The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk X

Scroll to see replies

Original post by superwolf
:hugs: It's good to push yourself a little out of your comfort zone sometimes, and hopefully you'll have lots of fun once you get there. :smile:

Thankyou, im sure ill love it when i get there, just lots of change and newness atm, i even paniked when i downloaded the new IOS7 on my phone cos it was new :s-smilie:

--------/------------/-----------/---------

Feeling really blah today, so so tired :frown: just need a rest :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Gemmer_
Hi. I don't believe we've met before? Correct me if I'm wrong. :smile:

Nope, I am just hanging around in this thread for a while, but I don't know, if we have interacted so far. (Correct me, but I suppose, that's what you meant with met before?)
Reply 9162
Original post by Nathanielle
Nope, I am just hanging around in this thread for a while, but I don't know, if we have interacted so far. (Correct me, but I suppose, that's what you meant with met before?)

I've seen you around for sure, never spoken to you before though. So, hey. How are you doing today? I guess you've noticed I'm not doing so well. :cry:
Original post by Gemmer_
I've seen you around for sure, never spoken to you before though. So, hey. How are you doing today? I guess you've noticed I'm not doing so well. :cry:

Oh my god. excuse me please, I just got distracted, but it is only due to my poor time feeling and genral clumsiness.

Short: today seems to like one of those days, I really miss the important moments.

well, I have nothing to do, but that means, I am just forgetting things and procastrinate. On the other hand: Hei, I am pretty well, I just recognise. :smile: Just have to begin to clean up the kitchen.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 9164
Oh my god. excuse me please, I just got distracted, but it is only due to my poor time feeling and genral clumsiness.

You still there? Haven't you any distraction?

Ah, don't worry about it. I'm still here anyway. :smile:
Uh, not really. I'm alone today and I've stopped myself from doing anything because I physically and mentally can't do anything today that I should be doing. :cry:
Original post by Gemmer_
Ah, don't worry about it. I'm still here anyway. :smile:
Uh, not really. I'm alone today and I've stopped myself from doing anything because I physically and mentally can't do anything today that I should be doing. :cry:

Know that. And the television program is too awful to be watched. (I have to admit I just become really abstinent from TV, as the programs I want to watch are either not aired here or I can count them from my fingers. So no possibility to get distracted, although that is of course pretty good on the other hand.) What have you eaten today?
Reply 9166
Know that. And the television program is too awful to be watched. (I have to admit I just become really abstinent from TV, as the programs I want to watch are either not aired here or I can count them from my fingers. So no possibility to get distracted, although that is of course pretty good on the other hand.) What have you eaten today?

I'm really confused about what you're talking about right now, so forgive me. :hugs: I've ate a sandwhich today. Didn't finish it though. Not so hungry!
Original post by Gemmer_
I'm really confused about what you're talking about right now, so forgive me. :hugs: I've ate a sandwhich today. Didn't finish it though. Not so hungry!

No problem, just trying to get to do conversation, proabably. I like cooking to get on other ideas, but I am really bad at deciding to do it.
Reply 9168
No problem, just trying to get to do conversation, proabably. I like cooking to get on other ideas, but I am really bad at deciding to do it.

You like cooking? What kind of things do you like making then? :yum: My specialty is packaged foods. :yep:
x
Was that you who posted earlier but had the post moderated (deleted).? If it was, I hope you feel a bit better about things now. Don't forget you can post here before you do anything that is...ummm...bad for you...:smile: Even it wasn't you, hang in there man. Keep plugging away. Things will work out.

Original post by Gemmer_
x
Hope you are okay too. You come on here and offer so many kind words to others. Come across as such a lovely person. :smile: Anyhow, I'm online too if you do still want to chat to anyone (although I'm not the best conversationalist)
Reply 9170
Original post by los lobos marinos
Hope you are okay too. You come on here and offer so many kind words to others. Come across as such a lovely person. :smile: Anyhow, I'm online too if you do still want to chat to anyone (although I'm not the best conversationalist)

I'm doing alright thank you for asking sweetie! :smile:
That is really lovely to hear! I appreciate that. :hugs:

Well, sure, how you doing this afternoon?
Original post by Gemmer_
I'm doing alright thank you for asking sweetie! :smile:
That is really lovely to hear! I appreciate that. :hugs:

Well, sure, how you doing this afternoon?
I've not long been awake. :colondollar: But that was ok as I hadn't slept for two days and was not at best yesterday during lecture and tutorial.

On here now as part of my procrastination routine. If I'm chatting here, I'm not stressing about the work I need to do or anxious about making it impossibly 'perfect'. Probably going to get a pre-packed spag bolognese for breakfast (you guys made me hungry). :tongue:

So that is why I am here. Why are you here today?
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 9172
I've not long been awake. :colondollar: But that was ok as I hadn't slept for two days and was not at best yesterday during lecture and tutorial.

On here now as part of my procrastination routine. If I'm chatting here, I'm not stressing about the work I need to do or anxious about making it impossibly 'perfect'. Probably going to get a pre-packed spag bolognese for breakfast (you guys made me hungry). :tongue:

So that is why I am here. Why are you here today?

I was up early this morning as usual. :yep:
Oh, I'm not the biggest fan of spaghetti bolognese but you know, once in a while doesn't bother me! :yum:
I'm here because talking to people on TSR helps me when I'm feeling down.
Reply 9173
My assignments are late again. This is not good. I'm in third year and they decide my degree and I still procrastinated.

Well I didn't specifically procrastinate, I did my bad ruminating thing where I overthink and end up really tired for hours on end

I'm not sure what to do. While the ruminations were unpleasant, I don't know whether they warrant asking for an extension. They haven't completely stopped me functioning, just made it harder/sucked up precious time (and I'm starting to realise, time IS precious)
Original post by Gemmer_
I was up early this morning as usual. :yep:
Oh, I'm not the biggest fan of spaghetti bolognese but you know, once in a while doesn't bother me! :yum:
I'm here because talking to people on TSR helps me when I'm feeling down.
Is sharing tubs of icecream with your fellow TSRers in Scotland not enough? The 'word on the street' is that you may having a mars-bar cake-fest sometime soon. :tongue: So what's your favourite instant food then? I have the spaghetti as I tell myself the pasta helps my supplement my poor eating habits (lack of motivation to go into the kitchen).

What pre-packed dinner you going to buy today? Or are you going to cook? What do you like cooking? Why do I ask so many questions?:confused: :biggrin:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 9175
Is sharing tubs of icecream with your fellow TSRers in Scotland not enough? The 'word on the street' is that you may having a mars-bar cake-fest sometime soon. :tongue: So what's your favourite instant food then? I have the spaghetti as I tell myself the pasta helps my supplement my poor eating habits (lack of motivation to go into the kitchen).

What pre-packed dinner you going to buy today? Or are you going to cook? What do you like cooking? Why do I ask so many questions?:confused: :biggrin:

You sure do pay attention! :yep: I don't usually eat ice cream so thought I'd treat myself and tasha96 to some that night! Also- mars bar cake will be made this coming Sunday so I'll let you know how it goes, never made it before! I like noodles! Any kind of noodles! :biggrin:

I think I'll buy a curry of some sort. Really fancy a curry right now :yum:
I like your questions hun!
Was that you who posted earlier but had the post moderated (deleted).? If it was, I hope you feel a bit better about things now. Don't forget you can post here before you do anything that is...ummm...bad for you...:smile: Even it wasn't you, hang in there man. Keep plugging away. Things will work out.

No, it wasn't me. ... anyway ...

Original post by Gemmer_
You like cooking? What kind of things do you like making then? :yum: My specialty is packaged foods. :yep:

Oh, a lot, but it is quite expensive (and time consuming and requires discipline).
Concerning the simple everyday things: salads with a lot ingrediants, curry, macaroni and cheese, ...
Not everyday stuff: fish, meat, calzone (self made), ratatouille, filled bread, ...

I try to make as much myself, but often I end up with not. Nevertheless quality matters. (Price also ... :'( )
Reply 9177
Oh, a lot, but it is quite expensive (and time consuming and requires discipline).
Concerning the simple everyday things: salads with a lot ingrediants, curry, macaroni and cheese, ...
Not everyday stuff: fish, meat, calzone (self made), ratatouille, filled bread, ...

I try to make as much myself, but often I end up with not. Nevertheless quality matters. (Price also ... :'( )

Yeah, very expensive and very time consuming!
I love curries and salads! Not together though... :h: You've listed some really good foods there! :yum:
Original post by Gemmer_
Not together though...

Me neither, although they probably exist salads, that you could eat to curry.
Reply 9179
Me neither, although they probably exist salads, that you could eat to curry.

Yeah- most likely they do exist. :biggrin: