The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE entry for 2014

Scroll to see replies

Has anyone received the 5 week email for maths with economics?
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Has anyone received the 5week email for : - international relations
-social policy and sociology
-politics and philosophy
?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by kingmango
sweet sweet. But if that's the 2 week email then where is the initial confirmation email... hahah

Yeah, you will get it late.. Like I did :biggrin:
Original post by frenchstud74

I have not received one for IR. >.<
Original post by gouratiltzen
I have not received one for IR. >.<

Ok let's tell each other if it happens :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ok let's tell each other if it happens :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes, I will post here if I get any news. It seems nothing this week for me.
Reply 726
Just received the 5 weeks email for Management :biggrin: I was wondering if it really is a good sign or do they basically tell everyone that their application is "strong enough for further consideration"? :colondollar:

Keeping my fingers crossed!
Reply 727
Original post by schlili
Just received the 5 weeks email for Management :biggrin: I was wondering if it really is a good sign or do they basically tell everyone that their application is "strong enough for further consideration"? :colondollar:

How long did you wait for after 2weeks email
Reply 728
Original post by anyap
How long did you wait for after 2weeks email

10 days
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by schlili

Hey I also got the 5 week thing today :smile:. Yh It's a good sign, as some people got rejected today apparently :redface:, so congratz to you!
Reply 730
Original post by Boy_wonder_95
Hey I also got the 5 week thing today :smile:. Yh It's a good sign, as some people got rejected today apparently :redface:, so congratz to you!

to you too! :smile: What did you apply for?
Original post by schlili
to you too! :smile: What did you apply for?

I applied for Economics :smile:

^I see you live in Italy! :awesome:, what's it like down there?
Reply 732
Original post by Boy_wonder_95
I applied for Economics :smile:

^I see you live in Italy! :awesome:, what's it like down there?

Economics is great! I live in Austria, not in Italy :wink: But yeah Vienna is pretty awesome (best living standard in the world - hello?) :tongue:
Original post by schlili
Economics is great! I live in Austria, not in Italy :wink: But yeah Vienna is pretty awesome (best living standard in the world - hello?) :tongue:

I know best subject :wink:. My bad, but what do I know of Geography :P, it sounded Italian. Nice, I actually wasn't aware of that! Seems like your sorted then? :wink:

Would be great to go and have a visit sometime :smile:
Reply 734
Original post by schlili

Argh lucky! The wait is killing me. Just got my 2 weeks email a few days ago so I reckon I need to wait longer. When did you send your off?
Reply 735
Original post by schlili

When did u send yr app?
-politics and philosophy
?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Received the five-week email for BSc Politics and Philosophy :smile: First hurdle done! Now for the long five-week wait... :/
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 737
-politics and philosophy
?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have for Politics and Philosophy, sent my application on the 13tg though :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ooh the tension is too much!

Maths department are killing me, had my 2 week email on the 7th and haven't heard back since. Anyone heard anything for Maths AND Econ?

Hoping this isn't a bad sign...
Reply 739
Original post by sighnomore
Ooh the tension is too much!

Maths department are killing me, had my 2 week email on the 7th and haven't heard back since. Anyone heard anything for Maths AND Econ?

Hoping this isn't a bad sign...

Nah I'm the same, got the 2 week email on the 7th and nothing yet.

TBH its nothing to worry about, I'm expecting as with my other application we will just get a strong enough email when they send out the next batch.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending