The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ..DT..
With no QB, and no run attack, which 5 of your remaining games would you propose you will win to get remotely close to .5?

I did say "try" :lol:

Even without Bradford (who wasn't setting the world alight as it was), I think we've got enough potential playmakers on offense (Givens, Cook, Austin, Pettis in the red zone) for most QBs to do OK. Zac Stacy's doing fairly well and we have a competent defense too.

I haven't actually looked at our remaining fixtures but I'd hope to win another 3.
Reply 7281
Original post by Scott129
I did say "try" :lol:

Even without Bradford (who wasn't setting the world alight as it was), I think we've got enough potential playmakers on offense (Givens, Cook, Austin, Pettis in the red zone) for most QBs to do OK. Zac Stacy's doing fairly well and we have a competent defense too.

I haven't actually looked at our remaining fixtures but I'd hope to win another 3.

Seahawks x2, Home games vs titans, bears saints and tampa, Away games @ colts, 9ers and cards.

If your gonna win 3 I'd say tampa bears and cards but thats a tough schedule.
Original post by ..DT..
Seahawks x2, Home games vs titans, bears saints and tampa, Away games @ colts, 9ers and cards.

If your gonna win 3 I'd say tampa bears and cards but thats a tough schedule.

I think 3 wins out of them is pretty reasonable, to be fair. The three you've mentioned are winnable (along with the Titans home game) and I'd fancy us to pull out an upset against the Seahawks or 49ers just because it's football :lol:
Cowboys@Jags
Lions@Falcons
Dolphins@Raiders

Should be pretty awesome next year! Shame the Ravens aren't coming over though!
Reply 7284
Lions/Falcons is a good game to bring over, other two are a little weaker IMO.

Still waiting for the Packers to come over!
Reply 7285
Really excited for lions falcons age. Definitely aiming to go.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Damn those are some sweet matches! Wish I could go :sad:

Also lose to the Jets? :getmecoat:
Reply 7287
Eurgh Schiano has to go. Apart from rushing yards we basically matched the panthers yard for yard and yet again didnt convert. Feel for Glennon because fans are giving him flack when actually he's played almost faultlessly for the last 2 weeks.
Original post by ..DT..
Eurgh Schiano has to go. Apart from rushing yards we basically matched the panthers yard for yard and yet again didnt convert. Feel for Glennon because fans are giving him flack when actually he's played almost faultlessly for the last 2 weeks.

He really does need to go now. Buccs team should be doing so much better than it currently is...

Nice to see though Chandler Jones on track for a big year.
Reply 7290
If you have 2 first names you better have game........

He didn't just do that hand clap push up double Dutch. Sweet Jesus we made it in America

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 7291
The jags might suck but their cheerleaders :biggrin:
Original post by 419
If you have 2 first names you better have game........

He didn't just do that hand clap push up double Dutch. Sweet Jesus we made it in America

Posted from TSR Mobile

Makes me want to learn how to double dutch...

I'd never even heard of the usfl before lol. Definnately a good bit of business on his part

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sammy Lanka
I'd never even heard of the usfl before lol. Definnately a good bit of business on his part

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha the fact that its only increasing since its back loaded... Wow haha :lol:
Original post by Malevolent
Haha the fact that its only increasing since its back loaded... Wow haha :lol:

Lol. Some guys are just damned lucky

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sammy Lanka
Lol. Some guys are just damned lucky

Posted from TSR Mobile

Too be fair not much luck needed in this circumstance just smart planning haha :tongue:
Original post by Malevolent
Too be fair not much luck needed in this circumstance just smart planning haha :tongue:

Pretty lucky that he was offered such a crazy contract in my book. But yeh good planning helped

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7299
This weeks acca blower looks to be the Patsies so far, what's going on with them? Who's winning the game for the Dolphins?

Latest