The Student Room Group

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tcrumpen
Morning all

Morning!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Gemmer_
It's the best excuse ever that's what it is!! Better than the other night anyway, still not 100% great though. :unimpressed:
:congrats: You have won the award for laziest TSR member! But want cookies? :cookie:

How am I lazy? I am just realistic with my expectations! I had to get out of bed to get a charger as everything in my life had went flat! Forced my hand that did! Did quickly jump back into bed though! Too cold!!! So what you doing today then
Original post by justjoseph

Good morning :smile: how are you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Stringer987
Im good thanks, what you been up too

College :/ you? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3244
Original post by natninja
Morning all,

How are you?

I shall no longer be posting in this thread on an even near-daily basis courtesy of graduation

Bye bye lovely people

Goodbye, congratulations friend.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3245
How am I lazy? I am just realistic with my expectations! I had to get out of bed to get a charger as everything in my life had went flat! Forced my hand that did! Did quickly jump back into bed though! Too cold!!! So what you doing today then

That sounds like quite the story! :unimpressed:
Well I'm heading out now, also got training this evening again. Your plans for today? :yep:
Reply 3246
Original post by Gemmer_
Oh no, not good! :unimpressed: Yeah, I guess so! Have stomach pains though :cry:

Ah what's that from? Maybe you ate something dodgy? :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just got laughed at in biology for getting an answer wrong...this is why I don't say anything in class. I'm so embarrassed I want to cry.
I then failed my test...yay
Reply 3248
Original post by james1211
Ah what's that from? Maybe you ate something dodgy? :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just had the pain since I woke up but yeah probably, had a takeaway last night and it wasn't so good. :unimpressed:
Original post by Antonia.Wade
College :/ you? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

College Eurrrghhhh!!! I wasn't a big fan of my college days! Im in bed at the moment ha!
Original post by Gemmer_
That sounds like quite the story! :unimpressed:
Well I'm heading out now, also got training this evening again. Your plans for today? :yep:

My plans are too be lazy and make the most of it before I start working ha! Where are you heading out too, doing anything nice? I could do with some bits if you fancy getting them and paying for them for me! How do you have the motivation to always go training? Do you ever get bored of it
Reply 3251
Original post by Antonia.Wade

How are you?
Reply 3252
My plans are too be lazy and make the most of it before I start working ha! Where are you heading out too, doing anything nice? I could do with some bits if you fancy getting them and paying for them for me! How do you have the motivation to always go training? Do you ever get bored of it

I guess you have the right to be lazy before work! :yep:
Just got a few things to do. Oh sure sure. What do you need? :unimpressed: I never get bored because I've done it for so long and it's normal procedure for me everyday. So I guess this answers your question.
Morning
Reply 3254
Original post by Jack22031994
Morning

Alright pal.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lauraaaaa
Just got laughed at in biology for getting an answer wrong...this is why I don't say anything in class. I'm so embarrassed I want to cry.
I then failed my test...yay

:console:

Like, an actual test, or a mock?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Gemmer_
I guess you have the right to be lazy before work! :yep:
Just got a few things to do. Oh sure sure. What do you need? :unimpressed: I never get bored because I've done it for so long and it's normal procedure for me everyday. So I guess this answers your question.

Normal procedure ha! I like that line! Its like not everyday I can be bothered going to the gym but I guess I don't have the same motivation as what you do! I need work trousers and shirts! All the roads here are blocked as there has been a crash so I cant really leave my house now! Youre my only hope ha! Where you going out too anyway, anywhere nice?
Original post by james1211

Yeah - really good :smile: - you?
Reply 3258
Normal procedure ha! I like that line! Its like not everyday I can be bothered going to the gym but I guess I don't have the same motivation as what you do! I need work trousers and shirts! All the roads here are blocked as there has been a crash so I cant really leave my house now! Youre my only hope ha! Where you going out too anyway, anywhere nice?

It is a good line isn't it! :yep: That's literally the only thing I have motivation for, but I guess it's not always about motivation, it's about knowing I have to do it, knowing it's apart of my day. Like sleeping is. Like eating is.. etc etc etc! That's unfortunate :unimpressed: Anyway- gotta run. I'll be home around 1pm after I pick up my lunch from Greggs! :biggrin:
Original post by Gemmer_
It is a good line isn't it! :yep: That's literally the only thing I have motivation for, but I guess it's not always about motivation, it's about knowing I have to do it, knowing it's apart of my day. Like sleeping is. Like eating is.. etc etc etc! That's unfortunate :unimpressed: Anyway- gotta run. I'll be home around 1pm after I pick up my lunch from Greggs! :biggrin:

Ahh Greggs don't mention the word! I swear I put like 10stone on at uni because I had Greggs everyday because I was too lazy! Have fun being out!

Quick Reply

Latest