The Student Room Group

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lauraaaaa
I can't apply the theory...that's my point. What about GCSEs?

Wait..... You doing A levels?? :facepalm: Daymn, I am so not in tune today!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Judge Jasel
Wait..... You doing A levels?? :facepalm: Daymn, I am so not in tune today!

Yes, I'm in year 13...I got an A* for GCSE biology and I don't remember much application at all tbh
Yes, I'm in year 13...I got an A* for GCSE biology and I don't remember much application at all tbh

Well, neither do I. :smile: Do excuse me, really am not at it at all today... :/
Must go to sleep earlier...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lucine.B
Haha really??? I dunno I just seem to be able to function on a lot less sleep than others- I wake up as if I've slept for 14 hours when in actual fact I've had at best 4 hours.
Yeah I get you there. :redface:

Damn, that's not very much time to have a break & relax...you couldn't even go on holiday! Well I guess you could...kinda. lol.
Yes they really can! So are you in uni now??? It looks beautiful, my cousins go often to visit their grandma but I've never decided to tag along cos something has always come up but may this time. May visit it in my gap year if I have time on top of everything else I'm doing.
We re-open just after New years so usually like the 4th/5th.
Oh I see. Thats a shame you don't seem to get many holidays then. We have usually 5-6 weeks sometimes if we're lucky 7 and if you had exams about 9-11. I in uni 3 months I believe.
Thats interesting, I'm learning so much. Gonna make a pizza now :smile:
James tempted me haha.

Hey! I've have not had the time to visit TSR for the past two days that is why I am replying so late. :smile:

Well, you can go for a mini-holiday but a real holiday would need to be much longer.

No, unfortunately I am still waiting to come to the UK so I can start uni. It is quite beautiful. They do? Awesome and do your cousins like it? Try coming here if you can, if you go to the right places it can be a great trip. When will you take a gap year? If you don't mind my asking, what will you be doing during your gap year?

We get a holiday at least 2 weeks after every term so it is not that bad. Is that how it works there as well? 3 months is a really long time- it'd be so glad if I had a holiday that long.

I am learning quite a bit myself too. How did your pizza turn out? Oh wait, wrong question: How good did your pizza turn out?
Hello everyone. How are you guys doing?
Original post by Pallas Athena

I'm doin good. :smile: yourself?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well, neither do I. :smile: Do excuse me, really am not at it at all today... :/
Must go to sleep earlier...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same, I'm exhausted too. Why do I always leave revision till it's too late?!
Original post by Pallas Athena

Hello I don't think we've talked yet :smile: I'm Antonia, and good thank you :smile: yourself?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm doin good. :smile: yourself?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cool. I'm all right. :smile:
Same, I'm exhausted too. Why do I always leave revision till it's too late?!

Its because we're a generation of procrastinators :wink:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Its because we're a generation of procrastinators :wink:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Nightmare!
Reply 3151
Evening all. Utterly exhausted.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Antonia.Wade
Hello I don't think we've talked yet :smile: I'm Antonia, and good thank you :smile: yourself?

Posted from TSR Mobile

We have or at least I think we have. I just changed my username. :h: I'm okay, thanks.
Original post by james1211
Evening all. Utterly exhausted.

I feel ya kid!
Reply 3154
I feel ya kid!

:five: dunno how I'm gonna wake up five thirty tomorrow.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by shadowdweller
I didn't even realise there had been a 4th :lol: I'll probably watch the new'uns anyway tbh

Seriously?! :yikes: Where have you been all this time?! :lol: Okay...you may not get it but ok! Good! :biggrin:

Original post by Jack22031994
you applying for BUNAC ?

:yep: Had a phone interview yesterday for some things and well I should be applying for quite a lot haha. Will see how things go :smile:

Respiration is the release of energy aerobically or anaerobically. Aerobic respiration is the release of energy via ATP using oxygen and glucose. Anaerobically is when glucose is broken down to release energy and lactic acid.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nah mate I have to revise the four stages in great detail! Gotta test tomorrow!

I was about to say that ain't enough info to even get an E!!!

Original post by wrexhamfc
Haven't posted in this thread, I don't think. How long ago was the last one locked?

Anyway, update:
Uni is difficult; the work is rock-solid; the clubbing scene really isn't my thing; I'm becoming a social recluse; I'm feeling a bit homesick to boot :frown:

But I have met some very nice people, including one girl who I get along brilliantly well with and whom I feel completely comfortable around. Long may it continue.

Hey! Welcome! :h: Nice to meet you, I'm Lucine :smile: How are you???
Thats real nice, ah I've never been homesick. Can you not call your family or something??? Just for some kind words. Its great you've met some nice peopel should make it easier! :redface: What & where are you studying???
Original post by james1211
:five: dunno how I'm gonna wake up five thirty tomorrow.

Six thirty for me...got my driving lesson tomorrow unall so need sleep :frown:
Seriously?! :yikes: Where have you been all this time?! :lol: Okay...you may not get it but ok! Good! :biggrin:

I think it's because right, they got rid of original cast. And I tend not to watch programmes/am less likely to watch them if they do that.

For example, I haven't watched Glee since the originals graduated :lol:

I might make an exception for this though

:yep: Had a phone interview yesterday for some things and well I should be applying for quite a lot haha. Will see how things go :smile:

I was about to say that ain't enough info to even get an E!!!

Hey! Welcome! :h: Nice to meet you, I'm Lucine :smile: How are you???
Thats real nice, ah I've never been homesick. Can you not call your family or something??? Just for some kind words. Its great you've met some nice peopel should make it easier! :redface: What & where are you studying???

I realised. It'll take too many wordsies to get the grade. And it'll screw up my phone. :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3159
Six thirty for me...got my driving lesson tomorrow unall so need sleep :frown:

I meant six thirty. Somehow it auto corrected. Oh well at least it's not the test! Are you close to sitting your test yet then?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest