The Student Room Group

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX

Scroll to see replies

Hello all o/
Reply 3181
Original post by Gemmer_
Oh I knew I was right.. on this occasion! :h:
I hope you can sleep tonight too lovely.

Yeah you were right :h: I'm going to sound really un-intellectual here but I only know it from the simpsons episode "Oh Brother, Where Art Thou?" :colondollar:
Reply 3182
Original post by DivinityA
Hello all o/

Hey there, hows it going buddy?
Reply 3183
Original post by james1211
Yeah you were right :h: I'm going to sound really un-intellectual here but I only know it from the simpsons episode "Oh Brother, Where Art Thou?" :colondollar:

Oh good then :u: well I guess that's better than nothing :lol:
Reply 3184

Ace episode! :yep:
Original post by Antonia.Wade
Sounds nice :smile: what's it called? Reading Game of Thrones :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It is called: The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones. Lovely- what book exactly? I have watched to read the Game of Thrones books. Would you recommend them?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Gemmer_
Hey everyone.

Hey. How are you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3187
Original post by IDukem
Ace episode! :yep:

Indeed it is. Sad ending though :/
Original post by Gemmer_
I've had your coffee ready since half 9 dude. :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Dude I didn't know where you had went!!! How was training tonight all went well??.
Original post by DivinityA
Hello all o/

Hey there.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3190
Original post by Pallas Athena
Hey. How are you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm alright thank you, how are you? :smile:

Original post by Stringer987
Posted from TSR Mobile

Dude I didn't know where you had went!!! How was training tonight all went well??.

I was here all along! Pay attention man!! :u:
Yeah, it was alright thanks!
Original post by Gemmer_
I'm alright thank you, how are you? :smile:

I was here all along! Pay attention man!! :u:
Yeah, it was alright thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Tbh I didn't look around!!. I just came onto my phone when I left to see what had happened in the last page!! Other than that I always pay attention ha. Did you get the email
Original post by shadowdweller
I think it's because right, they got rid of original cast. And I tend not to watch programmes/am less likely to watch them if they do that.

For example, I haven't watched Glee since the originals graduated :lol:

I might make an exception for this though

Oh I see. No I get you, I can be the same sometimes but because I may love the programme too much I'll force myself to like it or accept the new characters and still enjoy it :smile:
As for Glee you are totally right with that! I watched some episodes but then I just cbb...I mean it just wasn't the same. But with Misfits its alright, I like it :yep:

Yeah see thats what i do make exceptions...sometimes :colondollar: oooh btw watching it right now!!! :biggrin:

Original post by Judge Jasel
I realised. It'll take too many wordsies to get the grade. And it'll screw up my phone. :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww haha! Dw about it, its just that weren't enough info :tongue: wouldn't even pass with that :redface: oh why are A levels so hard :rolleyes:
Original post by lucine.B
Oh I see. No I get you, I can be the same sometimes but because I may love the programme too much I'll force myself to like it or accept the new characters and still enjoy it :smile:
As for Glee you are totally right with that! I watched some episodes but then I just cbb...I mean it just wasn't the same. But with Misfits its alright, I like it :yep:

Yeah see thats what i do make exceptions...sometimes :colondollar: oooh btw watching it right now!!! :biggrin:

Aww haha! Dw about it, its just that weren't enough info :tongue: wouldn't even pass with that :redface: oh why are A levels so hard :rolleyes:

A nightmare for me!!! :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good attitude :smile:

Also Finchel put me right off the show. But some of the newer stuff I've seen is decent so I might have to catch up at some point..

Let me know if it's good? :h:
Reply 3195
Original post by Stringer987
Posted from TSR Mobile

Tbh I didn't look around!!. I just came onto my phone when I left to see what had happened in the last page!! Other than that I always pay attention ha. Did you get the email

I didn't get the email.. :ninja:

Hey! Welcome! :h: Nice to meet you, I'm Lucine :smile: How are you???
Thats real nice, ah I've never been homesick. Can you not call your family or something??? Just for some kind words. Its great you've met some nice peopel should make it easier! :redface: What & where are you studying???

Hey Lucine, I'm okay thank you. :smile:
I've never really been one for talking much with my parents, unfortunately. I'm at Durham doing Physics :smile:
Original post by lauraaaaa
Gonna try and revise for it this weekend. I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing with this hazard perception though :frown:

Don't worry about it. Try not to stress too much, just have some sleep and try to revise before you sleep, then it'll stay in ya brain :redface:
Really??? I don't know how to explain it...honestly you will be alright honey! :console:

I bought a CD off ebay that had a mock one on, the proper videos and stuff. Really helped me to see how it's marked. I did nearly fail though because it told me i was cheating when i wasn't (clicked too many times).

What is this CD??? I need one!
Original post by Gemmer_
I didn't get the email.. :ninja:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well your email sucks!!! I'll redo it now!!!
Original post by Gemmer_

I'm all right too- having trouble nodding off. How's things? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest