The Student Room Group

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Gemmer_
I know I know! I hate bothering people though :cry: I was out seeing my physchiatrist wow putting me on new meds as off Wednesday. I do need a coffee! :yep:

It really is no bother honestly! You should pm me or something and we could talk about whatever is bothering you! Hopefully the new meds should help anyway, also did you watch anything good on Netflix last night?? Ill make you a coffee right away!
Original post by Antonia.Wade
Not nice as in gory, or not nice as in uninteresting? Yeaah haha xD she's taller than me (and younger than me >.<) so she looks down and is ferocious :tongue: cuckoo's calling is on my list :smile: sorry I seem to confuse easily! Same here :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

No, I didn't find it gory at all, but I just didn't feel the movie ended in a nice way- I didn't get the satisfaction you normally get after watching a good movie (if that makes any sense). All in all, it was quite interesting. Oh dear, she sounds scary but you can always pull that 'I'm-the-elder-sister-here' look, with a :colone: face- it works for me. I have a younger sister too so I can relate. Cuckoo's Calling is a good book, you will enjoy it. :smile: I have so many books on my reading list at the moment, I'm having a hard time picking which one I should read next. :colondollar: It's all right :biggrin:
Original post by Pallas Athena
No, I didn't find it gory at all, but I just didn't feel the movie ended in a nice way- I didn't get the satisfaction you normally get after watching a good movie (if that makes any sense). All in all, it was quite interesting. Oh dear, she sounds scary but you can always pull that 'I'm-the-elder-sister-here' look, with a :colone: face- it works for me. I have a younger sister too so I can relate. Cuckoo's Calling is a good book, you will enjoy it. :smile: I have so many books on my reading list at the moment, I'm having a hard time picking which one I should read next. :colondollar: It's all right :biggrin:

Aah gotcha :smile: there are some movies that do that :/ what is your favourite movie? :smile: I try, and fail >.< at least she can't nick my clothes :biggrin: I adore her other books, I'm really looking forward to reading it :smile: I'm trying to work through the ones which I've bought, but I'm halfway through the first Game of Thrones, so it'll take me ages >.< what's your current/next one? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3603
Original post by Stringer987
It really is no bother honestly! You should pm me or something and we could talk about whatever is bothering you! Hopefully the new meds should help anyway, also did you watch anything good on Netflix last night?? Ill make you a coffee right away!

I'll pm you later if I feel worse! Honestly don't like bothering people with my problems though! :cry: I watched Michael McIntyre to try and cheer me up. Couldn't sleep afterwards though. This is horrible.
Original post by Gemmer_
I'll pm you later if I feel worse! Honestly don't like bothering people with my problems though! :cry: I watched Michael McIntyre to try and cheer me up. Couldn't sleep afterwards though. This is horrible.

Awww but did he cheer you up though? Surely you should watch someone like Lee Evans he is better? It really doesnt bother me anyway! So did you go training this morning love?
Sup Singletons! What ya'll doing this weekend? :biggrin:
Reply 3606
Original post by CharlieTT
Sup Singletons! What ya'll doing this weekend? :biggrin:

Getting ready for my birthday barcrawl tomorrow :smile:
Original post by BradleyAllison
Things are not too bad :smile: what about yourself? x

They're ok :smile: Got up ridiculously late today though :sad:
Original post by shadowdweller
What song?

You're still the one-shania twain
Reply 3609
Just doing a bit of research into the London Riots - (i was curious); Oxford had some unrest, in a McD store, somehow i find that quite funny esp for Oxford
Original post by Tcrumpen
Getting ready for my birthday barcrawl tomorrow :smile:

:biggrin: How old will you be turning?
Reply 3611
:biggrin: How old will you be turning?

21 - On Monday, but as i have a 9am on the Tues and Monday is my busiet day weekend seemed better
Reply 3612
Awww but did he cheer you up though? Surely you should watch someone like Lee Evans he is better? It really doesnt bother me anyway! So did you go training this morning love?

Uh yeah kind of. I've always liked Lee Evans but always preferred Michael McIntyre. :smile:
It was fine yeah, in pain now though but a bit better now thanks!
Reply 3613
Just been mistaken for Network Rail staff on the train because I was wearing my high vis jacket from work. Oops.
Original post by Gemmer_
Uh yeah kind of. I've always liked Lee Evans but always preferred Michael McIntyre. :smile:
It was fine yeah, in pain now though but a bit better now thanks!

I find McIntyre's voice abit weird but i bet he would find mine weird too ha! What days do you get off from the training? I hope you get the weekend off and do something nice!
Original post by Tcrumpen
21 - On Monday, but as i have a 9am on the Tues and Monday is my busiet day weekend seemed better

Wooo! The big 2-1! When you're legally allowed to adopt a child, hold a pilot's license, hold a driver's license for a large vehicle and supervise a learner driver.
21 is much more exciting in America xD
Reply 3616
Wooo! The big 2-1! When you're legally allowed to adopt a child, hold a pilot's license, hold a driver's license for a large vehicle and supervise a learner driver.
21 is much more exciting in America xD

lets not forget able to hire a car :smile:
Reply 3617
I find McIntyre's voice abit weird but i bet he would find mine weird too ha! What days do you get off from the training? I hope you get the weekend off and do something nice!

It's a great accent! :biggrin: I get a Saturday off but it wouldn't bother me if I had to do it in Saturdays.
Original post by Gemmer_
It's a great accent! :biggrin: I get a Saturday off but it wouldn't bother me if I had to do it in Saturdays.

Yeh i guess so, if you enjoy it i guess you want to go all the time! Do you get on with the people that you practice with? So how are you feeling now then, are you feeling better than what you did last night?
evening

Quick Reply

Latest