The Student Room Group

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3440
Original post by incipientT
cool :h: Glad she replied, not nice being left wondering :no:

well she replied in the sense of accepting my friend request, she still hasn't spoke to me yet, not sure if there is a time limit before i should break the silence
Original post by lucine.B
Oh you know you do! Don't try play innocent with me :fuhrer:

:h:

:innocent:

Spoiler

Original post by Tcrumpen
well she replied in the sense of accepting my friend request, she still hasn't spoke to me yet, not sure if there is a time limit before i should break the silence

Is this the same person we talked about via PM?
Reply 3443
Is this the same person we talked about via PM?

If i recall correctly, i believe so
Original post by james1211
Hey you, how's it going today Lucine :smile:

Heya! Um..was ok (busying myself with work) until this afternoon...my attendance hasn't been great because of how I've been feeling and constant appointments/ scans/ x- rays and whatever at the doctors. School is up my ass now and pressuring me so its just making me feel like s***! They don't even understand...I find it so hard to get up int he mornings so the fact I even make it to school is a miracle... :^_^:

:innocent:

Spoiler

I was trying to par you! :tongue: You aren't exactly helping :colonhash:
Reply 3445
There is nothing good and wonderful about being single. Sucks big time.
If i recall correctly, i believe so

Ok. I kind of assumed you'd already been friends (facebook friends, that is) because that's where you were talking to her.

I'm not sure how readily people accept friend requests on facebook, so don't really know what to say :dontknow:

I was trying to par you! :tongue: You aren't exactly helping :colonhash:

Par for the course :tongue:
Reply 3448
Ok. I kind of assumed you'd already been friends (facebook friends, that is) because that's where you were talking to her.

I'm not sure how readily people accept friend requests on facebook, so don't really know what to say :dontknow:

We were friends on facebook and we were talking to each other over facebook, but when i annoyed her i believe she either blocked me removed me (or both) for a while and now as re-added me (as in accepted my friend request, i sent the request before i knew i annoyed her i thought it was just facebook mucking up again)
Heya! Um..was ok (busying myself with work) until this afternoon...my attendance hasn't been great because of how I've been feeling and constant appointments/ scans/ x- rays and whatever at the doctors. School is up my ass now and pressuring me so its just making me feel like s***! They don't even understand...I find it so hard to get up int he mornings so the fact I even make it to school is a miracle... :^_^:

I agree with the last part about getting up!
Original post by rubywooo

It's not so bad :console: Besides, the wonderful refers to the people, not the state of relationship :h:

Welcome to the thread :biggrin:
Reply 3451

Welcome to the thread :wavey:
Reply 3452

Tell them to shove the xrays up their own asses. They should be more understanding of medical appointments. At least you busied yourself with work, that's what i've done all day too!
See what I mean? :sad:

Don't turn on the water works now old lady! I try to be nice but you don't make it very easy :aetsch: HAHAHAHA!!!

(didn't want to derail the dudes thread :colondollar: )
We were friends on facebook and we were talking to each other over facebook, but when i annoyed her i believe she either blocked me removed me (or both) for a while and now as re-added me (as in accepted my friend request, i sent the request before i knew i annoyed her i thought it was just facebook mucking up again)

Ah, right. Sounds good then, that she's accepted your request :smile:
Original post by lauraaaaa
I agree with the last part about getting up!

Definitely! Just can't hack it. Like I said its becoming too much...

Par for the course :tongue:

You do know what par means right??? :K:

Hey um...the thread doesn't actually say that it means we are wonderful people who happen to be single :tongue:
Also I quite like it! :h: yes a relationship is nice but its also intense and right now considering my last relationship I am glad to be single! Enjoying it very much so :yep: ...anyways.
Welcome! :h: I'm Lucine, how are ya??? :smile:
Reply 3456
Ah, right. Sounds good then, that she's accepted your request :smile:

So far yeah, but as i said, she still hasn't spoken too me, not sure if i should strike up a convo or still wait for her, it has almost been a week so, not sure ...
Don't turn on the water works now old lady! I try to be nice but you don't make it very easy :aetsch: HAHAHAHA!!!

Fine, no mains water for you from now on :tongue:

I'll try to make it a bit easier for you from now on :colone:

Yeah, I was thinking of suggesting we move to another thread myself :smile:

Only just read some of your comments about xrays and stuff :console: Hope things aren't too bad :smile:
Reply 3458
It's not so bad :console: Besides, the wonderful refers to the people, not the state of relationship :h:

Welcome to the thread :biggrin:

Original post by james1211
Welcome to the thread :wavey:

Thanks guys :smile: You guys probably are wonderful haha.

1 dude derailed. Achievement unlocked! *Teehee* hijacking posts... :colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest