The Student Room Group

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3580
Original post by Stringer987
That is too early you're turning into a old women!!!. I was up til 2 had music channels on for ages when I was in bed it was good fun!!. So how was your nights sleep then??

That's me back now! :yep: Sounds like a good night for you. Ah it was typical. Couldn't sleep much, was in a low mood. :cry:
Original post by Gemmer_
Hey :wavey: I don't believe we've met!

But... But... But... we have now :smile: :P how are you? x
Original post by incipientT
Hello :h: How's things?

Things are not too bad :smile: what about yourself? x
Reply 3583
Original post by BradleyAllison
But... But... But... we have now :smile: :P how are you? x

Ooh very true! :biggrin: I'm okay and how are you? :yep:
Original post by Gemmer_
That's me back now! :yep: Sounds like a good night for you. Ah it was typical. Couldn't sleep much, was in a low mood. :cry:

Awww babes i told you that if you were feeling low to talk to me! So i hope that you feel better now, and i hope you have a better sleep tonight! Where did you go out too today anywhere nice? Sounds like you need a coffee now! Fancy one?
Original post by Gemmer_
Ooh very true! :biggrin: I'm okay and how are you? :yep:

Hehe :smile:, and goood! I'm fine thankyou, just watching Dr who as you do :smile: x
Reply 3586
Original post by Stringer987
Awww babes i told you that if you were feeling low to talk to me! So i hope that you feel better now, and i hope you have a better sleep tonight! Where did you go out too today anywhere nice? Sounds like you need a coffee now! Fancy one?

I know I know! I hate bothering people though :cry: I was out seeing my physchiatrist wow putting me on new meds as off Wednesday. I do need a coffee! :yep:

Hehe :smile:, and goood! I'm fine thankyou, just watching Dr who as you do :smile: x

That's very good to hear. You liking this thread then? :u:
Hmm well i have only commented twice haha, but yeah it seems okay :smile: x wbu? x
Reply 3588
Hmm well i have only commented twice haha, but yeah it seems okay :smile: x wbu? x

Remember to quote me next time as I won't see it otherwise! :yep:
You'll soon love it! It's great to meet new people :biggrin:
Original post by Gemmer_
I know I know! I hate bothering people though :cry: I was out seeing my physchiatrist wow putting me on new meds as off Wednesday. I do need a coffee! :yep:

That's very good to hear. You liking this thread then? :u:

Hmm well i have only commented twice haha, but yeah it seems okay x wbu? x
Reply 3590
Original post by Pallas Athena
I'm a little lost, but yay for you!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Long story short last friday i said something that annoyed a girl i like, i gave her some space, yesterday she accept my friend request on facebook, today she started talking to me and apologised
Original post by Gemmer_
Remember to quote me next time as I won't see it otherwise! :yep:
You'll soon love it! It's great to meet new people :biggrin:

hahah sowwwwy :smile: and i do love meeting new people, but i hate it when they falling asleep when im talking to them, or when they dont answer, then im just like.... :confused:
Original post by Tcrumpen
Long story short last friday i said something that annoyed a girl i like, i gave her some space, yesterday she accept my friend request on facebook, today she started talking to me and apologised

It's a good thing she's started talking to you again. She must have had a bad day or something like that, since she apologised.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3593
It's a good thing she's started talking to you again. She must have had a bad day or something like that, since she apologised.

Posted from TSR Mobile

she said she had a bad week which caused her to have a stress indused break down resuting in a lot of built up anger which got let out on me
she said she had a bad week which caused her to have a stress indused break down resuting in a lot of built up anger which got let out on me

Which is perfectly normal at times but she has said she is sorry so she feels bad about getting mad at you when you didn't do anything to piss her off.
Reply 3595
Which is perfectly normal at times but she has said she is sorry so she feels bad about getting mad at you when you didn't do anything to piss her off.

i'm not angry at her (ok maybe i'm a tiny bit peeved) i've had bad days like that to, i like her a fair bit, just not sure where to go from here i think it's gonna be 'play safe' for the next few days
Original post by lucine.B
Oooh sounds interesting :yep: Cyanide & happiness??? Hmm.

Cool, haven't finished yet :tongue:

Here's a link for those Cyanide and Happiness videos I was talking about: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLKnp5mjaSI&feature=c4-overview&list=UUWXCrItCF6ZgXrdozUS-Idw.

Haha, take your time. :tongue:
(edited 10 years ago)
i'm not angry at her (ok maybe i'm a tiny bit peeved) i've had bad days like that to, i like her a fair bit, just not sure where to go from here i think it's gonna be 'play safe' for the next few days

Well, I think if she cared enough to apologise and has started talking to you normally then she feels bad about it. Playing safe might be a good option to let the both of you get back to normal.
Anybody fancy a long chat? x :smile:
You losers are just loners with lousy boners

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest