work!

How are you guys doing? On a happier note I got my student nurse uniform today :smile:

I'm good thanks :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest