The Student Room Group

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Antonia.Wade
Tech :tongue: do you read much? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

A lot. Currently reading the Hobbit. Wbu??

Posted from TSR Mobile
My sister is obsessed so I'll probably be made to watch it and enjoy it :tongue: it seems to have fairly ok reviews on Goodreads, what do you think? I've got that on my reading list :biggrin: as much as I can, but unfortunately work has been shortening that time :smile: yourself?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I finished it but it wasn't all that nice. Haha, is she? I'm afraid you have no choice then. :tongue: Erm, are you referring to Never Go Back or Cuckoo's Calling? Again, which book is on your reading list? :colondollar: I am a little confused. Nice, I read often but I don't have the time to read as much as I would like to. :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Judge Jasel
A lot. Currently reading the Hobbit. Wbu??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is it good? :smile: I read waay too much >.< reading Game of Thrones :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by james1211
Ended up going and getting some water instead of a snack which was healthier I guess.

Yeah it's not a lot of sleep at all, less than 6 hours some days :s-smilie:

I see- water is much healthier but not as filling.

I can relate. :console: You should try to get more sleep.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3384
Original post by Pallas Athena
I see- water is much healthier but not as filling.

I can relate. :console: You should try to get more sleep.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm going to try to sleep at 10/ half 10 tonight, we shall see how that goes :tongue:
Is it good? :smile: I read waay too much >.< reading Game of Thrones :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That is what my mum says. "Josh, put that book down!" lol. And yeah, I fell more connected and understand it better than lotr. Partially because Tolkien wrote it for his kids. :smile: and I read of comics,
Tech mags and just about everything. :wink:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Someone go on my driving lesson for me? Don't wanna go back out now it's cold and dark, and I'm exhausted!
Original post by Pallas Athena
I finished it but it wasn't all that nice. Haha, is she? I'm afraid you have no choice then. :tongue: Erm, are you referring to Never Go Back or Cuckoo's Calling? Again, which book is on your reading list? :colondollar: I am a little confused. Nice, I read often but I don't have the time to read as much as I would like to. :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not nice as in gory, or not nice as in uninteresting? Yeaah haha xD she's taller than me (and younger than me >.<) so she looks down and is ferocious :tongue: cuckoo's calling is on my list :smile: sorry I seem to confuse easily! Same here :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by incipientT
yeah, took a couple of hours though.

Listened to music? watched a film? read a book...?

oh ok

not really - was in bed feeling a little ill/hungover for a bit
That is what my mum says. "Josh, put that book down!" lol. And yeah, I fell more connected and understand it better than lotr. Partially because Tolkien wrote it for his kids. :smile: and I read of comics,
Tech mags and just about everything. :wink:
Posted from TSR Mobile

I got that too! Is the film very true to the book? Aww that's such a cute reason to write :biggrin: very nice :biggrin: I have over 140 books on my wish-list on goodreads :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
We have floating globes which light up :biggrin: and lights which make it look like you're on fire or under water :biggrin: I help run it :smile: lighting, sound etc :smile:
Oo wow!! Where do you study? :smile: good luck! What's it on?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh that's really cool. That must be fun to be a part of.

I study at Kings o/ And this presentation is about communication within a health team. Not the most exciting subject ~_~
Reply 3391
Original post by lauraaaaa
Someone go on my driving lesson for me? Don't wanna go back out now it's cold and dark, and I'm exhausted!

But you'll be in a warm car with headlights.
Original post by DivinityA
Oh that's really cool. That must be fun to be a part of.

I study at Kings o/ And this presentation is about communication within a health team. Not the most exciting subject ~_~

It's awesome :biggrin:
:O bloody hell wow! I can tell it's not your favourite :tongue: which bit is your favourite?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got that too! Is the film very true to the book? Aww that's such a cute reason to write :biggrin: very nice :biggrin: I have over 140 books on my wish-list on goodreads :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha, ikr? Nah, the film captures the major elements, but like the journey from the mountains to Smaug's hideout, they missed out some parts. 140 books?!? :eek: Hats off to you fair lady (?) *checks* I only have 20 books I want to read... :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha, ikr? Nah, the film captures the major elements, but like the journey from the mountains to Smaug's hideout, they missed out some parts. 140 books?!? :eek: Hats off to you fair lady (?) *checks* I only have 20 books I want to read... :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Parents >.< aah I'd better read it then :smile: do you know when the second part comes out? :smile: the problem with Goodreads is that it lets you find new books, so my list grew and grew D: why thank you fine sir :wink: (and yes I am female :tongue:) what's the general make up of that list? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lauraaaaa

Are you still finding driving lessons unpleasant?:console:
Original post by Jack22031994
oh ok

not really - was in bed feeling a little ill/hungover for a bit

Does the hangover imply a good night last night? :smile:
Parents >.< aah I'd better read it then :smile: do you know when the second part comes out? :smile: the problem with Goodreads is that it lets you find new books, so my list grew and grew D: why thank you fine sir :wink: (and yes I am female :tongue:) what's the general make up of that list? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think they planned the decimation of Smaug for late 2014, maybe 2015. :smile: can't wait! Phew! For a moment there, I thought it would turn out embarrassing!

General make up of my books include, some expanded universe Star Wars novels (about 7, but will grow), Harry potter (yep, never seen the films or read the books. :/) and some Jo nesbø novels. :smile:

What about yours??

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's awesome :biggrin:
:O bloody hell wow! I can tell it's not your favourite :tongue: which bit is your favourite?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Anything that isn't this :P I like actually learning about the body as opposed to learning about how to communicate :frown:

Does the hangover imply a good night last night? :smile:

Had a Hub Radio social - met a girl who is a second year (like me) but has only just started doing hub radio this year - she seems really really nice and she is very pretty too!

It was only a slight hangover (got rid of it in about an hour) - I was feeling a little more ill (have a cold atm)
Original post by james1211
But you'll be in a warm car with headlights.

Yeah but the dark and glinting headlights make you even more tired :frown: I'm really panicking about todays lesson actually, hearts banging!

Are you still finding driving lessons unpleasant?:console:
Yeah, by the end of my lessons I'm back into it, but by the time the start of the next one comes around, i'm dreading it again! Proper nervous about todays lesson for some reason!

Quick Reply

Latest