You didn't??? Oh come on! :tongue: Why not?!! :eyeball:
Okay :puppyeyes:

I saw up to season 3, I think..
Original post by Gemmer_
Very talkative..

:lol:

Had a bit of a boring day - I'm neither happy or unhappy
Original post by Holby_fanatic
I was definitely like this! Until a couple of months ago.

Trust me, someone will come along out of the blue and it will all change. In the mean time, just keep living however you want to. :h:

aw thank you, this actually means a lot to me and is very reassuring, because ive always had this nagging feeling that im doing something 'wrong'. perhaps it comes from being a perfectionist, but its impossible to have a perfect life after all. :smile:
Reply 3104
Original post by Jack22031994
:lol:

Had a bit of a boring day - I'm neither happy or unhappy

I've had a terrible day. It's went so slow which made things worse. So I know how you feel.
Original post by Gemmer_
I've had a terrible day. It's went so slow which made things worse. So I know how you feel.

Aww.. Hope you feel better soon - luckily mine hasnt gone that slow
Hi guise, how be y'all? :smile:
Original post by Gemmer_
AW YEAH. Sorry. Totally slow today, as always :ninja:
You should send it to me then, through inbox! :biggrin: I use sweetners too, don't worry! :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeh I will send it to your inbox later I've no idea how to do it on this silly app as it won't let me. It isn't worth the wait so don't be too excited ha. I guess the only place you are not slow is on the track ha. Also just sent a pm!
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by shadowdweller
I saw up to season 3, I think..

Whaaat?! Seriously?! You need to catch up :tongue: ...not sure you'll understand what is going on if you haven't seen the last one but I guess that's okay...

Original post by lolipanda
aw thank you, this actually means a lot to me and is very reassuring, because ive always had this nagging feeling that im doing something 'wrong'. perhaps it comes from being a perfectionist, but its impossible to have a perfect life after all. :smile:

Hey! Don't think I've seen you around these parts before so welcome! :h: I'm Lucine, how are ya??? :smile:
Btw totally get what you mean with the whole perfectionist thing, I am an absolute perfectionist. Find it hard to settle for anything less :redface:
Original post by lucine.B
Whaaat?! Seriously?! You need to catch up :tongue: ...not sure you'll understand what is going on if you haven't seen the last one but I guess that's okay...

I didn't even realise there had been a 4th :lol: I'll probably watch the new'uns anyway tbh
*drops in*

Hi guys! :smile:

*sits and waits*

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lucine.B
x

you applying for BUNAC ?
Somebody revise respiration and implant it into my brain?
Original post by lauraaaaa
Somebody revise respiration and implant it into my brain?

Respiration is the release of energy aerobically or anaerobically. Aerobic respiration is the release of energy via ATP using oxygen and glucose. Anaerobically is when glucose is broken down to release energy and lactic acid.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haven't posted in this thread, I don't think. How long ago was the last one locked?

Anyway, update:
Uni is difficult; the work is rock-solid; the clubbing scene really isn't my thing; I'm becoming a social recluse; I'm feeling a bit homesick to boot :frown:

But I have met some very nice people, including one girl who I get along brilliantly well with and whom I feel completely comfortable around. Long may it continue.
Original post by Judge Jasel
Respiration is the release of energy aerobically or anaerobically. Aerobic respiration is the release of energy via ATP using oxygen and glucose. Anaerobically is when glucose is broken down to release energy and lactic acid.

Nah mate I have to revise the four stages in great detail! Gotta test tomorrow!
Nah mate I have to revise the four stages in great detail! Gotta test tomorrow!

Ahh, that requires a lot of words.... And I can't type long on my phone... :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3117
Back from climbing and my voice is like a soul singer right now :P
Original post by Judge Jasel
Ahh, that requires a lot of words.... And I can't type long on my phone... :frown:

I know what the stages are, just need to find all the papers and learn mark schemes :smile:
I know what the stages are, just need to find all the papers and learn mark schemes :smile:

Ahhhhhhhh, fair enough. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest