The Student Room Group

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Antonia.Wade
Afternoon :smile: getting ready for another show, how are you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Another show?? And yeah it's good, it's all good under the hood. :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Afternoon :smile: how are you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am very tired. First small run in weeks since I recovered from injury and I definitely felt it. Have to work in a few minutes too after a shower so not looking forward to that :frown:

Yourself?
Original post by lolipanda
thank you for the heartfelt reply :') yep im only 18 (well just about) im so glad im not the only person who feels like this. :tongue: everyone's lovely replies have inspired me to look on the bright side. ^^; im glad theres a thread like this because there arent many people in real life who i would bring this up with...its a little deep for casual conversations! :colondollar:

I love deep conversations online, because you don't have to see the person the next day. :tongue: I assume you're doing A Levels if you're nearly 18. Which ones?
Original post by Holby_fanatic
I love deep conversations online, because you don't have to see the person the next day. :tongue: I assume you're doing A Levels if you're nearly 18. Which ones?

true...plus no awkward eye contact! :tongue:

yeah i am, i did bio, physics, computing and maths AS last year, now im doing physics, computing and maths A level, and further maths AS ^^
are you at uni? :3
true...plus no awkward eye contact! :tongue:

yeah i am, i did bio, physics, computing and maths AS last year, now im doing physics, computing and maths A level, and further maths AS ^^
are you at uni? :3

I have no shame so it's fine. :tongue:

Oh gosh, you must be ridiculously intelligent, haha! I am indeed. I'm a second year Chemist at York. :h:
Original post by Jack22031994
Cool - i was the thread starter for it :smile: - but may not go now due to it being £300 more

Ah yes I saw :smile: Really??? What were you going to do??? You know there are other organisations which are cheaper or whatever, just need to look. I'm sure you'll find something! :h:

Original post by natninja
Morning all,

How are you?

I shall no longer be posting in this thread on an even near-daily basis courtesy of graduation

Bye bye lovely people

You wot mate?! :eyeball:
Oh no! You're going!!! Don't leave haha. You can still come back from time to time y'know :tongue: Just like Holbz :ahee:
Well done though! Thats great, I wish you all the best :h:

Original post by montstar
Who are all these people...? :K:

Wait is this a new thread? :confused: Idukem started it? :eek: I don't go on TSR for a couple of weeks and everything changes...

In other news, I have so much work to do :frown:
Have you ever had so much to do that you just don't do anything? Well that's how I feel :sadnod:

Haha many new members :biggrin:
Yes i have, can definitely relate to that. Don't fret you're not alone! Honestly we're all having trouble and its just the start of the year! I guess we're just gonna have t get used to it. But I'm sure you'll be fine :smile: You know where I am if you need me though :smile:

hi lucine, im kim :3
im pretty good thank you, a little nervous for a practice interview i have tomorrow but otherwise alright. how about you? :smile:

Hiya Kim :hello: :h:

Cool, ah right well if its a practice I wouldn't stress I'm sure you'll be fine! :smile: Whats it for??? Cool, I'm doing okay just cannot wait for Half term now! Finding things a little hard atm but not as bad as before...so doing alright I guess :redface:
Original post by Holby_fanatic
I have no shame so it's fine. :tongue:

Oh gosh, you must be ridiculously intelligent, haha! I am indeed. I'm a second year Chemist at York. :h:

:P ridiculously intelligent...i really would NOT say that xD

ooh york! my friend is there, doing her first year, and i am also applying to york this year, its my second choice :3

Original post by lucine.B

Hiya Kim :hello: :h:

Cool, ah right well if its a practice I wouldn't stress I'm sure you'll be fine! :smile: Whats it for??? Cool, I'm doing okay just cannot wait for Half term now! Finding things a little hard atm but not as bad as before...so doing alright I guess :redface:

someone from IBM is coming into my school to do a practice interview for computer science with me... according to my teacher, her coming all the way in is a massive favour so i have to be really good. :tongue: :eek:

are you doing a levels? :smile:
good soon-to-be-evening people :h:
Original post by incipientT
good soon-to-be-evening people :h:

Preevening, (insert your name here cos I still don't know...) :smile: how are you??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Judge Jasel
Preevening, (insert your name here cos I still don't know...) :smile: how are you??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Michelle :tongue: (return the favour :tongue:) I'm ok thanks :smile: You?
Josh. :smile: and it's all good under the hood, for now...:/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Michelle :tongue: (return the favour :tongue:) I'm ok thanks :smile: You?

Again, forget to quote you...:facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Josh. :smile: and it's all good under the hood, for now...:/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cool :cool: Been up to much?
Again, forget to quote you...:facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:lol:
How was everyones day?
Original post by lucine.B
Ah yes I saw :smile: Really??? What were you going to do??? You know there are other organisations which are cheaper or whatever, just need to look. I'm sure you'll find something! :h:

Not sure, but may do one of there internship things after I graduate
Cool :cool: Been up to much?

:lol:

Nope. But it was non-uniform day ar school. :smile: you??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Another show?? And yeah it's good, it's all good under the hood. :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

We're doing a play :smile: Shakespeare :tongue: up to much?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jack22031994
How was everyones day?

It was ok thanks :smile: Had a review with the doctor, but otherwise not much :smile: How about you?
Nope. But it was non-uniform day ar school. :smile: you??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Had a reveiw with the doctor, been listening to some music, nothing much really :smile:

You like non-uniform days?
We're doing a play :smile: Shakespeare :tongue: up to much?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nah, gonna start my pictorial mind map thing for.... Wait for it... Twelfth night. By Shakespeare. :smile: Dejá vu or what??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest