The Student Room Group

Simpsons:Tapped Out

Scroll to see replies

So, I was just tapping away at ghosts yesterday, and I got a donut from one of them.

I'm feeling lucky...
Hopefully going to complete this Halloween task and get all the goo prizes, I'm not very far in the actually tasks though! I'm on the Moe and Lisa task (can't remember what it's called, or what building they've gone into!)
When you place gremlins in other peoples' towns do they actually steal their goo, or do they collect goo from ghosts that player hasn't popped yet? Does anyone know?

I notice the boundaries for the prizes are much lower for Halloween than they were for Whacking Day which is good, I might actually stand a chance of getting them all this time!
Original post by SuperCat007
When you place gremlins in other peoples' towns do they actually steal their goo, or do they collect goo from ghosts that player hasn't popped yet? Does anyone know?

I notice the boundaries for the prizes are much lower for Halloween than they were for Whacking Day which is good, I might actually stand a chance of getting them all this time!

I think it's stealing the goo because when I release around 50 gremlins in friends' towns, i get around 250 goo from it, I never have that many ghosts :smile:
Original post by chaarlotte
how do you get donuts in sideshow you?:eek: i got the freakshow as part of the last couple of halloween tasks involving Lisa and Moe :smile:

There were five donuts hidden under one of the balloons, so I got money and donuts :smile:

Then yesterday I fat-fingered the screen while looking at premium items and accidentally spent half my donuts on a pointless crow :doh:

But at least I finally got a freakshow, and all the Halloween prizes :woohoo:
Reply 1105
Original post by Milostar
There were five donuts hidden under one of the balloons, so I got money and donuts :smile:

Then yesterday I fat-fingered the screen while looking at premium items and accidentally spent half my donuts on a pointless crow :doh:

But at least I finally got a freakshow, and all the Halloween prizes :woohoo:

You can change the settings so that you have to confirm when spending donuts. It's saved me accidentally speeding up buildings a good few times!
Original post by Aula
You can change the settings so that you have to confirm when spending donuts. It's saved me accidentally speeding up buildings a good few times!

Oooh, thanks. Very useful :biggrin:
I have two weeks to get 4000 goo! gosh I really hope it is doable!
Reply 1108
Original post by Ducklighter
I have two weeks to get 4000 goo! gosh I really hope it is doable!

It's definitely doable, I've gotten just over 4000 and I only started playing a week ago :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
how much goo is needed for the halloween quest?
Original post by abbythesmall
how much goo is needed for the halloween quest?

10,000 in total
I've lost all motivation for getting goo because I've got all of the Halloween prizes :frown: But I want donuts :tongue:
Original post by tinkerbell_xxx
I've lost all motivation for getting goo because I've got all of the Halloween prizes :frown: But I want donuts :tongue:

I got three donuts after I got all of the Halloween prizes

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Nasher and Basher
I got three donuts after I got all of the Halloween prizes

Posted from TSR Mobile

I never :frown:

I just got 3 for hitting 12000 goo then another 2 in the prize box for leveling up :biggrin:
Anyone noticed the game being incredibly laggy recently?

Makes it nigh on impossible to play properly, really beginning to pee me off.
Original post by Drewski

Yep.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Drewski

YES oh my gosh trying to catch a gremlin when the game lags :angry:
Slightly bored of the Halloween quest now, but I still want the final community gift.

How is everyone doing?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Nasher and Basher
Slightly bored of the Halloween quest now, but I still want the final community gift.

How is everyone doing?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me too! I only want donuts & the community gift now

As soon as the Halloween theme is gone the christmas one should come!
Original post by tinkerbell_xxx
Me too! I only want donuts & the community gift now

As soon as the Halloween theme is gone the christmas one should come!

If you click on the bit where you can see community prizes, and keep tapping the icon when the prizes are on screen, it nudges the community total up. Try it :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest