Scroll to see replies

Reply 5620
Original post by CharlieBoardman
Hi there.

Well hello :biggrin:
I really ought to go to bed soon :colonhash:
Original post by Endless Blue
I really ought to go to bed soon :colonhash:

I'm gonna look for my timetable to see what hw I have in for later today :tongue: and start doing it :h:.
Reply 5624
Looks like I'll get an AAA prediction max. :s-smilie: I wish I could find out what my bloody predictions actually are though, how on earth am I meant to pick my choices without them? :mad:
Original post by Pandora.
Looks like I'll get an AAA prediction max. :s-smilie: I wish I could find out what my bloody predictions actually are though, how on earth am I meant to pick my choices without them? :mad:

Can't you ask your personal tutor? What did you get at AS?
Reply 5626
Original post by keromedic
Can't you ask your personal tutor? What did you get at AS?
They haven't actually been formally decided yet AFAIK. I might ask him about getting them sorted though. In the 3 subjects I carried to A2 I got AAB. Neither of the As were over 90% though and the teachers are reluctant to predict an A* even if you do get over 90 tbh. And even though I'm resitting the exam of the B subject, I think they'll play it safe and go with the A. I wouldn't mind but I looked at the stupid stalking pages and all of the unis I'm interested in are full of people with A* predictions... :frown:
They haven't actually been formally decided yet AFAIK. I might ask him about getting them sorted though. In the 3 subjects I carried to A2 I got AAB. Neither of the As were over 90% though and the teachers are reluctant to predict an A* even if you do get over 90 tbh. And even though I'm resitting the exam of the B subject, I think they'll play it safe and go with the A. I wouldn't mind but I looked at the stupid stalking pages and all of the unis I'm interested in are full of people with A* predictions... :frown:

You shouldn't fret. You'll be fine :h:.
Reply 5628
You shouldn't fret. You'll be fine :h:.
The rational part of me keeps telling myself that, but the irrational side keeps disagreeing. :tongue: Ah well, there's only one way to find out! :smile:
The rational part of me keeps telling myself that, but the irrational side keeps disagreeing. :tongue: Ah well, there's only one way to find out! :smile:

I suppose. One of the teachers for the subjects you got As in will probably give you the A* if you ask nicely.
Reply 5630
I suppose. One of the teachers for the subjects you got As in will probably give you the A* if you ask nicely.
Maths is my best bet. I can try my best to flirt my way to an A* :sexface: (in my dreams)

But yeah, that's a good idea actually. I'll speak to him and see what I can do.
Maths is my best bet. I can try my best to flirt my way to an A* :sexface: (in my dreams)

Just twirl your hair and bat your eyelids. No more though!!!!
Reply 5632
Haha! Got it. :wink:
Reply 5633

I thought you were a boy no offence.
BTW how well do you know the teachers?

Haha, I have to agree with this statement.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5634
Original post by Qari
I thought you were a boy no offence.
BTW how well do you know the teachers?
None taken :tongue:
Not very well. I'm not actually part of their school (long story) :redface:
Original post by usycool1

Sorry to bother you again, usycool! If you could add Bangor to my list of unis, that would be great. :smile:
Hi there.

Hello! How goes life?:biggrin:
Hi there.

Charlieeeeee, how are you?
Reply 5638
lab reports handed in today, no deadlines for 3 weeks and it's my birthday monday :woo:
Original post by lilGem
lab reports handed in today, no deadlines for 3 weeks and it's my birthday monday :woo:

Sounds wonderful :woo:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest