The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

New naruto epi is out :biggrin:
Original post by Blueray2
What series and epi you on? :biggrin: Its amazing!!

Makes me happy that I have been at least more productive than someone :P I at least have done a tiny bit of work :wink:
Imperial interview! I'm so excited!
Original post by TheBigGeek

That's excellent! Good luck! :smile:
Reply 5664
Original post by Endless Blue
Woke up at 1pm, ate and now I've been watching Game of Thrones all day. I love half term.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I completely forgot half term existed :colondollar:
Original post by Lucy96
Yeah very true :biggrin: aww! Obviously a longer wait for you as maths is competitive :redface:

Well you never know :smile: get an interview and show them how much you deserve a place! Haha aww :lol: sounds like a good idea. I'm so lazy so I've not worked too hard as of it :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

stupid forum glitch didn't let me see this post for ages :tongue:

Yeah that's true, although I've seen about 6 tsrians with Maths offers, my GCSEs probably also send me back to the after Jan 15th group :redface:

Yeah I'm preparing very hard for the interview so after I got the email a day ago about them making interview decisions I really hope that throughout November I get one. I've heard people with 88% ums averages get rejected pre-interview and I only have 86.17% :/

Haha :tongue:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 5666
Original post by Robbie242
Haha it is exciting though, you've got one in the bag at least. I'm still anxiously waiting for the supposed early repliers (Bath, Bristol and Warwick) to get back to me :tongue:

Haha I hope so, Cambridge is a long shot but the others don't seem too bad. Trying to pick up the pace now though, kinda neglected my 3rd subject (Economics) as a result in my latest homeworks I got 1B 3C and 1E :lol: gonna start collating everything this half-term though, finally a chance to
get on top of everything

Ditto here
why did u keep economics though :s-smilie:
quite probably the most boring subject of all time ( And the only subject I did not get an A in :angry:)

Yeah that's true, although I've seen about 6 tsrians with Maths offers, my GCSEs probably also send me back to the after Jan 15th group :redface:

Yeah I'm preparing very hard for the interview so after I got the email a day ago about them making interview decisions I really hope that throughout November I get one. I've heard people with 88% ums averages get rejected pre-interview and I only have 86.17% :/

lol the notification bar is so buggy!!
Original post by chloerebecca96
Makes me happy that I have been at least more productive than someone :P I at least have done a tiny bit of work :wink:

Yep my rest day today :tongue:

For what subject? :biggrin: Well done!

Awesome! I'm gonna take a stab in the dark and say it's for biology? :tongue:

How annoying!

Well hopefully you'll be next :smile: don't worry, I'm sure they don't :biggrin:

Aw that's good! I'm hoping for you too :smile: that's a shame, though I'm sure it's different for each candidate and they'll take other factors into consideration :h:

Wow, silly typo from before :colondollar: *yet
Original post by Blueray2
lol the notification bar is so buggy!!

Yep my rest day today :tongue:

For what subject? :biggrin: Well done!

Chemistry! :biggrin:
Original post by Boy_wonder_95
Awesome! I'm gonna take a stab in the dark and say it's for biology? :tongue:

No, chemistry! What made you say biology? :smile:
For the meet up, would anyone be able to do it early July, say the 5th or 12th? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh my god, came across a speech I had to make a few years back, CRINGING!!
Original post by Lucy96
For the meet up, would anyone be able to do it early July, say the 5th or 12th? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

The earlier the better tbh (as long as it's after exams :tongue:), I'll probably be off to visit my dad not long after them. :colondollar:
Original post by Lucy96

Posted from TSR Mobile

Where is the meet up gonna be btw?

Haven't arranged a time to meet another person on tsr yet (but also in July)
Original post by Lucy96

Posted from TSR Mobile

:cry2: I'm still in school :mmm:

Wonders of being in year 12 :colonhash:
Original post by Lucy96

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sounds good. As long as it's after exams it's all good :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by L'Evil Fish

Shame :yawn:

:tongue:
Where is the meet up gonna be btw?

Haven't arranged a time to meet another person on tsr yet (but also in July)

That's where we're not sure, I personally think we all meet halfway somewhere. (Wherever that may be haha). I guess I could come to London if needs be though :tongue:

Aww haha :biggrin:

Original post by L'Evil Fish

Would you not be able to come? Even at a weekend? :frown: we'll sort something out if not. When do you finish, do you know? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest