The Student Room Group

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX

Scroll to see replies

Original post by incipientT
Hello :h: I'm fine thanks, you?

Morning :biggrin:

haha I'm tired.it's early in the morning where I live.what are you doing today?
Original post by Gemmer_
Oh good then! Yeah, my tablet was also next to me, right next to me.. I thought I had put it on the desk but I obviously didn't. When do you work until?
:smile: I stared at 6 this morning.

I feel so bad now considering I got up at like 11! Yeh I was reading on the tablet and then I woke up in the morning basically cuddling it ha! I'm working till half 9. I wont miss working late that is for sure!
Reply 3042
Original post by Stringer987
I feel so bad now considering I got up at like 11! Yeh I was reading on the tablet and then I woke up in the morning basically cuddling it ha! I'm working till half 9. I wont miss working late that is for sure!

Oh don't feel bad at all silly! :smile: I've found it hard to concentrate recently on reading so I've been watching movies/tv programmes via netflix! :yep:
Original post by Gemmer_
Oh don't feel bad at all silly! :smile: I've found it hard to concentrate recently on reading so I've been watching movies/tv programmes via netflix! :yep:

What have you been watching recently? Ive been watching 7th series of Big Bang Theory last night! I accepted the friends request but I don't know if I done it right! Making coffee fancy some? :smile:
Reply 3044
What have you been watching recently? Ive been watching 7th series of Big Bang Theory last night! I accepted the friends request but I don't know if I done it right! Making coffee fancy some? :smile:

Oh sorry!! I've been watching Breaking Bad. I LOVE the Big Bang Theory so you've earned 10 cool points in my books. :u:
:yep: I sure would love some Coffee right now!
Not looking forward to getting off this double decker bus
Reply 3046
Original post by lauraaaaa
Not looking forward to getting off this double decker bus

Try doing it drunk. That hurt.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Gemmer_
Oh sorry!! I've been watching Breaking Bad. I LOVE the Big Bang Theory so you've earned 10 cool points in my books. :u:
:yep: I sure would love some Coffee right now!

Everyone has been banging on about Breaking Bad but I am yet to watch it! I think ive got to start watching it and see if I like it! I love the scenes between Penny and Sheldon they are such opposites but they have such a relationship! I also have a soft spot for Howard though! Love him! Ill get the coffee on for you right away!
Reply 3048
Everyone has been banging on about Breaking Bad but I am yet to watch it! I think ive got to start watching it and see if I like it! I love the scenes between Penny and Sheldon they are such opposites but they have such a relationship! I also have a soft spot for Howard though! Love him! Ill get the coffee on for you right away!

I'm finding it hard to get into it, I mean, I've only watched a few episodes. It's not the worst programme I've ever watched but I guess I'll wait and see how it gets! :smile: I know right? It's so great. I've always loved the Big Bang Theory. Even got a poster of the show. Call me weird. :ninja:
Oh good, you've taken your time but I'll forgive you depending on the goodness of the coffee! :yum:
Original post by Gemmer_
I'm finding it hard to get into it, I mean, I've only watched a few episodes. It's not the worst programme I've ever watched but I guess I'll wait and see how it gets! :smile: I know right? It's so great. I've always loved the Big Bang Theory. Even got a poster of the show. Call me weird. :ninja:
Oh good, you've taken your time but I'll forgive you depending on the goodness of the coffee! :yum:

Ha! All my mates are watching it and raving about Breaking Bad and Dexter! I shall trust your judgement and give it a miss until you start enjoying it ha! I was thinking I needed some memorabilia in my room of different things but I realised by bedroom is not very big but when I get my own place ill defiantly have some! What poster have you got?? Show a pic I bet its cool! The coffee will be amazing trust me! Id tweet a picture of it for you! :tongue:
Reply 3050
Ha! All my mates are watching it and raving about Breaking Bad and Dexter! I shall trust your judgement and give it a miss until you start enjoying it ha! I was thinking I needed some memorabilia in my room of different things but I realised by bedroom is not very big but when I get my own place ill defiantly have some! What poster have you got?? Show a pic I bet its cool! The coffee will be amazing trust me! Id tweet a picture of it for you! :tongue:

So is everyone it seems! :smile: I've watched Dexter from start to finish, it's totally my thing! :yep:
I'll be sure to let you know then, wouldn't want to keep you waiting too long! I have a poster with all the main characters in suits! It's awesome! Penny is at the bottom of the poster in a silver shiny suit thing. Don't know if you've seen it? I'd love to show you but my new phone doesn't come for another 4 weeks today! So I shall then if you remind me. I hope it is amazing, I love a good cup of coffee! Oh do that! :hugs:
Original post by Gemmer_
So is everyone it seems! :smile: I've watched Dexter from start to finish, it's totally my thing! :yep:
I'll be sure to let you know then, wouldn't want to keep you waiting too long! I have a poster with all the main characters in suits! It's awesome! Penny is at the bottom of the poster in a silver shiny suit thing. Don't know if you've seen it? I'd love to show you but my new phone doesn't come for another 4 weeks today! So I shall then if you remind me. I hope it is amazing, I love a good cup of coffee! Oh do that! :hugs:

Do you use twitter ill make sure I follow you if you do! That picture I think ive seen it! I cant remember it fully though but its surely something that rings a bell! I shall now google it and find it! How come so long for the phone? Did you want one fresh off the production line ha? I use proper Coffee granule things and not instant coffee! Go to town on it just to treat you!
Reply 3052
Do you use twitter ill make sure I follow you if you do! That picture I think ive seen it! I cant remember it fully though but its surely something that rings a bell! I shall now google it and find it! How come so long for the phone? Did you want one fresh off the production line ha? I use proper Coffee granule things and not instant coffee! Go to town on it just to treat you!

I do use it but I haven't for a while and I'd rather not use it again for certain reasons. You've probably seen it, I'd have more BBT posters if I could but I don't want to plaster my room in them anymore than I already have. :h: It's when my upgrade is due silly! Aww well aren't you the sweetest! :biggrin: I love Coffee shops as well, used to spend so much time in Coffee shops. Alone. Forever alone as they say! :yep:
Original post by Gemmer_
I do use it but I haven't for a while and I'd rather not use it again for certain reasons. You've probably seen it, I'd have more BBT posters if I could but I don't want to plaster my room in them anymore than I already have. :h: It's when my upgrade is due silly! Aww well aren't you the sweetest! :biggrin: I love Coffee shops as well, used to spend so much time in Coffee shops. Alone. Forever alone as they say! :yep:

Oh yeh I guess an upgrade is a good enough reason to wait 4 weeks ha! Or just take it swimming with you like I did and get it sooner! Awww I bet you are not forever alone! I went to costa last week and it nearly bankrupted me! £3.50 for some cooler thing! How many posters do you have in your room and do you have a variety of them? Just use it again but go on under another name, some people are horrible but some can be lovely on there!
Reply 3054
Oh yeh I guess an upgrade is a good enough reason to wait 4 weeks ha! Or just take it swimming with you like I did and get it sooner! Awww I bet you are not forever alone! I went to costa last week and it nearly bankrupted me! £3.50 for some cooler thing! How many posters do you have in your room and do you have a variety of them? Just use it again but go on under another name, some people are horrible but some can be lovely on there!

Yeah, you're right! :smile: You really did that on purpose? :colone: Yeah, Costa is pretty expensive.
There's some really lovely local coffee shops that I just love! Need go to out to them again when I can!
:yep: I have 4 posters and yeah there different of course.
Twitter is horrible and full of people who think their famous and better than everyone else around them! :tongue:
Original post by Gemmer_
Yeah, you're right! :smile: You really did that on purpose? :colone: Yeah, Costa is pretty expensive.
There's some really lovely local coffee shops that I just love! Need go to out to them again when I can!
:yep: I have 4 posters and yeah there different of course.
Twitter is horrible and full of people who think their famous and better than everyone else around them! :tongue:

On purpose!!! No way! It was a tragic day! I went to the gym and broke my glasses whilst I was on the treadmill running as they fell off and I stood on them. In anger I went to get changed to swim put my phone in my pocket forgot and went swimming. I thought because I was on twitter I was actually famous and better than people? :biggrin: What other purpose does it serve? Ha!
Original post by james1211
Try doing it drunk. That hurt.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I felt faint anyway so perhaps a similar experience!
Reply 3057
On purpose!!! No way! It was a tragic day! I went to the gym and broke my glasses whilst I was on the treadmill running as they fell off and I stood on them. In anger I went to get changed to swim put my phone in my pocket forgot and went swimming. I thought because I was on twitter I was actually famous and better than people? :biggrin: What other purpose does it serve? Ha!

Everyone I've talked to today also goes to the gym! Good for you! :biggrin: Well it sounds like it was a bad day for you then, broken phone and broken glasses.
I have 3100 followers but still not famous. :lol:
Original post by Gemmer_
Everyone I've talked to today also goes to the gym! Good for you! :biggrin: Well it sounds like it was a bad day for you then, broken phone and broken glasses.
I have 3100 followers but still not famous. :lol:

**** the bed! I could only dream of that many followers! I am just a no body on twitter! I got these adidas running shoes the other day bright yellow! Thought I had to make a statement! I guess you feel the same with you sprinting footwear I hope? You've got it, it was a horrible day! Had to take out another contract and all that!
Reply 3059
**** the bed! I could only dream of that many followers! I am just a no body on twitter! I got these adidas running shoes the other day bright yellow! Thought I had to make a statement! I guess you feel the same with you sprinting footwear I hope? You've got it, it was a horrible day! Had to take out another contract and all that!

The bed? Oh, very random! :lol:
Oh, you're not a nobody, cmon now! Don't say that about yourself :biggrin: My new adidas running trainers came last week, ready for winter training so I am! Yeah, I have bright red spikes! I stand out from everyone else! Which isn't a good thing for me actually. I'd rather not stand out. Not another contract? That's annoying!
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest